Saranayde Needs Your Votes!!!!!!!!!!

daisylou

WHICH IS YOUR FAVOURITE SARANAYDE SONG?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. WHICH IS YOUR FAVOURITE SARANAYDE SONG?

l_bf4569f29d6d15856b1cd59c3a7943-1.jpg

Saranayde would like to thank you all for making her feel part of the whole MIKA "family" in his last tour.

She has been working so hard in the studio making good tunes that she can't decide which song to release!...

This is where you guys come in!!

Saranayde has asked me to make a poll of the two songs, ALL BECAUSE OF YOU and SLIDE she is wanting to release...and would like you to choose YOUR favourite..the one with the most votes will be released!!!!...REALLY!!!!!...she is so thankful she is trusting the MFC to choose her next song...how cool is that!

What are you waiting for?.. go to her Myspace page have a listen then come on here and vote!!!

her myspace is http://www.myspace.com/saranaydemusic or the link

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=217111981&MyToken=727ebb0c-12af-41ad-be95-1e0d2196da80

Come on MFCers Saranayde is relying on us!

Just think if your song wins the poll and she gets a No.1 hit you helped her to do it!

xxx

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I love that pic..

I will vote

Edit: voted

I love that photo too! She has a few new ones in her pics on MySpace....wonder if they are for her new releases? Have to wait and see!

xxx

goodness sake, my sound has completely screwed up. This computer enjoys stressing me out, I swear. Well I like both of them (I love her voice, her vibrato is just :wub2:) but i think for a first single, slide wins :thumb_yello:

Okay, here's my general opinion as opposed to just posting 'voted'.

Out of 'All because of you' and 'slide' - Then 'slide' gets my vote.

However, i do not think either are especially 'strong' tracks in terms of quality or ability to get within the charts.

Im sure i am going to get my head bitten off for saying so, but you asked for an opinion.

I think they both sound like the stereotypical tracks of people with minimal talent, made with a keyboard and a computer program or two.

Having heard your work with other artists i know that this is not the right playing field for your level.

As i mentioned previously i am not hugely aware of your music on a solo front, so i have no idea which songs have been released and which havent. BUT, personally, i would suggest going with some of your other tracks. 'Smalltown Boy' in particular, or 'Sly Girls'. They are much more marketable, of higher quality and show off alot more of your vocal range than the two suggested in the vote.

However, i do not think either are especially 'strong' tracks in terms of quality or ability to get within the charts.

Im sure i am going to get my head bitten off for saying so, but you asked for an opinion.

I think they both sound like the stereotypical tracks of people with minimal talent, made with a keyboard and a computer program or two.

Having heard your work with other artists i know that this is not the right playing field for your level.

As i mentioned previously i am not hugely aware of your music on a solo front, so i have no idea which songs have been released and which havent. BUT, personally, i would suggest going with some of your other tracks.

thank you for saying something like that first :biggrin2:

I voted Slide if any of those 2 songs...

but i agree with pinkie about the "stereotypical" side of these songs... they sound like everything we hear at the moment, and in my opinion, are not songs to break the charts... people want to hear something different, something that won't bore them after hearing it 3 times on the radio, something fresh...

for exemple, talking about something else : Madonna's song "4 min" is the songs that gets on my nerves at the moment, cause it looks like timbaland has ONE beat and uses it with every single singer that come to him asking for collaboration ! and honestly, it's boring, i have the feeling i'm listening to the same song all day long... staying for a few hours on the musical channels.

i don't know Saranayde's work as a solo artist either, and to be completely honest, haven't listened to the following after hearing the first 2 (which are the ones we are supposed to vote for), which shows the interest those songs didn't rise in me... So i can't go further in the help like Pinkie did proposing others tracks of the list (that's why i deleted the last sentence of her post). i only heard her as backing vocal and duet on Missionary Man with Mika, and i don't find what i was loving with her in this duet (talking about voice) in the proposed songs.

anyway, i know this is going to stay on the forum, and if she asked something, she will only be given the result of the poll as in "release Slide" or "release All because of you".

that's it ! *putting my helmet on*

As i mentioned previously i am not hugely aware of your music on a solo front, so i have no idea which songs have been released and which havent. BUT, personally, i would suggest going with some of your other tracks. 'Smalltown Boy' in particular, or 'Sly Girls'. They are much more marketable, of higher quality and show off alot more of your vocal range than the two suggested in the vote.

I can't agree more! except that Slide annoys me more... Sly Girl is catchy.

Hey guys keep your comments coming, I will pass them on and then maybey add all the songs in the poll rather than just the two?

She is really busy so won't be able to get a quick answer so we will keep it at just those two songs for now.

xxx