Mika to perform with beth Ditto @ Brits

Lollipop

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In all honesty I think that him performing with Beth is just part of what his thing is. I sorta can see like. Him singing with Beth and then a little girl coming out and being all "HEY!!! What's the big idea?!" and then it breaks into Lollipop and everything goes nuts and Lollipop girls and Big girls and everything else will just be pouring for every door in the building. :blink:

Ooooh that'd be amazing too if Kylie was the lollipop girl :shocked:

You hit the nail on the head.I feel exactly the same about it. I't so called "positive discrimination", which is nothing less than actual "discrimination" in the first place.

All political and politically correct bolloxness (don't you all love this nice new word I just made?):naughty:

Well done! :punk: I also liked the one you used in one of your previous posts

Hmmmm...don't you love it when they politi-sexualise music like that? How pathetic.

:wink2:

According to Today's London paper Mika is to sing a duet of Big Girls with Beth Ditto.

XXXX

Who is Beth Ditto?

I saw a video of a festival where he performed Big Girl, and I think Sweet Dreams with a flamboyant looking female. Would this be a repeat of that performance?

If this is the case, then IMO--Boo, Hiss. Been there, done that.

Who is Beth Ditto?

I saw a video of a festival where he performed Big Girl, and I think Sweet Dreams with a flamboyant looking female. Would this be a repeat of that performance?

If this is the case, then IMO--Boo, Hiss. Been there, done that.

She's the lead vocalist of The gossip :

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=poBPu8quCkk

I'VE JUST COME BACK FROM WORKING AT THE BRITS!!! Watched Mika reherse TRUST ME YOU WON'T BE DISSAPPOINTED ITS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Very happy that it is amazing! We worried for nothing!

So it was only a rumor then that he was performing Big Girls with Beth?

I'VE JUST COME BACK FROM WORKING AT THE BRITS!!! Watched Mika reherse TRUST ME YOU WON'T BE DISSAPPOINTED ITS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Lollipop, thanks for telling us. It just goes to show we should trust Mika always, but we know, and I hope Mika also knows, that any worries we ever have about what he's doing, stem, ONLY from the fact that we want EVERYONE IN THE WORLD to love him like we do, and we want him to give such a heart-stopping performance, that all those morons who diss him will have to swallow their tongues. That's the only reason we've been concerned. I really hope mika knows that if we've been concerned, it's only because we love him.

Clean up at the Brits Mika (and I don't mean with a brush and shovel)

msadbuntbritskn0.jpg

Violet, you are SO bloody talented!! This is just HILARIOUS!! Even the fonts are so pretty:wub2:

...that was actually my point...you dont want labels? ok, fine, we dont either.. but then why do you fkn label yourself??!that's nonsense.

Yes, I wasn't implying that as a disagreement to your post...Btw I've read your prebvious posts and I think you're very funny :thumb_yello:. The MFC needs a few fairies like you, hehe...

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You're such a lucky bunny, I hope you appreciate that!!:naughty:

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

ooooh thanks for this!!! very exciting!! What do u work at? Did u get to meet him?

Oh Lollipop, thanks for telling us. It just goes to show we should trust Mika always, but we know, and I hope Mika also knows, that any worries we ever have about what he's doing, stem, ONLY from the fact that we want EVERYONE IN THE WORLD to love him like we do, and we want him to give such a heart-stopping performance, that all those morons who diss him will have to swallow their tongues. That's the only reason we've been concerned. I really hope mika knows that if we've been concerned, it's only because we love him.

Clean up at the Brits Mika (and I don't mean with a brush and shovel)

Well said Marilyn. This is so true. I feel that so strongly.

I'm just looking forward to it now..and from what Lollipop says (or doesn't say :wink2: ) it sounds as if it's going to be great.

Yes, I wasn't implying that as a disagreement to your post...Btw I've read your prebvious posts and I think you're very funny :thumb_yello:. The MFC needs a few fairies like you, hehe...

I actually took it as an agreement,lol.

...fairies...yeah you know fairies have weird ways sometimes...they mess up everything SOMETIMES and above all fairies dont like positive discrimination, they dont like discrimination at all actually, sometimes they fight (it's true) but nothing to care too much about, they just fight to know who is gonna mend mika's kettle, sometimes they play him, they hide his pot, you know the one he travels with, the one with his super secret tea in and the boy is all pale and desoriented anytime he cant find it, you should see his face, those big eyes ready to cry...those eyes almost filled with that water he is so scared of..hihi...we love that game, dont blame us please...

:

Love the picture Violet!! (my gosh, you're talented!)

Violet, you are SO bloody talented!! This is just HILARIOUS!! Even the fonts are so pretty:wub2:

Nah, usually I'm not, that was just sort of a happy accident :roftl:

But I'm glad I could make a bunch of people smile :wink2: