2008 - Reports/photos/videos/afterparty For Brixton 28-02-2008

carrinevie

What's that list? People who didn't get a pass?

If it's only the list of people who didn't have the chance to talk to Mica during the party, well :blink: I'm nothing against you but that sucks. No need to do a list.

What will you with your list? Show it to Mica and then hope that next time, he will come with the list to speak with the people he didn't.

I'm sure you're very disappointed and you cried because this week with all the pushing and stuff like that were very hard + you're very tired. I'm also sure that tomorrow or later, you will see the luck you had. :wink2:

We're so lucky to have the Mikster. We should see the after party like a bonus. Few artists would do a party with 150 fans. I'm sure Mica wanted you to enjoy the party and to share his happiness.

I'm sad to know that some of you didn't talk with him but girls, remmebre that 2 days ago, could you imagine to be invited by Mika to an after party with him. That's pretty incredible but he did it! :thumb_yello:

EDIT: Sorry Neeve! I think you should support because you had the chance to go the party and she didn't.

Thank you Mica and every person who works with you! You're the bests!

I totally agree with Pamette. What's the point making a list? Put salt on the wound?

Make those who had the chance to talk to Mika feel even worse than they already do?

:sneaky2:

Pamette - I understand your point about the list. But if you can understand where I am coming from, I posted earlier with some names that Christine mentioned in her phone call to me and I mentioned them here on the forum e, but babspanky has recently provided us with others who were also in that unfortunate situation and I did not want them to feel that I did not acknowledge them.

We are congratulating people for their happy moments - but there's nothing worse than people being ignored especially when they are expressing their sadness. I don't want them to feel that we don't care....

Of course! :wink2:

The only thing i wanted to say is that after some people said there were a bad atmosphere and that in a certain way other people "stole" the time they could have with Mica, the list could show them like the nice poor unlucky fans and the other fans who had the chance to talk with Mica like the fans who monopolize his time.

If you make a list for the unlucky fans that means that the other fans who were lucky are part of the fans who monopolized Mica.

It's only because there are special threads created to talk about the bad things that i react like that. It's one thing to be sad, it's another thing to write "i know some MFCers who didn't respect the rules".

The worst is when some people wrote "the MFCers should be firt row, the MFCers should be on stage". There are many fans who aren't MFCers and they are real fans!!! It's not because MFC will become official that we must look at other people like if they weren't real fans. We're not better than them.

Yes, i'm really sad for the people who didn't talk with Mica but i'm sure they cried because they were very tired. And then, when they'll be ok, they will admit that everything can't happen like they want and realize that they were so lucky.

We talk about things that happened last night. I'm sure they feel much better now. :thumb_yello:

Jennie, as I have said in my post above I feel sorry for you and the others who haven't got their chance to talk to Mika...

Hope you're alright though!

I was truely happy to meet you again! :wink2:

btw, guapo!, your pix are awesome!

I really am sorry for those of you who didn't get your chance with him..but I hope all of you still had a fantastic time at the show.

As for the rest of you, I'm happy you all had a great time.

Thanks for the pictures, guapo!

I'm waiting until I hear some other sides of the stories before I form my opinion on the after party.

Oh, and Lollipop, thanks for posting the video!!

I'm at school right now so I can't watch it just yet, but I'll be sure to watch it when I get home.:thumb_yello:

I agree with the otehr mods.. we need to wait and hear from others before we jump to any conclusions...

*hugs guapo!*

You poor thing... I feel bad for you...

I don't think it's selfish wanting a pic... especially if you've never met him before...

thanks :) I was talking about people who already knew him :naughty:

btw, guapo!, your pix are awesome!

thanks!

I totally agree with Pamette. What's the point making a list? Put salt on the wound?

Make those who had the chance to talk to Mika feel even worse than they already do?

:sneaky2:

Nope.

I answered that question already. What's the point in asking me again?

Unless of course you didn't see my response below:

We are congratulating people for their happy moments - but there's nothing worse than people being ignored especially when they are expressing their sadness. I don't want them to feel that we don't care....

Jennie, as I have said in my post above I feel sorry for you and the others who haven't got their chance to talk to Mika...

Hope you're alright though!

I was truely happy to meet you again! :wink2:

We weren't upset about not getting to meet him, we were just disappointed and angry about how most people went about it and ultimately spoiled it for everyone else - there's no way he'll do that again after how this turned out and I don't blame him one bit.

Nope.

I read it too late.

Do these people know you've listed them?

What about the 100 others then? They're not sad enough to be on that list?

I'm not saying I'm not disappointed for the few people you mentionned, I'm just saying singling some people out aint a good idea, Suzy...

I read it too late.

I'm not saying I'm not disappointed for the few people you mentionned, I'm just saying singling some people out aint a good idea, Suzy...

I feel a bit better after that list.. now I know I wasnt the only one that couldnt get this pic, so the list was good maybe.

Guapo...you are very gracious. As disappointed as you were about not getting your time with Mika (and picture) you have also brought out the positive side of your experience by sharing your wonderful photos. Thank you. :thumb_yello:

Nope.

But of course we care!!! Who wouldn't care? :wub2:

We're happy for those who spent a good time but we never forget those who had bad experiences. :wink2:

I've just caught up with the thread. I want to focus on the possitive so thanks Sariflor and Rose for sharing your experience, and Guapo for your pictures.Also to the person that posted the HE video (I'm sorry I don't remember who).

And to all the people that went to the concert, wether you had a chance to meet him or not , know that last night at the forum we were all green with envybut very happy for you all!:naughty:After all, this was the last concert of the tour.

I read it too late.

Please give me the benefit of the doubt...

I am not going to continue the list and advertise separate columns for "good" and "bad" and the "ugly". I was addressing a concern at a particular point in time.

Lollipop, thank you for that fantastic video! SO sweet they gave him flowers, and that hug from Cherisse...:wub2:

I'm not gonna go in to detail (not yet at least) because we've pretty much spent the whole night and morning discussing this between us and I have a headache (only partly due to the champagne) but there are so many simple things that could have been done to make this work. Even just asking people to leave after they've spoken to him and had a photo etc. Many people just kept going back for more. When he said he needed to leave in 2 minutes, they all went back to say bye when lots of us hadn't even got to say hi.

Yeah, with crazy fans :naughty: there needs to be organization. When I got a meet & greet pass for Hanson, there were about 30 of us (I think) and we lined up, and Hanson stood on one end of the room, we lined up on the other, and we went up to them one by one, could either get a pic OR a signature, and if we chose picture, THEY had someone take it, and post them on the official website later. It was organized, well-run, each fan had their moment to say something, I got a picture, and then each person stepped aside for the next. Mika should do something like that. Short but sweet, but was one of the best "meeting" experiences I've ever had.

guapo, thank you for the pics! They're wonderful!!! :mf_lustslow: And those afterparty pics look insane! SO many people...