I know, but there's nothing you can't do if you want modify the standard version I think http://www.vbulletin.com/features_project.php

Greta that link is for a project management tool add on. It's so that colleagues can use the forum to communicate with each other, log support cases and organize the projects they are working on. It's for business users and we have no use for it on MFC.

MFC already has several large custom add-ons which is why it takes several hours to do a version upgrade instead of a few minutes. These things are very time consuming and since the board is functioning perfectly there's no reason to ask Andrew to drop everything.

If members don't want others to know they are visiting other members profiles, there is a free and instant solution. Don't visit other members profiles.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DcDeb was the last one on mine , Bloody stalker , how dare she :thumbdown:

:naughty:

You should feel honored! I only stalk quality members, not just

anyone!

Well, OK, maybe I stalk just anyone, but still...

First of all you can take your complaints to vbulletin.com if you don't like the new features because no one here created them.

Secondly we did implement an extremely useful feature. The upgrade has prevented dozens of spammers an hour from registering.

I mean how are the mods going to have time to spy on all the users and invade their privacy if we're tied up deleting spam? :mf_rosetinted:

Exactly! I can't tell you how dealing with the spambots was eating

into my prime stalking time! I'm so far behind in my stalking now, I

don't know if I'll ever catch up! :sneaky2:

dcdeb

What I find freaky is that YOU, yes YOU, FD, visited my profile last and didn't even leave a note, flowers or an invitation to dinner! :shocked:

Don't you love me anymore? :tears:

*goes to drop a pint on Freddie's wall, maybe that'll bring the love back :wub2:*

:naughty::naughty:

You have found the key to me now ...

Pints on my wall , so many I cant see .. sounds great :naughty:

Ive left you a tequila ohh and I went in again ..

There is one thing I find very frustrating and difficult. When I want to do a larger reply to the posts, and not just a quick reply, I know there are features for font and colour and font size etc, but what confuses me is, why does the text come up with what you have done, like COLOUR RED] FONT]SIZE3] Something like that? I just wish it didn't do that, because it really gets on my nerves. Normal documents don't have that, and it's much easier.

:naughty:

You should feel honored! I only stalk quality members, not just

anyone!

Well, OK, maybe I stalk just anyone, but still...

Exactly! I can't tell you how dealing with the spambots was eating

into my prime stalking time! I'm so far behind in my stalking now, I

don't know if I'll ever catch up! :sneaky2:

dcdeb

:roftl: .... I do feel honoured !!! :wub2: and thats an excellent excuse !!! I shall now return to my lucky stalked members too :roftl::bleh:

can we not have a section where we can add our favourite members to a stalked compartment ? :lol3:

Edited by mikas_gal07

First of all you can take your complaints to vbulletin.com if you don't like the new features because no one here created them.

Secondly we did implement an extremely useful feature. The upgrade has prevented dozens of spammers an hour from registering.

I mean how are the mods going to have time to spy on all the users and invade their privacy if we're tied up deleting spam? :mf_rosetinted:

I was reading with my serious head on - and read the last bit - and I was

:shocked: then realised you were joking!!! :lmao: :lmao:

I just want to say a big thank you to the mods and admins!:huglove:

As a user and a member of this club with very little knowledge of computer stuff I don't always realise how much work there is behind the curtains.

Now the spammers are gone…let’s hope forever!:thumb_yello:

One thing I think is absolutely fantastic is that through all the break downs and changes of servers we still have all our old and sometimes precious threads left!

Of course I have no idea how it’s possible but it’s great!:thumb_yello:

Me too THANK YOU GUYS for putting SO much effort and time into making sure that we have a smooth comfortable MFC -- we may not say it enough but, we do appreciate ALL that you do for us! :huglove:

---- I know it ain't easy! :wink2:

Me too THANK YOU GUYS for putting SO much effort and time into making sure that we have a smooth comfortable MFC -- we may not say it enough but, we do appreciate ALL that you do for us! :huglove:

---- I know it ain't easy! :wink2:

I join the...the...ahmn...I dunno the word in english :naughty:

(Appreciation maybe)?

Thank you very much! :huglove:

If members don't want others to know they are visiting other members profiles, there is a free and instant solution. Don't visit other members profiles.

:biggrin2: I have discovered a slight snag here ... sometimes when I am trying to click on a new post, being somewhat unco-ordinated I sometimes hit the poster's name by mistake .. which takes me to their profile page instead :doh:

So I am probably popping up as a visitor all over the place without meaning to :sorry:

I just want to say a big thank you to the mods and admins!:huglove:

As a user and a member of this club with very little knowledge of computer stuff I don't always realise how much work there is behind the curtains.

Now the spammers are gone…let’s hope forever!

One thing I think is absolutely fantastic is that through all the break downs and changes of servers we still have all our old and sometimes precious threads left!

Of course I have no idea how it’s possible but it’s great!:thumb_yello:

Nice little thing......called backup :roftl:

I have discovered a slight snag here ... sometimes when I am trying to click on a new post, being somewhat unco-ordinated I sometimes hit the poster's name by mistake .. which takes me to their profile page instead :doh:

So I am probably popping up as a visitor all over the place without meaning to :sorry:

You don't need to apologize for going to other people's profiles. That's what they're there for.

Exactly, don't apologise! This is a public forum and by being part of it we put ourselves in that position voluntarily.

Feel free to visit my profile anytime, hehehe....And just to make a point, I may spend my days visiting random profiles, especially those that seem a bit more "lonely" :roftl:.

It's a fun game.

Exactly, don't apologise! This is a public forum and by being part of it we put ourselves in that position voluntarily.

Feel free to visit my profile anytime, hehehe....And just to make a point, I may spend my days visiting random profiles, especially those that seem a bit more "lonely" :roftl:.

It's a fun game.

True - public forum - so we can be seen if we choose to post!!!

Anyone can visit mine - I think it's fun!!

And I am naturally nosey, so expect me to pop up anywhere!! :naughty:

Hehe, I’ve heard about that, believe it or not.

That’s what people keep saying I should do with my documents, isn’t it?!:naughty:

True - public forum - so we can be seen if we choose to post!!!

Anyone can visit mine - I think it's fun!!

And I am naturally nosey, so expect me to pop up anywhere!! :naughty:

I feel the same way, it's fun!:thumb_yello:

Would be worried if no one ever came in, that's for sure!:wink2:

It's a fun game.

:lmfao::lmfao:

.. me too.