englishrose

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm beginning to like them more and more everyday! The other night I listened to Take Your Mamma Out five times in a row.:naughty:

Oh, and in the I Don't Feel Like Dancin' video...I love how Jake Shears dances! Haha! Even though...the song...is about not dancing....

I wish he was my prom date.:mf_rosetinted:

I saw a Scissor Sisters concert on TV one time :naughty: It was pretty awesome.

I love the "I Don't Feel Like Dancin'!" song. It makes me want to shake my head and dance :dance_man: like a crazy person.

And the BONUS was that after the concert... they played... the LOVE TODAY and GRACE KELLY videos!!! Huzzah!!! :punk:

I saw a Scissor Sisters concert on TV one time :naughty: It was pretty awesome.

I love the "I Don't Feel Like Dancin'!" song. It makes me want to shake my head and dance :dance_man: like a crazy person.

And the BONUS was that after the concert... they played... the LOVE TODAY and GRACE KELLY videos!!! Huzzah!!! :punk:

Yes, very groovy song. I can't listen to it without dancing just a little.:naughty:

Awesome about the concert! When was this??

Oh, two days ago, I was in the mall. And I Don't Feel Like Dancin' came on...and I was like...:shocked:! And then I started dancing. And my friends were embarrassed.:bleh:

Yes, very groovy song. I can't listen to it without dancing just a little.:naughty:

Awesome about the concert! When was this??

Oh, two days ago, I was in the mall. And I Don't Feel Like Dancin' came on...and I was like...:shocked:! And then I started dancing. And my friends were embarrassed.:bleh:

Yep :groovy:

Hmmn, it was probably a month ago I think? On the "Music in HD" channel. :blink: haha.

Haha yay!! I love embarassing friends :naughty: It's fun :roll1: Haha

How are you? It's summer!!!

Yep :groovy:

Hmmn, it was probably a month ago I think? On the "Music in HD" channel. :blink: haha.

Haha yay!! I love embarassing friends :naughty: It's fun :roll1: Haha

How are you? It's summer!!!

Ohh! That channel! I hardly ever watch it. Maybe I should start.:naughty:

Embarrassing friends is the best.:mf_rosetinted:

I'm good! Tired, but good! For some reason, I haven't been able to go to sleep until 4:00 A.M.:boxed:

For the past two days. Oh well. It's summer and I can sleep in, so that's ok. Kind of annoying though. Hahaha. How are you? Been to the beach anymore lately?

Ohh! That channel! I hardly ever watch it. Maybe I should start.:

Embarrassing friends is the best.:

I'm good! Tired, but good! For some reason, I haven't been able to go to sleep until 4:00 A.M.:

For the past two days. Oh well. It's summer and I can sleep in, so that's ok. Kind of annoying though. Hahaha. How are you? Been to the beach anymore lately?

Yeah it's a really good channel. Watch it! :naughty:

Ohh yeeaahh it is :naughty::ap_rosetinted:

4:00? Wow! That's.. early! Haha, well it's late, but early because it's early the next day. Yes.. :original: It's summer, you have an excuse :naughty:

Yes I have! I actually went today! It was amazing.. We went to this gorgeous beach in Laguna Beach called Crystal Cove (It's a state park) and they had these gorgeous abandoned houses on the beach that were from the 30's :shocked: It felt like being in that time and it felt like a different country or something. It was amazing! If anyone ever comes down to Southern California, that's somewhere you should definitely go. And have you seen the movie "Beaches" with Bette Midler? One of the houses down there is where they shot it, and we saw it :naughty: And they have about 17 cottages on the beach that they restored, and you can rent them and stay in them for really cheap. But it's really hard to book them! Each cottage has a theme of an era and they have the furniture of the certain area. It's insanely gorgeous, it feels like we were in a movie. Anyways haha, it was amazing!!!!

