FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning!:thumb_yello:

OK, booking done!:shocked:

I have booked for 37 people. That is the thirty that have paid, five more that are definates and two more, just in case as I know that there are a couple of people that are possibles.

As today is not an office day I am not really expecting to get the confirmation email back until at least Monday but I will let you know as soon as I hear from them.:thumb_yello:

Good morning!:thumb_yello:

OK, booking done!:shocked:

I have booked for 37 people. That is the thirty that have paid, five more that are definates and two more, just in case as I know that there are a couple of people that are possibles.

As today is not an office day I am not really expecting to get the confirmation email back until at least Monday but I will let you know as soon as I hear from them.:thumb_yello:

:yay: Thanks Kath :woot_jump:

Kath.... can you send me your email again for paypal... because I'm an idiot and deleted it... and want to pay you the rest .... :)

You are not an idiot Laurel. Or at least, if you are, I am too:naughty: I had to ask for an increase in my PM allowance to facilitate me doing this because I knew very well that if I started deleting messages I would end up in a right pickle......so I just thought it would be safer to keep them all!:roftl:

Just having a nervous breakdown...............Paypal have locked my account as they think I am money laundering!:shocked:

Just spent the last hour trying to sort it!:shocked:

:boxed:Oh no....hope you sort it out.

Just having a nervous breakdown...............Paypal have locked my account as they think I am money laundering!:shocked:

Yeah always thought you kinda looked like the maffia type:mf_rosetinted:

are they fool? they are taking commissions from all this!:thumbdown:

i cannot believe it...hope you can sort it out!

Thanks for the support (except IngievV:shocked:)

I had to jump through various hoops...........verifying that I am who I say I am.............live where I say I live etc..........but there seems to be a problem with the last verification, regarding my card...........so I had to phone them and when I finally got through to an oprative she said she would send me an email 'within the next hour'.

Apparently there is a limit of £1700 per year and if I continued recieving payments at the rate I have done in the last week I would soon be at that total so I suppose................but it is damned annoying:shocked:

sorry to know this kath...you are giving a lot of time and efforts to this party, it's not fair!:thumbdown:

pls ppl...be sure she'll have a double portion of xmas pudding!:naughty:

Can't I have double bacardi instead please!?:naughty:

I have just checked the map and we can definatetly walk between PH and Covent Garden...............great....................no worries about the tube and the wheelchair (not on the evening anyway)........so..................no worries about how much we drink!:naughty: (Wendi...............I PROMISE I will be responsible!:wink2:)

I have just checked the map and we can definatetly walk between PH and Covent Garden...............great....................no worries about the tube and the wheelchair (not on the evening anyway)........so..................no worries about how much we drink!:naughty: (Wendi...............I PROMISE I will be responsible!:wink2:)

Glad you got it sorted out Kath!!!

I am sure you WILL be responsible - but please just check I am still IN the

wheelchair at various points on the journey and that I have not been

tipped out somewhere :sneaky2::naughty:

tipped out somewhere :sneaky2::naughty:

Hey now.............as we sped along backstage in Amsterdam desperately trying to keep up with the crowd.........I was very aware of every bump that we had to go over............trying to ensure that you did NOT tip out:thumb_yello: However.............it has to be said............no alcohol was involved on that occasion:naughty: (scratches head and wonders why not!)

I had to jump through various hoops...........verifying that I am who I say I am.............live where I say I live etc..........but there seems to be a problem with the last verification, regarding my card...........so I had to phone them and when I finally got through to an oprative she said she would send me an email 'within the next hour'.

Apparently there is a limit of £1700 per year and if I continued recieving payments at the rate I have done in the last week I would soon be at that total so I suppose................but it is damned annoying:shocked:

You know I love you and appreciate all the things you do:naughty::wub2:

Looking forward to the Party Vicky :bleh:?

Thanks Kath!

Not much!!!!:bleh:

:roftl:

Just having a nervous breakdown...............Paypal have locked my account as they think I am money laundering

For fecks sake! Let us know if we can help!!!:shocked:

tipped out somewhere :naughty:

I'll check too Wendi!

I could bring a harness too!:naughty:

i had a vision in my mind last night :shocked:

a new blog from mikasounds:

a video with Mister M and Kath (the famous money laundry) playing golf in a holiday luxury resort payed with our money :punk:

sorry Kath :wub2:

forgive my mind please :blush-anim-cl:

you are the best :bow:

and thank you for your work :thumb_yello:

You know I love you and appreciate all the things you do

Yeah..................right:wink2:

i had a vision in my mind last night

a new blog from mikasounds:

a video with Mister M and Kath (the famous money laundry) playing golf in a holiday luxury resort payed with our money :punk:

Well I don't know about Mika's golf but I am suspecting that it is probably about as crap as mine!:naughty:

sorry Kath :wub2:

forgive my mind please :blush-anim-cl:

you are the best :bow:

and thank you for your work :thumb_yello:

Yeh been here myself with this Kath and its a real pain in the ass!:thumbdown:

Thanks for all the hard work , 37 + people .. amazing , cant wait to meet / re-meet you all :thumb_yello:

We can buy you a drink! In fact if we all buy you a bacardi you will end up with more then 30 bacardi's :naughty:. I'm not sure if Wendi would be grateful to us :boxed:.

Glad things worked out Ok in the end (for now at least :naughty:). Freddie, maybe you could have warned Kath since you have been there yourself? I wonder where you got the money from, maybe your were laundring.:naughty: