Congrats, fellow MFCers - we're successfully running great new software with a bunch of new features!

:groupwave:

Got questions about any of the new features? Here's the place to ask!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Tags:

Tags are keywords added about a thread to make searching more effective. For example, if Mika won a Grammy, the thread about it could be tagged "Grammy". :thumb_yello:

Photo Albums

Instead of one massive gallery, everyone now has their own photo album. Go into your profile - there should be a "create album" link along the right side.

Edited by lollipop_monkey

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats, fellow MFCers - we're successfully running great new software with a bunch of new features!

:groupwave:

Got questions about any of the new features? Here's the place to ask!

wats the Tags thing at the bottom (near the bottom) of the page?

Edited by lollipop_monkey

Thanks for the thread, Mana -- I'm just wondering if it should be in the

members only section... or more public so that everyone, even people

just thinking about joining, could see it, and learn what's going on?

dcdeb

It works: I tagged the baby-thread voor Izzie, Miek's new daughter, with baby.

But I have a question: why is everybody able to tag a thread, and not only the threadstarter?

I like that we all can tag the threads.. We've kind of gotten carried away with it in the Aussie thread already. But we're just having fun. :naughty:

In the end it won't matter what a thread is tagged with as long as it's tagged with some relevant words. Just my opinion. :wink2:

Thanks for the upgrade- but it's terrifying! All the "I'm not friends with you" of primary school mixed with the "I know where you've been" of the CIA!

Can you turn this feature off other than by just not loggin in? I mean the "currently looking at" and "last visited your profile" features?

(Yes, I do know I'm paranoid)

It annoyes the hell out of me that you can now see who visited your profile! Actually what annoys me is that everyone can see who visited your profile and where you've been - it's nobody's business who I stalk! :sneaky2:

It annoyes the hell out of me that you can now see who visited your profile! Actually what annoys me is that everyone can see who visited your profile and where you've been - it's nobody's business who I stalk! :sneaky2:

Mwahaha, yes! :bleh:

I don't think that can be changed, can it? :lmfao:

I like that we all can tag the threads.. We've kind of gotten carried away with it in the Aussie thread already. But we're just having fun. :naughty:

In the end it won't matter what a thread is tagged with as long as it's tagged with some relevant words. Just my opinion. :wink2:

Oh, I don't mind too but I was just wondering.

Thanks for the upgrade- but it's terrifying! All the "I'm not friends with you" of primary school mixed with the "I know where you've been" of the CIA!

Can you turn this feature off other than by just not loggin in? I mean the "currently looking at" and "last visited your profile" features?

(Yes, I do know I'm paranoid)

My words too. And also "Break this friendship" doesn't have a nice MFC-ring to it.

I'm with Kata on this - I think there is too much information shown now.

I agree with Kata and Silver on this.