MFC Christmas Party 29th November - Planet HollyWood

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What did the text say then to make you wonder?

SORRY!!!

Got my lines crossed.

I was texting my nephews girlfriend about my aunties birthday party at the same time, and wasn't paying attention to the numbers.

IGNORE ME!:naughty:

SORRY!!!

Got my lines crossed.

I was texting my nephews girlfriend about my aunties birthday party at the same time, and wasn't paying attention to the numbers.

Ha ha, ok :naughty: I think you just made a few people wipe their foreheads there :bleh:

SORRY!!!

Got my lines crossed.

Good grief Rose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't DO that:shocked::roftl:

I nearly had a middle of the night heart attack:naughty:

Good grief Rose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't DO that:shocked::roftl:

I nearly had a middle of the night heart attack:naughty:

Rose.... you nearly killed Kath.... you bad bad penguin you..... :roftl:

Hello everybody! I was on holidays so i think i missed a lot of things. What did you plan for?

Salut...

there will be a MFC party with a lot of people in a restaurant...

but popstars are not invited, the star of the party will be Freddie. :punk:

If you want to go, you must decide fast. Cause the period, the "cool" central location anf the number of people, we must reserve very early.

So we are paying the dinner to Kath (official super boss of the organization) this week.

And most of us we stay in the same hotel (not so cheap but reasonable because we are a lot in every family room).

Hurry up please... at the moment no frenchies in the RSVP list... we want frenchies for to be super international!!!

ciao ciao

i hope to see you soon

Allegra, thank you:thumb_yello: I was so distracted by Rose's posts that I completely forgot to reply to Pamette!:shocked: Pamette, I will forward the details to you:thumb_yello:

distractions by penguins :penguin:

:naughty:

it is a pleisure to be a temporary assistant of the boss of the christmas party not at christmas :bleh:

thank you for the PM, i will send you all before fryday :wink2:

I just made a paypal account :punk:. It just says that I have to wait 5 tot 7 days for them to verify my bankaccount and I can't make any payments during those days :shocked:! I'll ask my boyfriend to make an account, he has a creditcard, that goes faster.

Hello all!!! :bye: I've a couple of days off, feels good to be back home in the MFC:naughty:

Sadly I'm not going :tears: I can't make plans so far ahead now that I'm working, and I've also some personal issues that make it difficult. Please, think of me when you're having the time of your lives, I'll be biting my nails:thumbdown:

Hello all!!! :bye: I've a couple of days off, feels good to be back home in the MFC:naughty:

Sadly I'm not going :tears: I can't make plans so far ahead now that I'm working, and I've also some personal issues that make it difficult. Please, think of me when you're having the time of your lives, I'll be biting my nails:thumbdown:

Oh that's a bummer :thumbdown:. I would have loved to meet you! Maybe you can make arrangements the last minute, Ok, dinner would be a problem but there will certainly be a room where you can join to sleep. Who knows, maybe in November things are different for you.

Oh that's a bummer :thumbdown:. I would have loved to meet you! Maybe you can make arrangements the last minute, Ok, dinner would be a problem but there will certainly be a room where you can join to sleep. Who knows, maybe in November things are different for you.

Thank you! That's so sweet of you, yes, who knows, maybe I can still make it, even if I can't be at the dinner. I'm not giving up, you know:naughty: However, I'm sure we'll meet soon somewhere, we have to, right?

Thank you! That's so sweet of you, yes, who knows, maybe I can still make it, even if I can't be at the dinner. I'm not giving up, you know:naughty: However, I'm sure we'll meet soon somewhere, we have to, right?

Definately! Don't give up, it's not November yet. You can join us for the snackeral (that's the snack some of us will take before dinner since the dinner is quite late, even though for you that's probably no problem) :thumb_yello:

Definately! Don't give up, it's not November yet. You can join us for the snackeral (that's the snack some of us will take before dinner since the dinner is quite late, even though for you that's probably no problem) :thumb_yello:

Yes, I'll try, there's still time to think. Hehehehe, I'd love to do that, although no, that won't be a problem to me, in fact 9:30 would be an early dinner!:naughty:

Hi everyone...

if there is anyone interested in going a couple of days earlier and leaving a day later let me know... that's all I need to convince me buy my plane ticket

I know that Starrats and I are going on fridaynight and leave on monday afternoon!

Master! :bow: Long time no see!

I sign that petition right away, it's not fair, you're going to party without the Spanish Royalty... Bad, bad, bad

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Hi everyone...

if there is anyone interested in going a couple of days earlier and leaving a day later let me know... that's all I need to convince me buy my plane ticket

some italians vips will be there friday evening :fisch:

but not monday :no: