Mika beefs up security after threatening letters

lcmlcm

If you search facebook (as we all had time to do without much MFC of late:wink2:) you find millions of hate sites for anyone you can think of. People just LOVE being smart arses to their friends.

Stupid twats.:sneaky2:

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this was probably mentioned before, and probably by me coz im in shock about it- but have you guys seen this?

http://www.facebook.com/s.php?q=mika&k=200000010&nstart=10&nskip=1&s=10&hash=1bd4ab89fef08a1c1932189f97d4bd2c

check them out:thumbdown:

I did and I wanted to write back to them but I know that wont do any good and neither is what I DID do which was to contact them and report the group and left a message as follows

"Do you think this type of hatred is acceptable these days? there are many who DO NOT, I find this site disgusting and the people on it are in need of some mental guidance, I think they are just people who NEED to hate someone to make themselves feel better but how spending their time on such hateful thoughts enough to actually make posts about it and join such a vile site is beyond me..they need HELP so HELP them by removing the source they choose to vent their hatred and repugnant death threats/thoughts of innocent people on. Take this site down before some nutcase decides to influence another into acting on these hateful vile posts!"

But I felt I had to at least make a bit of noise to Facebook, you never know they MIGHT think they have gone OTT and remove at least one of the groups.

Generally speaking, I think guys who dislike Mika so passionately secretly want to be like him. Mika isn't your typical boring, macho guy who doesn't express emotion and yells and screams instead of singing. He sings high, he loves color, he's theatrical, creative, talented, etc., and I think a lot of guys don't know what to make of that. They've been told by society that the macho, emotion-less way is the way to go, and here's Mika with his bright colored braces, singing his three-octave songs about gay men and big girls, with thousands of girls screaming "I love you, Mika!" Your typical guy doesn't know what the heck to make of this. Mika breaks down barriers, and that's one of the (many) reasons why we love him, and one of the many reasons why some guys don't like him.

I agree with that, a lot of "macho" men are really FAAAAr from macho after all as they can see just how much of a threat Mika and men like Mika are to them, women (and men) these days don't want, need or appreciate the macho types like they used to, they want emotion, love, gentleness etc so the days of macho man are numbered and they are cringing and squirming trying their best to hang onto it for as long as they can.

(well thats how it seems to me anyway).

it just infuriates me! and i understand why besha@vodamail apologised for us (feeling shameful to even think of it)... most of those bad comments are from here! but what i dont get is that from my experience i didnt even know Mika was popular (being good or bad) here, because its rarely when he gets publicity in a mag or on a tv show! what im getting at is that the haters dont even know half about what he is all about!

because of those facebook sites i created this

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6344974889

but i also didnt get too much support on that one

yeah, Mari:)

hi by the way...i am going to study religious , sciencists, musicians, leaders of the past who have made a world a better place and see what parallels there are. so soon you might see my essay all about this.!:)

hi Suzanne :) looking forward to reading your essay! Actually I had thought of John Lennon.....

I was about to quote a few good posts but then I realised that there were too many, so I thought I´d stick to giving my own opinion, which is often long enough already:roftl: .

Yes, it´s pathetic and really sad that these people post all this junk, which is offensive and insulting, and I´ve been known to routinely "report" posts like these to Facebook (not sure if it actually changes anything, but I just do it because I get so angry about the unfairness of it all).

However, I suppose that it´s mainly just a bunch of tossers doing the only thing that they are able to:hate and criticise.

Due to a lack of their own talent and ability, they just have to focus on trying to bring someone else down.

Just plain old jealousy, or the "tall poppy syndrome".Very sad indeed.

:blink::thumbdown:

it's really very very sad!

:shocked: I don't understand:shocked:

How anyone can hate such a positive person?!

I wish people just didn't hate so much.:blush-anim-cl:

i just don't get how anyone can so passionately hate someone that much!! what did he ever do to them that was so personal! i mean, there are singers that i don't enjoy listening to, but i dont go wishing death upon them!! ugh it's ridiculous!! alksdjhfla. people.. i swear
I think we can't always explain rationally every human being's behaviour - and we have to remember that unfortunately in this world good and evil coexist :sad:

Generally speaking, I think guys who dislike Mika so passionately secretly want to be like him. Mika isn't your typical boring, macho guy who doesn't express emotion and yells and screams instead of singing. He sings high, he loves color, he's theatrical, creative, talented, etc., and I think a lot of guys don't know what to make of that. They've been told by society that the macho, emotion-less way is the way to go, and here's Mika with his bright colored braces, singing his three-octave songs about gay men and big girls, with thousands of girls screaming "I love you, Mika!" Your typical guy doesn't know what the heck to make of this. Mika breaks down barriers, and that's one of the (many) reasons why we love him, and one of the many reasons why some guys don't like him.

