2008 - Reports/photos/videos/afterparty For Brixton 28-02-2008

carrinevie

Hey Laura...Awe, jump in and just start talking to us. I'm glad you feel this way too. Of course, I can't figure out if the MFC is a bad habit or a good habit. Either way, I'm having fun. :naughty:

How sweet of you! :wub2:

The weird thing is that I have only sent a bunch of posts and nobody knows me, but I feel exactly the same way.

Logging in is just a habit now and I can't do without, even though I seldom write posts :thumb_yello:

Just a quick question: when did they got the wristbands for the afterpaty? I don't have time to read al the pages now.

at 4pm cus i buggard off to the toilet and heardd mika comes ouit at 5 soo i quikly ran back and thats when they begun issuin them out

sariflor, thank you for the link to your pics--they're fabulous! :mf_lustslow: Is Mika wearing a little microphone? That's wild--I guess so everyone could hear him, right?

And what was going on in that pic where Martin and Saranayde are laughing with the fans? Was that a Mika sing-along? :naughty:

Violet, as everyone else said, that picture of Mika is priceless!!! What a great smile he has! :wub2:

at 4pm cus i buggard off to the toilet and heardd mika comes ouit at 5 soo i quikly ran back and thats when they begun issuin them out

I came there before 5. I saw Mika. But I didn't saw that there were giving them :shocked::thumbdown:

hellllllllll0oooooooo everyone

well i am back home !! i left here as miss emma louise hague !! i now return and mrs luke jubby to be !!!!!! i proposed to him and he accepted !!!! (THIS WAS MY DARE PINK) now just got the get on with the plans for the first ever MFC WEDDING :wink2:

* hee hee *

anyyyyyyyyywwwwwaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy

thankyous first

1. ROSE - you know why you made me night and my life :tears:

2. FREDDIE AND CASSIE - the street party in camdem , do i need to say anything else

3. NIKKIBELLA - thanks for being you

4.LIZ - i promised you the time of your life !!!

5.BEE- hee hee

6.RUTH - for capturing the moement

7. MIKA - cheers for the hang over

:wink2:

this list will be edited but i haev not slept in 2 days !!!

such an amazing night !! i did not get to meet mika but i do not care just being there and being able to have such a fantastic oportuity that i will never have before :tears: its just amazing!!!

i dint sleep because i was upset for all the people who were upset i love you all !!!

best part of the night mikey coming up to me saying hello mrs juby to be !!!!

god everything !! gewtting to hang out and chat to mikas mum . dad , yasmine . cherrise , martin , mikey , the hubby :naughty: serenade (oh my god you are tooooo pretty )

it was amazing !!! i wanna and know i will remember this forever

gonna write more tomorrow when i have had time to think xxx

Have any of you seen Sweeney Todd? One of my favourite quotes from it is very relevant to what appeared to happen last night.....

"Because in all of the whole human race Mrs. Lovett, there are two kinds of men and only two.

There's the one staying put in his proper place and the one with his foot in the other ones face, look at me Mrs. Lovett look at you"

Sadly these lyrics seem to be a metaphor for the society we live in these days, there are far too many people thinking only about themselves, who are all too happy to step over other people to get what they want. In general it's the people who try to do the right thing that end up missing out.

The problem of queue jumping seems to have worsened with each progressive gig so seated venues would be a blessing. At every single gig we've been to on this tour we have had people arrive hours later than us who have ended up in front of us in the queue when the doors opened. To be honest it's probably a good thing that there are no UK gigs planned for a while now so things have a chance to cool down.

When we first started following MIKA we absolutely loved the queuing, it was a fantastic opportunity to meet some wonderful people and there was a real feeling of togetherness amongst those present. Sadly it just stressful these days watching people turn up late and then gradually, but purposefully, work their way nearer and nearer to the front of the queue, it has certainly left a bitter taste in the mouth.:mad3:

Anyway, that's enough gloom and doom, there are certainly a lot of positives to mention too. Jules (Blue Eyes) and I were both really delighted to see the efforts MIKA and his management team have made this week to build bridges with the fans. Emotions have been running very high and they appear to have bent over backwards to try and keep people happy. We should be very grateful that we support an artist who gives a damn about how we feel. Instead of thinking last night might have ruined the possibility of future meet and greets I'd like to think that perhaps it might just make them re-think how they organise them (perhaps that's just the eternal optimist in me but I hope I'm right)

All in all it's been a brilliant year, we've made some wonderful friends though here, had some fantastic experiences and seen some bloody amazing shows......

party-smiley-048.gif

All in all it's been a brilliant year, we've made some wonderful friends though here, had some fantastic experiences and seen some bloody amazing shows......

party-smiley-048.gif

I have made some wonderful friends to, which I daresay will be friends for life:wink2:

"Because in all of the whole human race Mrs. Lovett, there are two kinds of men and only two.

There's the one staying put in his proper place and the one with his foot in the other ones face, look at me Mrs. Lovett look at you"

Perfect! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: