Noo she really likes him and her daughter of 4 loves him. I gave the girl a little poster I got at a gig and my teacher said it was next to her bed and she kept singing Big Girl all day:roftl:

I have a brilliant influence:naughty:

I got an autograph for a girl that I know and she put it on her wall next to her bed too....:fisch::naughty:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what happened with that paris competiton in the end, anyway?

You could win tickets and some things extra(i don't remember what the extras were but i believe there was a pickup from the place you live to the concert and may be a stay in a hotel,like I said I'm not sure anymore)

We all where checking our mailboxes but no one of the MFC had news about winning the tickets.

The day of the concert everybody who had tickets went to the concert.

When a girl from MFC came home from the concert she checked her e-mail again and she found out she had won the competition.

Only problem was,she had received this mail from MS on the day of that concert, when she already left home to go see the concert.

They should have informed her at least a week before,don't you think.

If I'm wrong, please someone who remembers it better,correct me.

But this is how I remembered it

Edited by Moonlightchild

You could win tickets and some things extra(i don't remember what the extras were but i believe there was a pickup from the place you live to the concert and may be a stay in a hotel,like I said I'm not sure anymore)

We all where checking our mailboxes but no one of the MFC had news about winning the tickets.

When a girl from MFC came home from the concert she checked her e-mail again and she found out she had won the competition.

Only problem was,she had received this mail from MS on the day of that concert, when she already left home to go see the concert.

:blink: that sounds like 'team mika' to me.:roftl:

Team Mika please take note... (aside from the Ticketmaster issue - I am looking at what they did for their presale tickets): http://perezhilton.com/2009-03-11-no-doubt-give-ticketmaster-the-middle-finger

Good idea!:thumb_yello:

And I believe he would do that in the future if Mika himself will have a saying, I'm thinking about the nice gestures he have done so far, M&G's and champagne!:thumb_yello:

Maybe it's nothing but wishful thinking???:blink:

Yes, all spot on, but worth mentioning that the person who got the email saying that she had won the competion lives in the UK, so *obviously* on the day of the concert she was already in Paris :roftl:.

They really did cut it a bit short, and for no (apparent) logical or good reason.

:blink: that sounds like 'team mika' to me.:roftl:

Dsamn right you are :naughty:. I know that it has been said to saciety, but i just wish that they got organised.

It REALLY isnt that difficult!! Massive companies are run and people manage. This is only a very easy task in comparison, which you'd think would be a piece of cake :blink:.

Good idea!:thumb_yello:

And I believe he would do that in the future if Mika himself will have a saying, I'm thinking about the nice gestures he have done so far, M&G's and champagne!:thumb_yello:

Maybe it's nothing but wishful thinking???:blink:

a lot of wishful thinkings can lead to reality! :thumb_yello:

Team Mika please take note... (aside from the Ticketmaster issue - I am looking at what they did for their presale tickets): http://perezhilton.com/2009-03-11-no-doubt-give-ticketmaster-the-middle-finger

Most artists do presales outside of Ticketmaster. This is nothing new. I would imagine Team Mika will employ a third party the same way that Adele, BNL and Paolo Nutini do.

It's not realistic that they would ever sell literally through the website. There will have to be some ticketing agent involved. But they should be able to control costs and who receives them.

Do you know that feeling when you wake up from a VERY realistic dream and for a moment you think it's all true. And it takes you a while to realize it was not and you so wish it was.

Well, I had a dream tonight that Mika announced the new dates. And Poland was one of them :wub2: A city named Bydgoszcz to be precise. It's a tiny tiny place so I thought to myself 'How great! The venues really ARE going to be small'..

Then I saw the dates being discussed on the MFC, I had 12 pages to read. I remember Sienna was very happy with them :naughty: A gig in Sweden maybe? Don't remember.. But all the French fans were mad, there were no gigs in France :blink:

For me, the tour was perfectly planned, I'm away in August and September and it lasted till the end of July. Anyway, the whole MFC decided to crash the Dublin gig cause how could one not go after all this anticipation?.. And then we all met outside the venue and because it was a seated venue we didn't have to queue so we all went to see a movie with Johnny Depp. John paid for our tickets and popcorn :thumb_yello:

A few days ago I've had a dream that I won millions on a lottery. And actually, I'd have a problem deciding which one of them, lottery or Dublin gig, is more likely to happen.

Do you know that feeling when you wake up from a VERY realistic dream and for a moment you think it's all true. And it takes you a while to realize it was not and you so wish it was.

Well, I had a dream tonight that Mika announced the new dates. And Poland was one of them :wub2: A city named Bydgoszcz to be precise. It's a tiny tiny place so I thought to myself 'How great! The venues really ARE going to be small'..

Then I saw the dates being discussed on the MFC, I had 12 pages to read. I remember Sienna was very happy with them :naughty: A gig in Sweden maybe? Don't remember.. But all the French fans were mad, there were no gigs in France :blink:

For me, the tour was perfectly planned, I'm away in August and September and it lasted till the end of July. Anyway, the whole MFC decided to crash the Dublin gig cause how could one not go after all this anticipation?.. And then we all met outside the venue and because it was a seated venue we didn't have to queue so we all went to see a movie with Johnny Depp. John paid for our tickets and popcorn :thumb_yello:

A few days ago I've had a dream that I won millions on a lottery. And actually, I'd have a problem deciding which one of them, lottery or Dublin gig, is more likely to happen.

Lottery!!! :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Oh this is hilarious :crybaby::lmfao:

Aw, I was in your dream!:wub2:

A gig in Sweden! That would really make me happy!:biggrin2:

Amazing dreams you have!