MIKA's possible girlfriend

mika-obsessive-13

What should Mika and Adele call their twins?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. What should Mika and Adele call their twins?

• Adelka and Madele
    • Zorro and Alice
    • Munchkin and Cupcake Jr
    • Bob Geranium and Adela Pangela
    • Candy and Farfadelle

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah it's definitely twins, it was in the Mirror too and they always have their facts right. It seems like they had to use the in vitro technique cause Mika's habit of wearing tight skinny jeans had an impact on his fertility, not to mention the hours he spent blogging with his laptop on his knees :(

Yeah, I heard the radiation (?) and heat from laptops can kill the sperm in a man's testicles if the laptop is on their, er...lap. And what's the Vitro technique? Is that like IVF?

Nah it's definitely twins, it was in the Mirror too and they always have their facts right. It seems like they had to use the in vitro technique cause Mika's habit of wearing tight skinny jeans had an impact on his fertility, not to mention the hours he spent blogging with his laptop on his knees :(

But at least they got the job done. No wonder it's a twin. I've heard when things are not going completely au natural, the chance of a twin is bigger...

Yeah, I heard the radiation (?) and heat from laptops can kill the sperm in a man's testicles if the laptop is on their, er...lap. And what's the Vitro technique? Is that like IVF?

IVF stands for In Vitro Fertilization hun ;) So yes, same thing. And yes it's proven that the heat of laptops kill the sperm. Poor Mika :( But oh well, seems like science helped this time! We'll soon have two more little squeeking Pennimans :wub2:

Wait, has it actually been confirmed that they're going out? Because if you're not sure that they are then this baby talk is slightly odd, I mean can you imagine:

"hmm, lets see what these fangirls have said about me today...

...lalalalala...

BABIES?!

...wtf?!"

Yes, the Hitkrant and the Joepie said so:thumb_yello:

Wait, has it actually been confirmed that they're going out? Because if you're not sure that they are then this baby talk is slightly odd, I mean can you imagine:

...lalalalala...

BABIES?!

...wtf?!"

Surely he would expect no less. And we don't want to let him down or disappoint him , you know.

IVF stands for In Vitro Fertilization hun ;) So yes, same thing. And yes it's proven that the heat of laptops kill the sperm. Poor Mika :( But oh well, seems like science helped this time! We'll soon have two more little squeeking Pennimans :wub2:

ohhhh. hahaha.

maybe it wasn't IVF.

Maybe Mika doesn't want kids and thought "ah well, laptop heat kills my sperm, they MUST be all gone! *jazz hands*" so they went at it like rabbits all day and all night, not a care in the world and then BA DA BOOM! Got knocked up with two on the way :naughty:

Mika: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean....yay? *winces*

...lalalalala...

BABIES?!

...wtf?!"

Of course! I mean, we wouldn't dare speculating about Mika's love affairs if we hadn't had confirmation. It's not the style of this forum! :mf_rosetinted:

...lalalalala...

BABIES?!

...wtf?!"

I don't think he would be surprised if we say that. After all the things we have said.:naughty:.

Mika and Adele are dating and apparently Adele is knocked up with Mika's soldiers...

Waahahahahattt????? :shocked:

Are you guys now imagining or?...

I just want to know... They're great together, but you're not sure if it's real.

But how did you guys know that?

I think Adele is lovely and would be happy for Mika if the news came out that they're dating.

Oh, and I think calling someone ugly just because you're jealous is very petty and rude. There is a lot more to a person than just what they look like.

:doh:...............................................

Edited by lollizinta

Waahahahahattt????? :shocked:

Are you guys now imagining or?...

I just want to know... They're great together, but you're not sure if it's real.

But how did you guys know that?

We read it in the Hitkrant and the Joepie, must be in some UK mags too, but I don't know them

hey! I wanna talk to you....I don't have to apologize to anyone or be ashamed with what I said cos I don't think that I hurt no one feelings. And if you feel that way, I'm surprise that someone take my words so seriously! To be honest, it's ridiculous and not necessary to talk with anger or speak like you did to someone who express his views. Shall a person suppose to say what everybody expect she have to say? I'm just spontaneous, a smart person were noticed that I was laughting to my excessive reaction, I wasn't believe that someone were to stupid to take it so earnestly! This is not the spirit of this forum and everybody is here to take a good time after a hard working day! Why do you take this so seriously I really don't understand, this is not the real life, ok? You should take all this more lightly, read two times messages before generalize and make any remark!relax like said a good friend!

So, go back to the pic, she's not ugly cos she's "overweighted" but cos this is not very graceful to smoke like a chimney, recognize that it's not the best pic to say the contrary! lol

Ladies, do not fight! Just celebrate the good news!