1. 1. Teardrop by Mika

• I like it
    • I don't like it

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I havn't heard all of it yet becasue I can't listen to MIKA on my laptop because all my family hate him :thumbdown: but I listened to a bit of it this morning when they were out- its alright but his voice does sound a bit... strained but I like it though :cheerful_h4h:

I like it.

It seems to me, that MIKA, choosing a song for a cover, does not think of, whether it is pleasant to someone. It does it for itself, for soul. What song at present corresponds to its emotional experiences and feelings, it sings that song. Should sing - soul asks ...

Still I think... What for to write about the bad attitude to it of your family. It can read , and it it grieve... What for distress darling MIKA?

I havn't heard all of it yet becasue I can't listen to MIKA on my laptop because all my family hate him :thumbdown: but I listened to a bit of it this morning when they were out- its alright but his voice does sound a bit... strained but I like it though :cheerful_h4h:

Bugger them :roftl: I listen to LICM in the car while my boyfriend is trapped in there and can't escape :bleh:

(he doesn't really like Mika.................BUT he doesn't mind Grace Kelly and Love Today)

I really like it!:thumb_yello:

The way Mika sang was amazing and I love the way he gave the song his own touch! He sounded a bit different because his voice was still recovering and I know how it feels to sing when you have no voice......it is very hard to hit very high notes with a sore throat but I really thought that the way he sung it was great and so was the music!:biggrin2:

I love mika no matter what he does but I don't like the song!

I mean it was good i don't like the song itself! this has nothing to do with mika! I love his voice and it made the song better.:bleh:

but I prefer the songe he writes a lot more!!!:biggrin2:

Having only heard the song done by Mika, I think it's OK, but there's not an option for just "OK".

It may grow on me but I wouldn't say it's one of his best covers.

:blush-anim-cl: you're right sorry..just as soon as I posted the pool I realized I forget the middle options..and I'm the one keep tell ppl "uh, I hate dicotomies".. :bleh:

I love the original version and this cover was nicely arranged, but honestly, Mika's voice wasn't the best..., so I would like him to re-record it.:cool:

I was thinking the same thing. It would be nice if he recorded it. He can do the soft falsetto without it sounding weak, like he does for HMDYLM. I like what he's done with it though.

ahah:naughty: and what have you voted for?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oajvA_UDD2U

if you want just to hear it on your mp3 player, download from here http://www.sendspace.com/file/uqy9v1

OH...Finally I listened...:wub2:

...Great arrangement (Martin and Mickey great as usual,lovely drums)and Mika's voice is perfect for this song. I'd like to listen a "studio" version for this :mf_lustslow: