http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/the_awful_truth/b64381_musicians_muse_on_madonna.html

Musicians Muse on Madonna

This week we checked out the City of Hope benefit in Santa Monica, which is a great cause, raising money for cancer research—but our minds were still on Madonna. Sorry, what the eff do you expect? We wondered if Madge's supersuccessful music career had anything to do with the bustup?

All those tours keeping you and your supposed loved one apart for months at a time have gotta take a toll on your marriage.

We also asked a true-blood Brit, the floppy-haired and handsome pop guy Mika, if this is a sad or happy event for all of England now that Madonna'll prolly hightail it to the States like the Pilgrims did. "I think we're more worried that two of our banks have been nationalized and we're all thinking we're gonna go bankrupt and renege on our mortgages. It's terrifying. Somehow I don't think Madonna is gonna renege on her mortgage, do you?"

No, but Guy might, if he's serious and stupid enough not to take any of Madge's money

Nice one, Mika! :naughty:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/the_awful_truth/b64381_musicians_muse_on_madonna.html

This week we checked out the City of Hope benefit in Santa Monica, which is a great cause, raising money for cancer research—but our minds were still on Madonna. Sorry, what the eff do you expect? We wondered if Madge's supersuccessful music career had anything to do with the bustup?

All those tours keeping you and your supposed loved one apart for months at a time have gotta take a toll on your marriage.

We also asked a true-blood Brit, the floppy-haired and handsome pop guy Mika, if this is a sad or happy event for all of England now that Madonna'll prolly hightail it to the States like the Pilgrims did. "I think we're more worried that two of our banks have been nationalized and we're all thinking we're gonna go bankrupt and renege on our mortgages. It's terrifying. Somehow I don't think Madonna is gonna renege on her mortgage, do you?"

No, but Guy might, if he's serious and stupid enough not to take any of Madge's money

Common sense. I like it.

haha nice mika

it's the first time i hear him being called a "true-blood Brit" :wink2:

Great reply Mika!

Who does really care about Madonna's divorce?

I agree. The whole "Madonna's gonna get divorced" thing is getting all hyped up...:trumpet:

Mika's answer's well-tought-out and makes sense. :thumb_yello:

Yeah.. and seeing it as affecting a whole nation is quite funny really..

Loved his answer too :thumb_yello:

Me too! I actually re-read it before I post to make sure that it's really him :naughty: but then found the "floppy-haired and handsome" and I was like yes it IS him :wub2::naughty:

Edited by Miro

Now these are the kind of answers I like to hear :lmfao:

Not sure what a true blood brit is, but he's an American citizen indeed. He's really noticed about what happens in the country his father's family come from...and he has an oppinion in the matter. Really great answer Mika :)

edit: It's funny that the other celebrities really answered about the divorce, haha

Edited by Romis

Not sure what a true blood brit is, but he's an American citizen indeed. He's really noticed about what happens in the country his father's family come from...and he has an oppinion in the matter. Really great answer Mika :)

edit: It's funny that the other celebrities really answered about the divorce, haha

that's why i love Mika, he isn't like others celebrities, i hope he keep that way :wub2:

I'm not sure there is such a thing as a "true-blood" brit - we are traditionally a mix of angles, saxons, celts etc. with a strong dash of viking :thumb_yello:

More recently, we've had so many people from all backgrounds come to Britain that we have become very mixed indeed - so, as a half USA, half Lebanese British/US passport holder, he's about as British as they come :bleh:

And the banking problem is world-wide too - not just USA - so I would be very worried if he wasn't aware of it :naughty: Actually, he refers to the nationalisation of two banks in the UK - so he is keeping up with UK news while recording in the USA :thumb_yello:

Edited by Naectegale

Mika's father is in finance isn't he, and Mika did enrol at the LSE..albeit not to do Economics, but whatever :bleh:...so it doesn't surprise me that he has an interest in such things.

Well it's something that does concern us all at the moment for that matter :boxed:

gotta love the way he can answer a question with not the answer they were looking for yet answered it all the same :wink2: lol clever guy methinks he does that quite often when he doesn't wanna give em what they want, :naughty:or give em the answer HE wants to give and if they are REALLY on the ball like he often is then they will know what he is getitng at.

gotta love the way he can answer a question with not the answer they were looking for yet answered it all the same :wink2: lol clever guy methinks he does that quite often when he doesn't wanna give em what they want, :naughty:or give em the answer HE wants to give and if they are REALLY on the ball like he often is then they will know what he is getitng at.

Yes, I agree. He's amazing at thinking on his feet (is that how the saying goes? It sounds wrong for some reason...) :wink2: