2008 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS of MIKA @ Parc des Princes, Paris

marthastewart

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<Rose enters thread>

Well it was a VERY hot and sunny day yesterday, and I had a lot of sitting to do today, travelling back, so I didn't want my tushie getting sunburned, so I kept my clothes on, LOL!

Ohhh hello rose , my fellow friend :fisch:

hehehe , no that coulda bin sore i agree :naughty::thumb_yello:

Sariflor do you mind if I post the picture with you and Davy in Luke's thread ?

No, of course, feel free to post it

:roftl:Sara you're a genius :roftl: That picture is the best ever

*blushes* well thank you- But I am just moved by my ideals, and what I perceive as right or wrong, that's all.

IMG_2812.jpg

oh that is just too funny...the look on his face kinda unnerves me...I don't know why though.

maybe just because he isn't Luke.

Could it be perhaps cause it may be "smug"?

Oh, and there is a DVD being made for the show, that was what Andy interviewed us for: for the documentary that goes in it.

If they don't edit me out, that is, for wearing unappropiate clothing:roftl: But I would consider that some sort of admission then:bleh:

:no:...........

OK- MY IMAGINATION MUST BE

O V E R - D R I V E

THEN, I GUESS:

IT MUST HAVE BEEN THIS ONE--WHICH IS TERRIFIC!

IMG_0017_614x.jpg

BUT, DID I REALLY SEE THIS?

THAT FUNNY, BUNNY, MIKA . . .

IMG_2752.jpg

It's like we're all in on some delicious secret. :huglove:

It's like, the rest of the world should be singing and dancing, and yet they're all so sadly unaware...

Poor world.

More for me=]:naughty:

Oo, danke!

s.o. just posted Just Can't Get Enough and GK in French on YouTube

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=a6hs8HBwazk

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TDn8QJ4-6-c

Really nice, thank you!

I think there will be. In one of the videos I'm pretty sure I saw a camera on a giant crane over the crowd.

cool! Now we need someone that went to the concert to confirm that :thumb_yello:

i can barely sit after flying to krakow at 6 and then spending three hours in the train to warsaw and then driving home for almost 2 hours. but i cannot fall asleep so i'm uploading vids instead. however the state of mind that i'm in now makes it impossible for me to write a report that would make sense. i just wanted to say that it was totally worth it to go and wait in a line for 12 hours. i still prefer small gigs and always will but it was amazing. it won't hurt seeing Mika doing a stadium gig but please oh please, make smaller ones also..

anyway, it takes around an hour for yt to upload one vid so that's gonna take a while..

here's rain:

here's rain:

How annoying with the people talking right next to you huh :shocked:

Thanks for posting :mf_rosetinted:

raining rainy rain and rainy rain rainy rainy rainy rainy rain and rainy rain and raining rain rainy rainy rainy rainy rain :yay:

raining rainy rain and rainy rain rainy rainy rainy rainy rain and rainy rain and raining rain rainy rainy rainy rainy rain :yay:

:lmfao:

you forgot the wind .... :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

cool! Now we need someone that went to the concert to confirm that :thumb_yello:

I confirm that. In fact, there was even a cameraman BLOCKING Mika from everyone's view at some point when he was performing a song on the piano (face close-up shooting), which would only be allowed for an official DVD shoot. Anyway, the Live in Cartoon Motion DVD featured his performance in Olympia, so this is symbolically the right place and time for a new one.

i know!! i was so annoyed! so you're fainting, so what! stop talking i'm recording here! :roftl:

It was 2am when he got out, I'm not surprised he wanted to get going!

As far as the afterparty was concerned, yes it would have been complicated. The guy has spent the last week stressing out about getting the concert just right, the last thing he should be thinking about is an afterparty!

I know he has people that can sort it out for him, but we don't know the ins and outs of how the people who run the stadium do things, so it could be that they put a block on it, and in that instance his hands would be tied.

Anyway, the show, I'm sure in 22 pages you already know pretty much every thing that happened, so I prodably can't really tell you anything new, except for one thing:

THE RANDOM QUESTIONS are back!!!!

And it was great doing it again. Almost forgot, 'til Em said to me "What's the random question tonight?" to which I replied "Oh god, I forgot about that, I haven't got one!!!!"

So Em and myself were desperately trying to think of something as he was getting closer and closer.

Not great under pressure, so I started to panic, and suddenly the light bulb in my head went on and EUREKA! I had it.

So here goes:

Em; "Mika, we have a random question for you?"

Mika; "Random qestion?"

See's me, and lightbulb goes off in his head.LOL!

Mika; "Ah, okay, go on then"

Me; " What breed of dog does Tin Tin have?"

Mika; "I don't know, the expensive kind!"

He takes a couple of steps, stops, turns round comes back.

Mika; "Scottish Terrier!"

Me; "Nope, West Highland Terrier"

Mika; (Looks at me surprised) "I was close"

Me; (chuckling) "Not close enough"

Mika, smirks and carried on going down the queue.

Rose!!! Glad you're continuing the tradition and love that absolutely random question...:thumb_yello:

Sara - Thanks for posting your pictures... love the T-SHIRT!! and bravo for taking that photo with the blonde one..hahahha.. hilarious!! :roftl: Nice to see familiar faces at Mika's gig... wish I was there...but heck... the reports, pics, vids is as good as it gets for now.. i can't be flying back and forth to the other side of the world just for Mika ....