• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hitomi Abe

はじめまして! ひとみと申します。 以前からこちらのMIKA FCで登録はしていたんですが、英語の難易度の高さに幽霊部員となっていました。   元々は2013年辺りの新木場公演に行って益々MIKAワールドに引き込まれ、それ以前のライブに行かなかった事にとても後悔して それまでを取り戻すかのように笑 2015年のライブでは大阪、東京2公演を見て、ライブ後のMIKAがファンの方達の前に来て

nuri

こんにちは Elle korea 8月号のMIKAの写真とインタビューの日本語訳を持ってきました   イギリスとフランス、イタリアそしてスペインまでここ2年間MIKAの近況は各国の言葉で翻訳され、すぐポータルサイトでアップされるみたいだね。どれほどいそがしくしていたの?   はは、2年前まではできるだけ仕事を減らすのが質的にクリエーティブになれるとおもってね、実は逆だったのがわかった。仕事

NaoMika

こんにちは、NaoMikaです。日本語スレは、はじめましてです。よろしくお願いいたします。 今ごろになってしまいましたが、欧州Heavenツアー4公演に参加してきました。(Limoges,Caen,Paris,London)   今日は10月13日Limogesのライブのレポートをさせていただきます。   まだMIKAファンになって半年のひよっこなので、内容の浅いものですがご容赦くださいませ。

Posted Images

Sending my good toughts to the japanese peeps :biggrin2:

You're not alone, you have all our support :huglove:

Hope all of MFCers there be fine and safe :flowers2:

Edited by BiaIchihara

I'm a little worried: I can't get any news from Yoko (vinorosso), she hasn't answered my emails yet, has the earthquake also reached Hiroshima? she lives there...I'm hoping it's everything ok

me too... I wrote on her wall, because I don't have her mail....... and I hope she and her family r ok and Kumazzz and her family too.... and I hope they'll answer soon :(:sad:

I'm a little worried: I can't get any news from Yoko (vinorosso), she hasn't answered my emails yet, has the earthquake also reached Hiroshima? she lives there...I'm hoping it's everything ok

All the news is talking about Sendai - Hiroshima is a long way from the centre of the quake and I haven't heard that it's been hit, so i hope she's OK. And earthquakes disrupt communications sometimes so she may not be able to get or send e-mails right now. Try not to worry :huglove:

She seems to live here :

633009TU00zk20110311214051.jpg

I'm so worried :tears:

I've searched her pic on flickr because we're friends there and they we're taken at Chōshi shi. I don't know if she lives there tho!

Hope she's ok :'(

Hope that every japanese fan here is ok!

This is awful :(

Awful news about Japan ... have been reading it on Twitter and then on the news ... hope we here some news soon about Eriko ... hope she's ok :(

Thinking of everyone there and afftected by this :huglove:

Wishing & praying for your health & strength! I really hope you & everyone you love is safe out there! I just wish I could do something more for all Japanese MFC-ers(or non-Mfc-ers) that went through this. :(

Be strong!

Sending love with every heartbeat,

Adda.:huglove:

ps: If you ever need someone to chat with, anytime!

Edited by adda

I am not so active on MFC, but it looks like many people are worried about the earthquake in Japan. So I stopped here to say something.

I am ok because I am very far away from where the big quake attacked, but big tremors are constantly coming and people there are very scared.

Many people can't sleep because of the fear...

So please keep sending positive thoughts, and if you have Japanese friends, please keep cheering them up!

I am not so active on MFC, but it looks like many people are worried about the earthquake in Japan. So I stopped here to say something.

I am ok because I am very far away from where the big quake attacked, but big tremors are constantly coming and people there are very scared.

Many people can't sleep because of the fear...

So please keep sending positive thoughts, and if you have Japanese friends, please keep cheering them up!

:huglove: I hope the aftershocks end soon. What a terrible nightmare. Wishing everyone in your beautiful country much strength and hope you all stay safe.