Hi. Just dropping by to say that my family and I are safe.

We're unable to get home because the trains aren't running and the roads are packed. I'm still at work.

I'm concerned about the people who live up north. It hit them really hard. I too am worried about Kumazzz...Choshi is right by the Pacific ocean. I hope she and her family are safe.

i'm glad to hear from you :huglove:

this is just awful. positive thoughts for kumazzz & family :huglove:

the entire world is affected :tears:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hitomi Abe

はじめまして! ひとみと申します。 以前からこちらのMIKA FCで登録はしていたんですが、英語の難易度の高さに幽霊部員となっていました。   元々は2013年辺りの新木場公演に行って益々MIKAワールドに引き込まれ、それ以前のライブに行かなかった事にとても後悔して それまでを取り戻すかのように笑 2015年のライブでは大阪、東京2公演を見て、ライブ後のMIKAがファンの方達の前に来て

nuri

こんにちは Elle korea 8月号のMIKAの写真とインタビューの日本語訳を持ってきました   イギリスとフランス、イタリアそしてスペインまでここ2年間MIKAの近況は各国の言葉で翻訳され、すぐポータルサイトでアップされるみたいだね。どれほどいそがしくしていたの?   はは、2年前まではできるだけ仕事を減らすのが質的にクリエーティブになれるとおもってね、実は逆だったのがわかった。仕事

NaoMika

こんにちは、NaoMikaです。日本語スレは、はじめましてです。よろしくお願いいたします。 今ごろになってしまいましたが、欧州Heavenツアー4公演に参加してきました。(Limoges,Caen,Paris,London)   今日は10月13日Limogesのライブのレポートをさせていただきます。   まだMIKAファンになって半年のひよっこなので、内容の浅いものですがご容赦くださいませ。

Posted Images

We're unable to get home because the trains aren't running and the roads are packed. I'm still at work.

I'm concerned about the people who live up north. It hit them really hard. I too am worried about Kumazzz...Choshi is right by the Pacific ocean. I hope she and her family are safe.

I am glad U r safe.... thank U for write that.... :huglove:

Glad to hear you and your family are safe :huglove:

でっっっかい地震ありましたけどみんな大丈夫でしたかっ???

今、帰宅。怖かったね。みんなの無事を祈ります。

Thanks everyone for your thought. I'm ok, just buck home :)

Hope everyone else is safe.