Official MIKA and MIKA FANCLUB FAQ

JackViolet

Bab's YouTube account has been suspended so the link should be deleted until she has the videos up someplace else.

:(

Will take care of it...

dcdeb

Just wanted to add my thanks for all the hard work that went into this FAQ. It's absolutely brilliant, and I actually learned things I didn't know! (Haha, obviously that means I still have a bit of "newbie" in me.) :mf_rosetinted:

And seriously, how do you know exactly how old all of Mika's siblings are? I've been curious, but didn't know people had actually figured it out. :naughty:

Just wanted to add my thanks for all the hard work that went into this FAQ. It's absolutely brilliant, and I actually learned things I didn't know! (Haha, obviously that means I still have a bit of "newbie" in me.) :mf_rosetinted:

I REALLY like the result of this thread, people! VERY well done! answers are complete and reach many different aspects, they are accurate and pleasant to read. :thumb_yello:

Isn't it amazing?! It's just too bad, JackViolet has left the MFC.... :thumbdown:

Bab's YouTube account has been suspended so the link should be deleted until she has the videos up someplace else.

It's too bad, babspanky hasn't been around lately either... :tears:

Isn't it amazing?! It's just too bad, JackViolet has left the MFC.... :thumbdown:

It's too bad, babspanky hasn't been around lately either... :tears:

Well, Jack does say she's not claiming to be leaving forever... and I don't

think babspanky is gone for good either, just taking a break...

I'm missing them, for sure, but I have faith that they'll be back :)

dcdeb

Well, Jack does say she's not claiming to be leaving forever... and I don't

think babspanky is gone for good either, just taking a break...

I'm missing them, for sure, but I have faith that they'll be back :)

dcdeb

Thanks deb...I would like to hope for that too. :original:

Thanks deb...I would like to hope for that too. :original:

Me too, cause I just got here, and like...core members better not be leaving, they have so much to teach me! :)

I just met Jack, she's wonderful :)

9. Is Mika gay?

Mika refuses to discuss his sexuality with the media because he considers it irrelevant, and a part of his private life that he does not feel the need to share. It has been speculated that he may be gay, but until he decides to tell the public himself, we cannot know what his sexuality is for sure.

i was reading this and i have a comment ....

as it is "a speculation" ... why do we have to write it? can we not leave it as the first sentence only? it says it all... no need for speculation in my opinion.

other then that, great job!!! :thumb_yello:

And seriously, how do you know exactly how old all of Mika's siblings are? I've been curious, but didn't know people had actually figured it out. :naughty:

We are very pedantic and extremely nosy. Andy calls us the FBI. :wink2:

i agree with what jack stated.

Me too. I think it's best to spell out the fact that no matter how much people talk about the possibility of Mika being gay he's never said one way or another so we all accept that it's an unknown. If you beat around the bush newbies will just continue to ask the question hoping that someone here can answer it.

You can say "I don't care" all you want but it's pointless to pretend that it's not something that has been widely speculated about since he first came to public attention.

We are very pedantic and extremely nosy. Andy calls us the FBI. :wink2:

Me too. I think it's best to spell out the fact that no matter how much people talk about the possibility of Mika being gay he's never said one way or another so we all accept that it's an unknown. If you beat around the bush newbies will just continue to ask the question hoping that someone here can answer it.

You can say "I don't care" all you want but it's pointless to pretend that it's not something that has been widely speculated about since he first came to public attention.

I don't think anyone has ever denied that it's been wildly speculated about, but I think the point was that here, it should be a moot issue, since it's his wishes, and this is his fanclub, we should appreciate what he wants.

I wish I knew why people seem to have this desire to know. Personally I think that I enjoy his music more with the bit of mystery involved :)

You can enjoy his music regardless of which way he swings. Maybe he swings every way! He did say that he hits on teacups! :) I just love Mika the way he is, teacups and all, and no matter what, I love his music. That's what brought me here, that's what will keep us together. Our love of him and his music.

I don't think anyone has ever denied that it's been wildly speculated about, but I think the point was that here, it should be a moot issue, since it's his wishes, and this is his fanclub, we should appreciate what he wants.

You can make it a moot issue by stating the facts so people can just accept it and move on.

When newbies arrive they often don't feel the same way about Mika and certainly not about his fanclub as we do after many months. They're curious and it's best to just answer the question as straightforward as possible instead of telling people how they should feel about it.

that is exactly what i mean. i don't think it is up to us to speculate....

but that's just my opinion ;o):wink2:

Me too, cause I just got here, and like...core members better not be leaving, they have so much to teach me! :)

I just met Jack, she's wonderful :)

I know! Us new-er-bies need the widsom of the core members. I hope they come back soon. (Although I can also understand how posting on the MFC can become completely consuming, lol. I may have to force breaks upon myself.) :naughty:

And with regards to Mika's sexuality...it doesn't matter which way he swings, but fans will be curious. I have to admit I am, but no matter the outcome, I'll still be a fan. :wub2:

9. Is Mika gay?

Mika refuses to discuss his sexuality with the media because he considers it irrelevant, and a part of his private life that he does not feel the need to share. It has been speculated that he may be gay, but until he decides to tell the public himself, we cannot know what his sexuality is for sure.

i was reading this and i have a comment ....

as it is "a speculation" ... why do we have to write it? can we not leave it as the first sentence only? it says it all... no need for speculation in my opinion.

other then that, great job!!! :thumb_yello:

It is Unfortunate that so many people want to 'speculate" Mika's sexual orientation - or any body's for that matter!

It is No One's Business!!

The subject gets bandied around as if one is talking about the weather or what to wear tonight.

There are gay men and women being killed and murdered just for being gay in certain parts of the world - even today - which seems impossible but it is True!

To use the "speculation" of someone's sexuality as gossip and a trivial chatter just doesn't seem right.

I know it isn't going to stop but we should think before we use that subject as idle conversation.

For me Mika is a kind, decent human being who is also Very Talented in so many different areas - music and art being two of those.

I hope Mika is Enjoying this creative time that he is dedicating to his new album.

Bravo Mika!

:furious: when one of my work colleges found out I had been to the after party what was the 1st thing she asked me???!! yep you guessed, I just said "I have NO idea and I don't care"

I mean, I don't care if he is or not, but I am a little curious but it wont make a jott of difference to how I feel about him cos I just love his personality he is kind, thoughtful, gracious well mannered, talented and I love how close he is with his family (cos I don't have that with my parents) so... yeah I'm a little curious but that is it I don't spend all my time thinking of that as it's really quite unimportant to me, but obviously is to a lot of ppl.

:furious: when one of my work colleges found out I had been to the after party what was the 1st thing she asked me???!! yep you guessed, I just said "I have NO idea and I don't care"

I mean, I don't care if he is or not, but I am a little curious but it wont make a jott of difference to how I feel about him cos I just love his personality he is kind, thoughtful, gracious well mannered, talented and I love how close he is with his family (cos I don't have that with my parents) so... yeah I'm a little curious but that is it I don't spend all my time thinking of that as it's really quite unimportant to me, but obviously is to a lot of ppl.

yeah I agree totally with that!! after all many ppl will be naturally a bit curious but the ppl who keep talking about it, i jus dont see what the point is cos he will tell us when he is ready and if he wants to and if he doesnt then that is his business and not ours!!!