Any Christians?

JoPerrin

I used to go to the Baptist church with my grandmother and uncle.. we used to joke that we were half Baptist, half Catholic...

it always seemed interesting to me...

It was a Baptist church I was part of (as a child it was Church of Scotland)

but here the Baptist church was a better "fit". I was baptised by

full immersion on Easter Sunday 1995!!

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

roman catholic baby....perfect time to post it ( pope is here :roftl:) woooo :)

:shocked:the pope is there!!! wow! hehe i'm roman catholic too:punk:

haha i just looked...austrailia!! wow, are you going to visit him? have you ever been to the vatican in rome?

roman catholic baby....perfect time to post it ( pope is here :roftl:) woooo :)

Damn... you beat me to it!

Hey, feel free to visit the Australian Thread!

:shocked:the pope is there!!! wow! hehe i'm roman catholic too:punk:

haha i just looked...austrailia!! wow, are you going to visit him? have you ever been to the vatican in rome?

Yep, he sure is! And guess who gets to go to the Papal Mass at the Racecourse tomorrow? :fisch:

ME!!!

I actually get picked up to go to Syd in less than 20 mins... I plan on taking pics and stuff, so when I get a chance, I'll post them here for people who are interested...

Oh, and I just remembered... Freddie could have come to World Youth Day (the reason the Pope is here)... he's just included in the ages... it's for 18-35 apparently...

I am technically supposed to be Christian and I believe in a lot of the principles that they have, but I just can't believe in it without knowing which religion is right. It is hard, because my best friend is strongly Christian and it is like she is horrified by me not believing it fully. But I think it is good to have religion, because it gives you faith i guess. I just have a hard time with faith when I dont know if it is truth.

I am technically supposed to be Christian and I believe in a lot of the principles that they have, but I just can't believe in it without knowing which religion is right. It is hard, because my best friend is strongly Christian and it is like she is horrified by me not believing it fully. But I think it is good to have religion, because it gives you faith i guess. I just have a hard time with faith when I dont know if it is truth.

haha i know how you feel....sometimes you wonder how to know which is the 'right' faith, or which one is 'true' ...it's a question that will never be answered, you just find one you think is true or just go with your instincts!:wink2:

Damn... you beat me to it!

Hey, feel free to visit the Australian Thread!

Yep, he sure is! And guess who gets to go to the Papal Mass at the Racecourse tomorrow? :fisch:

ME!!!

I actually get picked up to go to Syd in less than 20 mins... I plan on taking pics and stuff, so when I get a chance, I'll post them here for people who are interested...

Oh, and I just remembered... Freddie could have come to World Youth Day (the reason the Pope is here)... he's just included in the ages... it's for 18-35 apparently...

that's soo amazing! i'm really jealous:naughty:...did you ever get the chance to meet Pope John Paul II? well i don't know if he ever went to australia:bleh:....i went to the vatican last summer and it ws:wub2:.....i hope everyone gets to go there some day, even non-catholics:bleh:it's reallly amazing...and very big!!:blink:

haha i know how you feel....sometimes you wonder how to know which is the 'right' faith, or which one is 'true' ...it's a question that will never be answered, you just find one you think is true or just go with your instincts!:wink2:

Well, as my History teacher always says, "You never know, the Egyptians could be right. Maybe Anubis is down in the underworld to weigh your heart!"

I am just gonna play it by year till i die. If god is so great, he would understand.

Well, as my History teacher always says, "You never know, the Egyptians could be right. Maybe Anubis is down in the underworld to weigh your heart!"

I am just gonna play it by year till i die. If god is so great, he would understand.

:roftl:yea i've thought of that too! or like the african tribes that are into animalistic beliefs....i'm like "well they were the first religion":naughty:

*sharpens pitchfork and gathers my 59038450384058309453094 sibilings.*

Bring, Ms. Catolica. :sneaky2:

iloveyoutoo. hopefully people don't take this seriously!

stfu.

go back to your multiple wives.

LESBIAN MORMON.:mf_rosetinted:

I'm not religious as such--I believe that there's something out there, but to me it's nameless, genderless, and label-less (If that makes sense?), it's just there. I don't pray to it, but it's a comfort.

However, religion and its history has always fascinated me. Maybe I'll lurk in this thread :wink2:

I'm not religious as such--I believe that there's something out there, but to me it's nameless, genderless, and label-less (If that makes sense?), it's just there. I don't pray to it, but it's a comfort.

However, religion and its history has always fascinated me. Maybe I'll lurk in this thread :wink2:

Feel free.:wink2:

I lurked around some Hindu monks at a music festival, and they gave me some books.:thumb_yello:

I saw some Hindu monks when I was in D.C.---their clothes were so colorful.:naughty:

yea i know a hindu, and her husband is a ....ahh ...he's in the highest caste system which is a priest but he never prays:naughty:

i'm very lucky because my mom loves learning about other cultures and makes friends with them and so i know lots of diff. religions and cultures.....the other nite we had at dinner : a turk, a chinese, a polish guy and an indian ! it was awsome to compare all their custums and such!:bleh:

Oh wow, that's so cool! What kind of books were they?

One was all about hinduism and the history behind it. the other was just a small one about the founder of it, or something. I didn't read either of them the whole way through yet.

I saw some Hindu monks when I was in D.C.---their clothes were so colorful.:naughty:

I want to be a Hare Krshna so badly. Too bad I'm Catholic. :sad2:

One was all about hinduism and the history behind it. the other was just a small one about the founder of it, or something. I didn't read either of them the whole way through yet.

I want to be a Hare Krshna so badly. Too bad I'm Catholic. :sad2:

That would be cool.

All of those eastern religions are really facinating; I kind of want to take a theology class in college to learn about them more in depth.

yea i know a hindu, and her husband is a ....ahh ...he's in the highest caste system which is a priest but he never prays:naughty:

i'm very lucky because my mom loves learning about other cultures and makes friends with them and so i know lots of diff. religions and cultures.....the other nite we had at dinner : a turk, a chinese, a polish guy and an indian ! it was awsome to compare all their custums and such!:bleh:

Brahmin? Is that the highest caste?