I've liked them for a while, but I just got their album 'Scissor Sisters' and...well, what can I say, I'm in love. :wub2:

ScissorSisters2.jpg

A lot of people have said that Mika sounds similar to them, as well.

So, what about you? Love them? Hate them? Discuss :biggrin2:

i love the scissor sisters! - they are amazing - my fave song by them atm is probs land of a thousand words lol...or i cant decide...or laura - i like them all mostly!

haha

nice pick by the way...

they are all so gay though arent they! especially jake shears!

They are one of my fave bands!

But they are the only band in my favorites list that i havnt seen live! :shocked:

But yeah...anyways.

Del is my fave...he is so hilarious.

"im a straight puerto rican man trapped inside a gay mans body"

Yeah it's a really good channel. Watch it! :naughty:

Ohh yeeaahh it is

4:00? Wow! That's.. early! Haha, well it's late, but early because it's early the next day. Yes.. :original: It's summer, you have an excuse

Yes I have! I actually went today! It was amazing.. We went to this gorgeous beach in Laguna Beach called Crystal Cove (It's a state park) and they had these gorgeous abandoned houses on the beach that were from the 30's :shocked: It felt like being in that time and it felt like a different country or something. It was amazing! If anyone ever comes down to Southern California, that's somewhere you should definitely go. And have you seen the movie "Beaches" with Bette Midler? One of the houses down there is where they shot it, and we saw it :naughty: And they have about 17 cottages on the beach that they restored, and you can rent them and stay in them for really cheap. But it's really hard to book them! Each cottage has a theme of an era and they have the furniture of the certain area. It's insanely gorgeous, it feels like we were in a movie. Anyways haha, it was amazing!!!!

Sorry I'm getting back so late. My dad kicked me off before I could answer last night...:naughty:.

Anyway, that sounds sooo cool!! I think I've been there a few times but I didn't know they had all that! I've just been there for the somewhat secluded beaches(If I'm even thinking of the right place...). And I saw a small pod of dolphins!:biggrin2:

But yeah, the houses down there are beautiful! I have never seen Beaches, but I will and then I'll go and see the house it was filmed at. And you can rent out some of the houses??!! I'm totally going to tell my mom that. She's been lookinig for a beach home to rent with her and her friend. Crystal Cove would be a great place to do it. I'm probably going there again this summer. It's so beautiful. Can't wait!:biggrin2:

i love the scissor sisters! - they are amazing - my fave song by them atm is probs land of a thousand words lol...or i cant decide...or laura - i like them all mostly!

haha

nice pick by the way...

they are all so gay though arent they! especially jake shears!

:roftl: Yeah, Jake and Babydaddy are both gay. (Is Del? :blink:) As far as I know, Ana and Paddy Boom are both straight...or, more straight than gay anyways...

Another Scissor fan here!! :punk:

I love their songs and their energy! I saw them live last year and it was an awesome show! They're so nice and funny, it seems we are in a totally different world during the show! :wub2:

And Jake and Del Marquis are haaawt! :mf_lustslow:

• 8 months later...

So I'm like 100% in love with every song these guys have made and I'm pretty much obsessed at this point. They are insanely catchy and very talented. Don't ask me my favourite song because it would be impossible for me to tell you. I don't think theres one song I don't like.

They are completely irrisistable :wub2:

*sigh*

It's all I've been listening to for the past 4 day I think. And Jake is gorgeous and so talented!! ♥♥

I haven't visited this thread in aaages, it's good to see it alive.

The other day I was watching an interview where Anna Matronic talked about John Waters and how he was the inspiration for the Filthy/Gorgeous video.

All of their stuff is just... so effing good.

:punk:

whohooo

i didn`t know there was a SS thread :naughty:

i loove themmm!

i discovered them when a friend told me about a couple of songs with my name.. Mary and Laura :naughty:

my name is Maria Laura lol

Thanks for bumping this thread ...... haven't heard anything about them in ages ..... hope we have an album this year .... does anyone know ..... or should I go and look ..... :wink2: