Time for me to go

IngievV

I don't like Mika anymore as much as I did before...really I tried to pretend but I can't! And the MFC is not so much fun anymore either, so I think it's best if I just go...besides....I've got the feeling nobody wants me here anymore anyway, so bye...I'll talk to some of you on msn, or myspace, but Ingie has left the MFC building...

poto1-1.png

"Why would he do that? Because he's a lummox, isn't he? Well we shall have a magnificent garden party and you're not invited!" ~ Jack Sparrow

http://mika.love-today.org

Just kidding:roftl: I'm off to Barcelona for a week, I will return next Thursday, a day before my birthday yah! So see you in a week:wub2:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You´re such a b!!ch :roftl: :roftl:

Have fun in Barcelona and don´t forget your spanish friend who´s 600 kms away from you are, but in the same country :bleh:

I won't my love, Spain=Ana:mf_rosetinted:

I'm going on a schooltrip!

I'm really off now:roftl:

like we believed you.. :mf_rosetinted:

have fun in spain! :wink2:

I don't like Mika anymore as much as I did before...really I tried to pretend but I can't! And the MFC is not so much fun anymore either, so I think it's best if I just go...besides....I've got the feeling nobody wants me here anymore anyway, so bye...I'll talk to some of you on msn, or myspace, but Ingie has left the MFC building...

poto1-1.png

"Why would he do that? Because he's a lummox, isn't he? Well we shall have a magnificent garden party and you're not invited!" ~ Jack Sparrow

Just kidding:roftl: I'm off to Barcelona for a week, I will return next Thursday, a day before my birthday yah! So see you in a week:wub2:

:shocked: Don't do things like that :roftl:

And I liked the way you worked in the subtle mention of your birthday :mf_rosetinted:

poto1-1.png

I nearly freaked :tears:

I wub you :wub2:

Have a lovely holiday!!!!