"Rain," Everybody!

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Mika Monsoon continues, I listened to the new Rain today and wham downpour!

That caused this kids group that we had in today to stay longer, so I started lightly singing I hate days like this

lol

Thank you so much!:thumb_yello:

It's a really good recording, this song keeps getting better and better!:wub2:

Yah you're right! And it makes me want to hear the second album even more and more!! :wub2: *gosh I'm so impatient:no:*

So, I think the second chorus is this:

When you're out in rain

you're out in rain

when you're playin' in rain

you're out in rain

when you rain(?) in rain

you're out in rain

when you're out in rain

you're out in rain

when you're out in rain

you're out in rain

when you're playin' in rain

you're out in rain

when you're out in rain

you're out in rain

when you're out in rain

you're out in rain

What do you guys think?

Hey, this is my vid of it from last night in Amsterdam....further away but the sound is good :thumb_yello:

Thank you, the sound is great!:thumb_yello:

..."I hate days like ---"...... :wub2: genius Mika!:wub2:

have made made an mp3 out of Niki's vid from Amsterdam, it's the best sofar as for audio quality

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F39FCA4M (Amsterdam)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9kbfs5 (PdP + Amsterdam)

Edit: as the sendspace link doesn't last long, if someone is interested in it pls send me a PM and I'll upload it again.

First vids (I almost have the whole gig on video so it might take a while before they're all on there :naughty:)

Rain (complete) :wub2:

LT drum solo:

I just can't get enough (complete) :wub2:

Sorry for Youtube ruined the cover... I'll upload it on daily motion again later. The sound ain't too bad tho.

Edited by mari62

I went to the mall yesterday with my friend and on the bus on the way there I played it for my friend (who is actually a member here but doesn't really log on very often). But anyways, her comment to it was, "you almost can't tell that it's him"...

What is this other new song HMDYLM that people are talking about? I can't believe I missed it. Can someone provide a link?

More about Rain--I am glad that Mika does not seem to care if he makes it big in the US, because I don't think Rain (for one) will bring in many fans. Not that it is not radio-friendly (which it isn't)----cause the new ColdPlay album does not have many radio-friendly songs on it, and it is going like wildfire here in the US.

It is just that Rain sounds to me....like off or something...I can't explain it.

yes and we all know why...nothing to do with radio friendly or not...anyway

i hope that mika will sound more and more "off" and i hope he will do more and more conceptual and artistic and contemporary work and unmarketed things and i wish he will never make it in the US of A in the future , i dont get why he wants to be accepted by a country who first rejected him, by a country where they created the Cosby Show in order to forget all the **** ETC.anyway does anyone remember if it was raining the day mika played with wolf or the day he blogged about mika?

@fmbm, yeah thats what i hear too but i just listened to a brand new recording and i was xxxxxxx wrong, he doesnt say trial but trap and they still look totally ridiculous backsinging him and the fact that he doesnt say " this" at the end is def grand.

I hoped Mika had less fans... auhauhau

just to take all of him for me =D

auhauhauh

But but.. i loved rain like I said before, and i thought it´s kind diferent for the LICM... and I´m really scared for the new album...

I hoped Mika had less fans... auhauhau

just to take all of him for me =D

auhauhauh

But but.. i loved rain like I said before, and i thought it´s kind diferent for the LICM... and I´m really scared for the new album...

yes me too

oh and im not scared anymore for the next album since i heard rain etc. i know its gonna be really good and i cannot wait now!!!!