Reviews dvd Parc Des Princes

Moonlightchild

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to drop in and say that unbelievably, I got my DVD from ebay TODAY November 10th!! YAY!!

I dropped everything and watched it ALLLLLLL. I could have watched hours longer for the documentary....:wub2:

I loved the show. I loved the bits where he looked so happy at seeing what he had made for himself. Especially in the French GK at the end when he holds his face in his hands smiling so much! (made my widdle heart just melt all over again...I can recall seeing some of that footage from people earlier, just love it!:wub2:)

I am also sure Paloma is in the documentary sitting next to Mika at the Board room table. I loved getting a little peek at the interior of Mika's flat too. :naughty:

So who can see themselves in the crowd shots???

yay!!!

i'm so happy you've got it so soon....i think it's really a grand show even from a dvd.

apart from aurelien fanny and olga who actually speak...i've spotted abby (kath's daughter), and i need to watch it again to spot the others.

but frankly i'm not focused on the crowd.........:wink2:

wow... the DVd sounds great... happy that you guys are enjoying it...

hopefully we will get it here soon :thumb_yello:

keep those reviews coming... it's the closest thing we have to actually seeing... :thumb_yello:

no leaking on youtube yet?

i'm impressed....

no leaking on youtube yet?

i'm impressed....

no, thank god no...

people are respectful about it till now... :thumb_yello: which is great...

you know, I would rather hear your points of view and get a feel of the DVD based on what it meant to you guys than look at it on youtube..

I know I will eventually receive it... so footage is irrelevant to me... but i don't mind the screen grabs :naughty:

are you buying your copy in london?:wink2:

i'm impressed to see how many older ppl (older than him), with much more experience, are available to fulfil his exceedingly odd and extravagant daydreams...of course it's all for money (i try to prevent some critics here...:wink2:), but one can feel the respect and the enthousiam he can provoke in the ppl who work for him.

i'm sure he can be unbearable when anxious and too much of a control freak...but he can win other ppl's hearts and minds.

with his kind and fine magic? :kaf:

i'm sure we will never see the the face of someone who could say NO to mika (but simon cowell's! :naughty:)...prob they won't show us....but why am i convinced there are none?:bleh:

i'm sure we will never see the the face of someone who could say NO to mika (but simon cowell's! :naughty:)...prob they won't show us....but why am i convinced there are none?:bleh:

Well I think his story of his friends driving him around everywhere says it all. He is unbelievable! :naughty:

no, thank god no...

people are respectful about it till now... :thumb_yello: which is great...

you know, I would rather hear your points of view and get a feel of the DVD based on what it meant to you guys than look at it on youtube..

I know I will eventually receive it... so footage is irrelevant to me... but i don't mind the screen grabs :naughty:

That is s a big part of the fun to me too; listening (reading) to what other people on MFC has to say about it while waiting for my own copy.:thumb_yello:

Have you lucky ducks who has it found some Easter eggs on the DVD yet?:wink2:

About youtube, personally I really don't care if or when it will appear there, because it will SO not be the same as watching the real thing. As I would consider a dvd more as merch than essentials (although I see it's a grey area there :roftl:), I reckon that you're either enough of a fan(tastic) to buy it, or you won't, regardless of having seen crappy bits of it on youtube. Still, I also wonder why one would upload the content after having bought the dvd (or got hold of it otherwise :blink:)... all the time and the risk to have your account deleted...:bleh:

are you buying your copy in london?:wink2:

i'm impressed to see how many older ppl (older than him), with much more experience, are available to fulfil his exceedingly odd and extravagant daydreams...of course it's all for money (i try to prevent some critics here...:wink2:), but one can feel the respect and the enthousiam he can provoke in the ppl who work for him.

i'm sure he can be unbearable when anxious and too much of a control freak...but he can win other ppl's hearts and minds.

with his kind and fine magic?

i'm sure we will never see the the face of someone who could say NO to mika (but simon cowell's! )...prob they won't show us....but why am i convinced there are none?

if they don't get it by the 27th in Dubai - I will buy it in London:punk: ... they couldn't promise me at the record shop cause it is not in their system yet (to be honest, I think the guy was too lazy to check properly)... they are even out of stock "Live in cartoon Motion"... and I need to get another one...:thumbdown:

can't wait to see the DVD with all the nice stories... nice to know that other artists have respect for him... now it's time for the media to give him the same kind of attention...

he always describe himself as a perfectionist - good for him... so far it has produced nothing but good stuff...

I can imagine at least a couple of people saying "Mika, thanks, but NO, thanks"...

:naughty:

That is s a big part of the fun to me too; listening (reading) to what other people on MFC has to say about it while waiting for my own copy.:thumb_yello:

so true ... :thumb_yello:

now, people with DVD... keep your reviews coming

Well I think his story of his friends driving him around everywhere says it all. He is unbelievable! :naughty:

eheheheheh

i can hardly see some of them saying...'oh please! take your own f....g licence, man!'

:naughty:

then he stares at them with those big brown eyes............tac! magic done!

come on mika....a FIAT 500 was my first car...it's small, not difficult to drive!:punk:

i suggest you keep in touch with dcdeb, nono....

she can help re. formats and re. US release dates...:thumb_yello:

I heard my name mentioned... :naughty:

Yes, for those of us in the states (not sure if this applies to Canada

or elsewhere yet) -- we've heard from Mika's management that

we will be able to preorder the DVD soon, and that the actual

release date here is December 16. We're supposed to get more

details today... we'll keep you posted. :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

don't be sad US fans...you might have a secret gig in LA for the big event!:punk:

deb...are dvd zone 9 visible at you?

TBH, until this DVD I never heard anything about the different zones. All

I ever knew was PAL format vs NTSC format. But now I've been looking at

all my DVDs and they all say NTSC and Region 1.

I'm TOLD that region (or zone) 0 will play everywhere. I don't know anything

about zone 9. :blink:

If I find out for sure, I'll let you all know...

dcdeb

I'm trying not to read everything, so I can be totally surprised when I see the DVD... :naughty:

Anyway, I heard it's already on stores here (and believe me, that IS a big thing), but I don't know when I'll buy it.

Soon as I watch it, I'll come here to share my review! :naughty:

eheheheheh

i can hardly see some of them saying...'oh please! take your own f....g licence, man!'

then he stares at them with those big brown eyes............tac! magic done!

come on mika....a FIAT 500 was my first car...it's small, not difficult to drive!

it was my 1st car too! :thumb_yello:

TBH, until this DVD I never heard anything about the different zones. All

I ever knew was PAL format vs NTSC format. But now I've been looking at

all my DVDs and they all say NTSC and Region 1.

I'm TOLD that region (or zone) 0 will play everywhere. I don't know anything

about zone 9.

If I find out for sure, I'll let you all know...

dcdeb

region 9 is the same as region 0.

I just want to drop in and say that unbelievably, I got my DVD from ebay TODAY November 10th!! YAY!!

I dropped everything and watched it ALLLLLLL. I could have watched hours longer for the documentary

I loved the show. I loved the bits where he looked so happy at seeing what he had made for himself. Especially in the French GK at the end when he holds his face in his hands smiling so much! (made my widdle heart just melt all over again...I can recall seeing some of that footage from people earlier, just love it!)

I am also sure Paloma is in the documentary sitting next to Mika at the Board room table. I loved getting a little peek at the interior of Mika's flat too.

So who can see themselves in the crowd shots???

has paloma dyed her hair considerably much..? she's the fairly blond girl sitting next to him then..? it looked like her face, but I was not so sure as she was SO blonder than i remembered her.. :blink:

are you buying your copy in london?

i'm impressed to see how many older ppl (older than him), with much more experience, are available to fulfil his exceedingly odd and extravagant daydreams...of course it's all for money (i try to prevent some critics here...:), but one can feel the respect and the enthousiam he can provoke in the ppl who work for him.

with his kind and fine magic?

i'm sure we will never see the the face of someone who could say NO to mika (but simon cowell's! )...prob they won't show us....but why am i convinced there are none?

actually the oh, how much we love him bit (said by staff), like I posted in my 1st comment, is the part that i like less. it feels a bit pushed, but again, I understand it. :bleh:

has paloma dyed her hair considerably much..? she's the fairly blond girl sitting next to him then..? it looked like her face, but I was not so sure as she was SO blonder than i remembered her.. :blink:

Blonde? :blink: I'm pretty sure it looks brown there.

then we are not taking about the same girl..

what scene exactly is she in, hotdlp?

Were we talking about the one in the meeting? Cos she's in quite a few scenes on the dvd. I'm talking about the girl sitting next to Mika at the meeting. That's her, no? Without blonde hair... :blink:

Were we talking about the one in the meeting? Cos she's in quite a few scenes on the dvd. I'm talking about the girl sitting next to Mika at the meeting. That's her, no? Without blonde hair... :blink:

I didn't spot her, for the life of mine.. :blink: I spot in that scenery only a girl who looks like paloma but who has much lighter hair than paloma had last time I saw her.

do you remember the colour of the dress of the dark haired girl that should be paloma?