I 100% agree with you! well said!:thumb_yello:

The same thing happened when Mika came up in conversation with friends, while me and one friend were praising him, the group of boys were really nasty to him, they just don't understand why he appeals to us so much...ah well its their loss:bleh::naughty:

Yeah I think you have made some accurate observations here :thumb_yello:

I did and I wanted to write back to them but I know that wont do any good and neither is what I DID do which was to contact them and report the group and left a message as follows

But I felt I had to at least make a bit of noise to Facebook, you never know they MIGHT think they have gone OTT and remove at least one of the groups.

Yay Sparkly1 strikes again!! :wink2:

I have to say though, I don't see much point in quoting their negative attacks and discussing them here....these people obviously crave attention and they don't deserve it, especially not from the MFC. I don't like investing energy on such despicable rudeness and I feel that discussing their horrible comments only makes us needlessly angry/annoyed/upset.

Just my opinion! :thumb_yello:

I agree with that, a lot of "macho" men are really FAAAAr from macho after all as they can see just how much of a threat Mika and men like Mika are to them, women (and men) these days don't want, need or appreciate the macho types like they used to, they want emotion, love, gentleness etc so the days of macho man are numbered and they are cringing and squirming trying their best to hang onto it for as long as they can.

<nods in agreement> :boxing:

i suddenly feel like the only mika lover in South Africa :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

and you know what! im proud about it!!!!! i will continue to love Mika and play his music wherever i wanna play it! you dont have to like his music! but you really dont have to get so mean about it!

mika-freaka we have a humungous job to do!!! we love Mika, we need him to come to SA- do you think he will come just for the 2 of us?!!1 oooh imagine- I could love that! but really I play his music ALL the time- I work for a magazine and I have spoken to the editor to get him in the magazine!!! we will do it!! we love him- dont know about you , but I have NEVER in my life been so bowled over by another human being .. he has given me a new lease on life & everyone around me thinks I'm having a mid life crisis!!! hee hee- I'm just in love ....yipeeeee

nod nod nod yes yes yes! exactly! we dont want those macho bullies- bye bye- Mika is what it is all about, and those little 'men' are sooooo threatened! I luv absolutely everything about beautiful Mika...he can giggle for me any day!

I wasn't trying to point out that there are a lot of people in South Africa who hate Mika. Just that some South Africans have a rather "colourful" way of expressing themselves. :naughty:

Everyone is asking how can people possibly hate so much and I think the answer is, in a lot of cases, they don't. Just like the people on Perez Hilton or The Superficial talk all sorts of outrageous trash about Britney Spears or Lindsday Lohan, this has just become a somewhat acceptable way of passing the time on the net when a particular celebrity irritates you.

Mika knows he's got love in South Africa. Last February at the LT signing, I gave him cards from Nel and he was really impressed by them (they were gorgeous, I still have mine) and was bowled over that they came from there. Maybe I should have reminded him of that at Brixton, will remember next time.

Mika knows he's got love in South Africa. Last February at the LT signing, I gave him cards from Nel and he was really impressed by them (they were gorgeous, I still have mine) and was bowled over that they came from there. Maybe I should have reminded him of that at Brixton, will remember next time.

thank you!! yay!!Yes pleeze remind him of how much he is loved in South Africa! much much loved!

blimey my hairdresser (who quite likes Mika) just asked me what all this Mika gets death threats is about, she says it was on the local radio this lunchtime :blink:

Oh goodness....the radio.....thats a bad sign!! :mf_rosetinted:

this was probably mentioned before, and probably by me coz im in shock about it- but have you guys seen this?

http://www.facebook.com/s.php?q=mika&k=200000010&nstart=10&nskip=1&s=10&hash=1bd4ab89fef08a1c1932189f97d4bd2c

check them out:thumbdown:

I have written at them the comment. Probably, rude, but I sneered more, instead of was rude. Because did not wish to read this dirt. But has sufficed me that I saw to become angry. I quiet, but I run into fury if someone badly responds about darling MIKA. I have come across mucks, but is very rare, but there (((-a nursery of hatred! Let, it is better on me rush, than on dear MIKA. Also, I have written the message to the administrator...

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2246342118

this link is to another facebook hate group, there's a thread there on how to kill MIKA....

now this is just freaking ridiculous! Shouldn't groups like that be reported? Like...coming up with ways to kill someone? That's got to be against terms of service somehow.....

This is really disturbing, and not just because I love MIKA, but if this was about anyone this would be disturbing, highly disturbing....

Yeah I think you have made some accurate observations here :thumb_yello:

Yay Sparkly1 strikes again!! :wink2:

I have to say though, I don't see much point in quoting their negative attacks and discussing them here....these people obviously crave attention and they don't deserve it, especially not from the MFC. I don't like investing energy on such despicable rudeness and I feel that discussing their horrible comments only makes us needlessly angry/annoyed/upset.

Just my opinion! :thumb_yello:

I agree..let's not talk about idiots in this thread :cool:

God Bless MIKA....Praying for his safety.

I don't understand how or why anyone would threaten him...he's so NICE to everyone. Even if you didn't fancy his music, what is there to be angry about? sheesh.