Hello

Sabine64

Now, after 4 months, I can introduce myself:punk:. My name is Sabine and I come from Germany. I work as a stuff nurse in a hospital and I´m married for 21 years. We take care about my old father and our dog.

My life as a Mikafan started last Christmas when I got LICM. This music impressed me so much so I started searching on the intenet for some information about the man behind the songs. So I found the MFC and registered in April. But till today I was not allowed to post here :thumbdown:.

Sorry, when my English is not the best but I didn´t use this language the last 20 years. But I try to get better while I´m reading a lot of posts.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, after 4 months, I can introduce myself:punk:. My name is Sabine and I come from Germany. I work as a stuff nurse in a hospital and I´m married for 21 years. We take care about my old father and our dog.

My life as a Mikafan started last Christmas when I got LICM. This music impressed me so much so I started searching on the intenet for some information about the man behind the songs. So I found the MFC and registered in April. But till today I was not allowed to post here :thumbdown:.

Sorry, when my English is not the best but I didn´t use this language the last 20 years. But I try to get better while I´m reading a lot of posts.

Hi Sabine and welcome to the MFC!! :)

My name is Marina, born in '62 and have been married for 21 years, too! So we've got a few things in common!

Glad you managed to post here at last!

Your English will surely improve, the same happened to me! :thumb_yello:

• 1 month later...