Saranayde Needs Your Votes!!!!!!!!!!

daisylou

WHICH IS YOUR FAVOURITE SARANAYDE SONG?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. WHICH IS YOUR FAVOURITE SARANAYDE SONG?

Voted for Slide.

I think I only heard these songs once before..

All because of you doesn't grab me. If I heard Slide on the radio I'd look the artist up, I don't feel that with the other song.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i much prefer "all because of you" it showcases her voice much more then slide. it kinds reminds me of selena's voice & that's a huge compliment (selena is a texas singer who sang in spanish & english. she was murdered in 1995 (i think) )

saranayde has a very sweet voice. coming from me, that's big. i prefer men's voices 100 times more then female. so go saranayde! :wink2:

daisylou... are those the final songs or are they demos?

Voted for Slide

I really love Sara, but I have to agree with Pink and Yoppa on this. I like both songs, but they both are too mainstream...

I'd be nicer to listen to something more unique...

But I still love you Sara:wub2:

I voted "All Because of You"--If I heard this song on the radio I'd look the artist up. and yes, it kinds reminds me of selena's or Jennifer Lopez's style. "Slide" doesn't grab me and feel older age to me...

Saranayde! I love your music! and your new look ! its so refreshing and bold!

good goin girl!!!!!!!

love Suzanne

I like your Jazzy voice in All Because of You and that really high note I heard you sing!!! I like the R&B aspect to that song so much and the really cool bass riff and the flute??? and singing together in Unison is exciting! it reminds me of a song from the 70s -a real Soul Song! Its very jazzy

I voted "All Because of You"--If I heard this song on the radio I'd look the artist up. and yes, it kinds reminds me of selena's or Jennifer Lopez's style.

all because of you reminds me of J. Lopez too

definitely "all because of you". i don't really like the other one, sorry, it's too electronic for me. "all because of you" sounds like 80s style, that's more the kind of music i like. :wink2:

definitely "all because of you". i don't really like the other one, sorry, it's too electronic for me. "all because of you" sounds like 80s style, that's more the kind of music i like. :wink2:

my thoughts exactly