The *Handsome, Ridiculously Good Looking Guys that you fancy the heck out of* thread.

Jackson+Rathbone+(2).png

oh god, im fangurling so much right now

:fangurl:

I looooooove Jackson in The Last Airbender (and I did fangurl a little bit when I watched Breaking Dawn :blush-anim-cl:)

I've started :fangurl:ing an actor called Raphael Sbarge.. He's in a show called Once Upon A Time and he also does voice acting in games, including the Mass Effect series... The man should seriously look into recording him reciting romantic poetry... *sigh*

raphael-sbarge.jpg?d=600

RaphaelSbarge.jpg

Raphael-Sbarge.aspx?width=600&height=338&crop=true

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:fangurl:

I looooooove Jackson in The Last Airbender (and I did fangurl a little bit when I watched Breaking Dawn :blush-anim-cl:)

I've started :fangurl:ing an actor called Raphael Sbarge.. He's in a show called Once Upon A Time and he also does voice acting in games, including the Mass Effect series... The man should seriously look into recording him reciting romantic poetry... *sigh*

raphael-sbarge.jpg?d=600

RaphaelSbarge.jpg

Raphael-Sbarge.aspx?width=600&height=338&crop=true

o yea i've seen him as jiminy cricket..he *is* cute...:teehee:

306334_2398719579196_1587220893_2345113_171657626_n.jpg

309797_324241037602307_100000492402901_1381655_1388065104_n.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

Gone but not forgotten :thumb_yello:

Oh Laurel, I must quote this :wub2:

So good to see that people still remember him. He was the best and made me dream so many times when I was young

Thank you very much :huglove:

Edited by francoise

So good to see that people still remember him. He was the best and made me dream so many times

Now I will always remember of you everytime I see him :naughty: and good to see that people still remember him outside Brasil too :original: :original:

So good to see that people still remember him. He was the best and made me dream so many times when I was young

Now I will always remember of you everytime I see him :naughty: and good to see that people still remember him outside Brasil too :original: :original:

Still remember him ... it's weird ... he never crossed my mind before a few weeks ago ... I watched the races back then ... but was patriotic so cheered on Mansell - then preferred Hill when he was at Williams. Then Coulthard, Button and Hamilton ... I've been watching Grand Prix for about 17 years ... but wasn't really an avid watcher until after he'd passed away - he was kind of before my time - though I was always aware of him - A month ago I decided as I loved Formula One anyway I'd watch Senna ... I just fell in love with that film and the way he came across - I've since bought 7 books - bought the DVD and watched it a fair few times. He just intrigues me - to me he was the greatest racing driver of all time ... no contest :wub2:

I've started seriously fangurling over an actor called Raphael Sbarge... I first heard of him when he voiced a character called Carth Onasi in a game called Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (1 and 2). He's also voiced characters in other games, including Mass Effect 1, 2 and 3, and has been in shows like CSI, Law and Order and he's currently starring in a show called Once Upon a Time.

Here he is:

raphael-sbarge-341086.jpg

raphael-sbarge.jpg?d=600

normal_ouat-character_promo-040.jpg

Not only that, the man has the most beautiful voice ever... On Thanksgiving he recorded a letter that his character in Mass Effect sent to the main character, and it was... well... :swoon::fangurl::das:

Here it is:

[YOUTUBE]C9DxZn_TAeM[/YOUTUBE]

:fangurl: *sigh* ... I think he's perfect.

• 3 months later...

Dr-Spencer-Reid-criminal-minds-1146644_377_500.jpg&w=377&h=500&ei=zctuT9KvI8SpiALg_vyDBQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=174&vpy=280&dur=460&hovh=259&hovw=195&tx=89&ty=145&sig=106645632839112970266&page=2&tbnh=146&tbnw=106&start=21&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:21

I have 0 clue if the picture worked. I'm taking a leap of faith with posting it. Anyways, the good looking guys that I fancy are Mika (x10000000000:wub2:) and of course, Dr. Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds.:biggrin2:

Nope. Didn't work. Oh well! You probably know who I'm talking about. :D

Edited by Micah
Clarify

I'm personally a fan of Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock Holmes. He's generally cute however, but there's something about the manic personality and black curls he has as Sherlock

Benedict-in-Sherlock-benedict-cumberbatch-14550589-550-850.jpg

and of course the absolutely adorable Mika

IMG_4395.png

for honorable mention there's the lovely Gerard Butler, without the full mustache

3cbe6339.jpg

I'm personally a fan of Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock Holmes. He's generally cute however, but there's something about the manic personality and black curls he has as Sherlock

Benedict-in-Sherlock-benedict-cumberbatch-14550589-550-850.jpg

I find him irresistibly spooky :teehee:.

And here's a man I find utterly charming:

p2tz9.jpg

It was against all odds for me to ever like a man like him (I even had trouble finding a remotely sexy picture of him :naughty:). But he's just SO charming! And he's Scottish :wub2:

Theres some guy at my school who looks exactly like Fortuné, Mika's brother :blink: I dont think I'm allowed to post a picture now, though :aah:

And Fortuné looks like Mika!:roftl: Consider yourself lucky! I have no Mika OR Fortuné look-alikes at my school.:mf_rosetinted:

I have a friend, and he's very niiiice, and so cute!:teehee:

He has blond hair, and blue big eyes, and a pretty smile!:blush-anim-cl:

And ofcourse, Mika....:biggrin2:

and johnny depp, ooh his eeeyes! and I love his cheekbones! (when he was younger..xD)

I'm 16..:wink2:

I have a friend, and he's very niiiice, and so cute!:teehee:

He has blond hair, and blue big eyes, and a pretty smile!:blush-anim-cl:

And ofcourse, Mika....:biggrin2:

and johnny depp, ooh his eeeyes! and I love his cheekbones! (when he was younger..xD)

I'm 16..:wink2:

Haha, allebei hetzelfde geval XD

I'm not going to lie. I almost feel as if I'm cheating on Mika when I come to this thread!:aah:

me too, i'm glad i'm not alone in this! what if Mika sees this & feels betrayed? :shocked:

do you feel like you're cheating by listening to a song by someone else? i do, but then again, even just thinking about someone else (not even necessarily someone hot) makes me feel a little guilty :aah:

me too, i'm glad i'm not alone in this! what if Mika sees this & feels betrayed? :shocked:

do you feel like you're cheating by listening to a song by someone else? i do, but then again, even just thinking about someone else (not even necessarily someone hot) makes me feel a little guilty :aah:

Yes!! I thought I was the only one who felt guilty about that! Oh Mika, I'm sorry! You know I love you.:blush-anim-cl: I always feel at least a little bit guilty about listening to anybody else except Mika and Queen. And Queen only makes my list of okay people because i had a crush on Freddy Mercury before I even knew Mika existed.:aah: