I posted a link of Jason performing a cover of The Temptations' song, "Build Me Up Buttercup" at the Heineken Music Hall). But I found
one and I like it better. :thumb_yello:

nvr heard this before thzzz!!:wink2:

btw i've been looking for jason covering Queen's [good old fashioned loverboy] for long!!!!!!!!!!! dun mean to own it but even the youtube version's been deleted:sneaky2:

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you sure looks younger than his biological age... unless this is an old pic

No, he just looks young. :naughty:...the photos are from October 14, 2008.

nvr heard this before thzzz!!:wink2:

btw i've been looking for jason covering Queen's [good old fashioned loverboy] for long!!!!!!!!!!! dun mean to own it but even the youtube version's been deleted:sneaky2:

You're welcome! Oh, hmm...I would say that I would look on Youtube for you but...:roftl:

I've got to read this thread!

It's so funny- I had a whim this morning to compare the MFC with other artists fanclubs/websites and just see what others had etc.

I started with Katy Perry, whom I don't like, but thought she should be 'big' enough to be a reasonable comparison. - Nothing much, and the self-titled site is in spanish!

As a next and final check, I chose Jason Mraz, because I have heard two of his songs in the last few months, and have quite liked them both.

So I started reading jounal entries, starting with Travel Tip No.3 Bring a big f...ng knife!

Now I have to go back to the very beginning to read every single journal entry, because I'm already hooked. Damm he can write! Do the lyrcs compare? Guess I'll be finding out!

Of course I looked here immediately, because there were bound to be MFCers ahead of me in this discovery.

Hi everyone, I'm moving in! But I don't chatter very much, so you won't notice me around very often...

I've got to read this thread!

It's so funny- I had a whim this morning to compare the MFC with other artists fanclubs/websites and just see what others had etc.

I started with Katy Perry, whom I don't like, but thought she should be 'big' enough to be a reasonable comparison. - Nothing much, and the self-titled site is in spanish!

As a next and final check, I chose Jason Mraz, because I have heard two of his songs in the last few months, and have quite liked them both.

So I started reading jounal entries, starting with Travel Tip No.3 Bring a big f...ng knife!

Now I have to go back to the very beginning to read every single journal entry, because I'm already hooked. Damm he can write! Do the lyrcs compare? Guess I'll be finding out!

Of course I looked here immediately, because there were bound to be MFCers ahead of me in this discovery.

Hi everyone, I'm moving in! But I don't chatter very much, so you won't notice me around very often...

HIs lyrics are amaaaaazing....so clever. You'll love them. his blogs are fantastic, aren't they?! I need to read the older ones too because I've nly read 3 or 4 too :)

I posted a link of Jason performing a cover of The Temptations' song, "Build Me Up Buttercup" at the Heineken Music Hall). But I found
one and I like it better. :thumb_yello:

Build Me Up, Buttercup was by the *Foundations*, not the Temptations.

Way different, trust me. :wink2: Love the song -- both the original and

Jason Mraz's version.

http://www.imeem.com/people/HDjvzZ/music/lF1uPcGA/jason-mraz-good-old-fashioned-loverboy/

found it!! i luv this cover sooooooooooooo much:wub2:

but still got no way to download/own this:boxed:

It's great, I agree! Haven't been able to find it by itself, but

it's on an old album, an import I guess. I found it as an MP3

download here:

http://www.amazon.com/Killer-Queen-Tribute/dp/B00138KNFA/ref=dm_cd_album_lnk?ie=UTF8&qid=1242537278&sr=102-9

or the CD here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00005MOFY/ref=dm_dp_cdp?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1242537278&sr=102-9

http://www.cduniverse.com/search/xx/music/pid/6866275/a/Killer+Queen:+A+Tribute+To+Queen.htm

Build Me Up, Buttercup was by the *Foundations*, not the Temptations.

Way different, trust me. :wink2: Love the song -- both the original and

Jason Mraz's version.

Oh my goodness. I knew that...honestly. Twas a typo, of sorts. :blush-anim-cl:

hey, i love MR A-Z. you know, i only just got the pun in the title the other day. i started laughing histerically and my cat got scared and ran away! i especially love "wordplay" which is a msterpiece of, well, wordplay. he's got such a nifty tongue, i always stumble on the words when singing along. which i find hard anyway cos he's got such a wierd accent, and i sound like a pillock trying to impersonate him!

i've got a question for other Mraz fans: before you saw what he looked like (if indeed you have) what did you envision him to look like? cos i was totally flabbergasted when i saw what he really looks like!

i've got a question for other Mraz fans: before you saw what he looked like (if indeed you have) what did you envision him to look like? cos i was totally flabbergasted when i saw what he really looks like!

Flabbergasted in a good way?

DSC02151.jpg

Jason just peformed on American Idol. HE was awesome. :clap:

Yeah I saw him too, he was great! I love him :biggrin2:

(I don't really like all of the american idols singing with him though:teehee::naughty:)