Mika in Beirut - Beiteddine and BAALBECK Festival

racha

CUBITUS

:groupwave:

so we have there two reporters known by me...

:original: the serious one (racha)

:insane: and the crazy one (cubitusso)

So we should get a nice balanced impression of the gig:naughty:

Cannot believe that here we are almost at the last gig of the summer. So sad. Hope it is just HUGE.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick post to tell you that i miss you all , i'm sorry i've been away for a while but i don't have an internet connexion here in lebanon and i had to come in a cyber cafe to post here ! I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's gig , i prepared a nice poster with MFC written on it in Big letters ! I'll take pictures and everything but i'm afraid you'll have to wait for monday for my report...

Chears all !

Looking forward to your report and pictures!!! :biggrin2:

CUBITUS

:groupwave:

so we have there two reporters known by me...

:original: the serious one (racha)

:insane: and the crazy one (cubitusso)

Racha, SERIOUS!:blink:

Are we talking about the same person:roftl:

I'll be getting texts from her during the day so we'll be keeping updated on what's happening:wink2:

be worried

because, maybe, it is the last gig of the year :boxed:

This is true.

But then he might surprise us!

I mean, we thought after February he was going straight into recording the new album. But then he announced this tour.

So after August, he could surprise us again.

makes me sad to know that ill never be able to go there and see it...

Don't lose your faith! I had a "bonheur" to live about 20 years in Soviet Union where people had very small chances to travel abroad and and never with your family because someone had to stay as a hostage to make it secure that people won't "jump away".

Only very few had a chance to attend some so-called capitalistic country like France or Italy. But again, VERY FEW.

That's why we are so good at geography as reading maps was the possibility to visit places outside SU at least in our dreams :) Thank god those times are over and I hope for good :roftl:

WOOOHOOO!!!!! im so excited!!:naughty:

but its sad that its the last summer gig :tears:

don't say like that...:tears:

Just a quick post to tell you that i miss you all , i'm sorry i've been away for a while but i don't have an internet connexion here in lebanon and i had to come in a cyber cafe to post here ! I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's gig , i prepared a nice poster with MFC written on it in Big letters ! I'll take pictures and everything but i'm afraid you'll have to wait for monday for my report...

Chears all !

:woot_jump:

:thumb_yello:

http://www.nowlebanon.com/NewsArticleDetails.aspx?ID=49829&MID=123&PID=2

prices for Mika's gig are even more expensive than those for Majida el Roumy who's HUGE Lebanese singer.

Initially the lowest price at Virgin Megastore online ticket sales was 30000 LL.

Is it ca 20-22 usd?

Don't forget about saudis and other wealthy people of region who used to travel to Lebanon for summer. They can afford high prices.

This is true.

But then he might surprise us!

I mean, we thought after February he was going straight into recording the new album. But then he announced this tour.

So after August, he could surprise us again.

I agree, rose! :punk: