2008 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS of MIKA @ Parc des Princes, Paris

marthastewart

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So Sara did you also get a pic with Mikey? :mf_rosetinted:

I thought the pic may be pushing it so i had a nice friendly chat instead,where i invited him to read dmy shirt,and said that it must be really cool for him to have his mate in there with him...that was quite funny,lol.

There was no after party ... he had told a FRench girl he would try to organize sthg but it didn't happen. "Too complicated", he told us later.

He came out to sign a few things tho, so did the band.

But I think they were quite ina hurry to go to Arras.

It was 2am when he got out, I'm not surprised he wanted to get going!

As far as the afterparty was concerned, yes it would have been complicated. The guy has spent the last week stressing out about getting the concert just right, the last thing he should be thinking about is an afterparty!

I know he has people that can sort it out for him, but we don't know the ins and outs of how the people who run the stadium do things, so it could be that they put a block on it, and in that instance his hands would be tied.

Anyway, the show, I'm sure in 22 pages you already know pretty much every thing that happened, so I prodably can't really tell you anything new, except for one thing:

THE RANDOM QUESTIONS are back!!!!

And it was great doing it again. Almost forgot, 'til Em said to me "What's the random question tonight?" to which I replied "Oh god, I forgot about that, I haven't got one!!!!"

So Em and myself were desperately trying to think of something as he was getting closer and closer.

Not great under pressure, so I started to panic, and suddenly the light bulb in my head went on and EUREKA! I had it.

So here goes:

Em; "Mika, we have a random question for you?"

Mika; "Random qestion?"

See's me, and lightbulb goes off in his head.LOL!

Mika; "Ah, okay, go on then"

Me; " What breed of dog does Tin Tin have?"

Mika; "I don't know, the expensive kind!"

He takes a couple of steps, stops, turns round comes back.

Mika; "Scottish Terrier!"

Me; "Nope, West Highland Terrier"

Mika; (Looks at me surprised) "I was close"

Me; (chuckling) "Not close enough"

Mika, smirks and carried on going down the queue.

I thought the pic may be pushing it so i had a nice friendly chat instead,where i invited him to read dmy shirt,and said that it must be really cool for him to have his mate in there with him...that was quite funny,lol.

I wuw you :wub2:

gonna need all the details of that :naughty:

:lmao: :lmao: Oh my polite Sara!

He seemed a bit surprised but said that yes,it was cool...he put a poker face on. Similar to when he read my shirt and went on a tirade of how we all love lukie,him as well of course,lukie being such a great guy and all that. Similar to Mika's reaction when i showed HIM my shirt,lol! Mika went:oh,yes,i know about that,you're a Luke fan..

Thanx all for the reports, pics & videos!

IMG_0579.jpg

It looks like he's standing on the audience.

Oh yes he does..:blink:

I must admit I didn't really like it when it started, but when it got to the bridge then chorus, I was like wow :wub2:

I felt the same too.. but i've not reached the 'wow' yet though :naughty: maybe i need to listen to it a couple more times..(this happened to me when i first heard Grace Kelly :shocked::naughty: )

He seemed a bit surprised but said that yes,it was cool...he put a poker face on. Similar to when he read my shirt and went on a tirade of how we all love lukie,him as well of course,lukie being such a great guy and all that. Similar to Mika's reaction when i showed HIM my shirt,lol! Mika went:oh,yes,i know about that,you're a Luke fan..

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: priceless. I would have gone for the shrink approach

"Mika, how does my shirt make you feel?"

:boxed: I wanna see this pic :naughty:

So Sara when are you giving the OTHER T shirt to Mika? Is that next gig? Keep me posted pls! Mine still hasn't arrived, so I asked them to photoshop my head on your body in your pic.:roftl: (Don't know if it happened though)

Oh man how I would have loved to see that :roftl:

He seemed a bit surprised but said that yes,it was cool...he put a poker face on. Similar to when he read my shirt and went on a tirade of how we all love lukie,him as well of course,lukie being such a great guy and all that. Similar to Mika's reaction when i showed HIM my shirt,lol! Mika went: oh,yes,i know about that,you're a Luke fan..

Be sure you won't be getting into any afterparty now :roftl:

I for one couldn't have done the t-shirt thing,and then make Sunshine read it too :roftl:

Thanks to all for the reports!!!!!!

WHO won the tickets? Anyone from MFC?

Everything looked great. He seemed so happy....was he happy with it after the show? I wonder what it was like for him to sing to such a large audience.

XO Mika...Congratulations!!!!!

I finally read everything, saw the vids and the pics and heard the mp3s. A HUUUUGE THANK YOU to all of you, you really made me feel like I was actually there with you. I'm so glad everything turned out so well, I wish I could have been there, but I know a piece of me was in that stadium, I felt the energy so much.

It was 2am when he got out, I'm not surprised he wanted to get going!

As far as the afterparty was concerned, yes it would have been complicated. The guy has spent the last week stressing out about getting the concert just right, the last thing he should be thinking about is an afterparty!

I know he has people that can sort it out for him, but we don't know the ins and outs of how the people who run the stadium do things, so it could be that they put a block on it, and in that instance his hands would be tied.

Anyway, the show, I'm sure in 22 pages you already know pretty much every thing that happened, so I prodably can't really tell you anything new, except for one thing:

THE RANDOM QUESTIONS are back!!!!

And it was great doing it again. Almost forgot, 'til Em said to me "What's the random question tonight?" to which I replied "Oh god, I forgot about that, I haven't got one!!!!"

So Em and myself were desperately trying to think of something as he was getting closer and closer.

Not great under pressure, so I started to panic, and suddenly the light bulb in my head went on and EUREKA! I had it.

So here goes:

Em; "Mika, we have a random question for you?"

Mika; "Random qestion?"

See's me, and lightbulb goes off in his head.LOL!

Mika; "Ah, okay, go on then"

Me; " What breed of dog does Tin Tin have?"

Mika; "I don't know, the expensive kind!"

He takes a couple of steps, stops, turns round comes back.

Mika; "Scottish Terrier!"

Me; "Nope, West Highland Terrier"

Mika; (Looks at me surprised) "I was close"

Me; (chuckling) "Not close enough"

Mika, smirks and carried on going down the queue.

Yey the questions are back! :punk:

I wonder how he knew about that :fisch::naughty:

I finally got on the computer :punk::naughty:

well most of the things have been said, just wanted to say a quick hello, so that you can see I'm still alive :naughty:

I know... Me too...

I LOVE it. :tears:

I cannot stop listening to it.

MIKA. IS. A. GENIUS.

that was the first thing that czme to my mind. I've always been a bit worried about that second album, but with HWDYLM and this, there's not much that can go wrong. when I heard the song I thought "he wrote yet another song, he really IS a genius"

Has this been posted here before ?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=T-x77CA0xcs

I don't know who put this on youtube, but it's not really nice to find your own video on there, without people even giving you credit...

I finally got on the computer :punk::naughty:

well most of the things have been said, just wanted to say a quick hello, so that you can see I'm still alive :naughty:

that was the first thing that czme to my mind. I've always been a bit worried about that second album, but with HWDYLM and this, there's not much that can go wrong. when I heard the song I thought "he wrote yet another song, he really IS a genius"

I don't know who put this on youtube, but it's not really nice to find your own video on there, without people even giving you credit...

and she is alive!!!! how is my favorite luxembourgeoise? (ok... the only one i know too ;o) ) still alive i see? pit stop before the next concert huh?

that's not cool to take your video and post it... :thumbdown:

Thank you all for the wonderful reports, pics and videos! :wub2:

And congrats to Mika, it was really a great show! Even though I wasn't there, I can see it was absolutely brilliant!! :thumb_yello:

I would like to post greta's picture of 3 of our faithful members. (Sorry greta...or thanks greta, not sure which or both... !) Talking to Fluffy. No wonder Rose is SMILING so much. And the T shirts feature boldly!!:naughty:

2ito904.jpg

cath85 I read on a post way back that there was a thankyou to you for your video...somewhere...so they should edit the title of it to give you credit..or remove it and you post it yourself...:blink: We were all desperate for news at that point.

I would like to post greta's picture of 3 of our faithful members. (Sorry greta...or thanks greta, not sure which or both... !) Talking to Fluffy. No wonder Rose is SMILING so much. And the T shirts feature boldly!!:naughty:

2ito904.jpg

rose and fluffy sitting in a tree... :naughty::naughty:

i love the random questions rose!

is the girl in the center kath?