Which new song are you most excited for?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Which new song are you most excited for?

• How Much Do You Love Me
    • Rain
    • The "Clap-Clap" Song
    • The one with the choir in the vlog

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I looove the new rain version, but i just hope he also adds the acoustic version because it's so beautiful, i think the two versions are so opposite, one's a dance song while the other is a crying song:bleh:

The Clap Clap song will be so much fun :biggrin2: i can't wait!

Hard but I choose RAIN.....the violin sounds amazing... just like rain drops.. and the new lyrics...:wub2:

And I'd like to have ALL the songs acoustic as well.. am I asking too much?? :mf_rosetinted:

I would love HMDYLM to be on the album. I remember one gig where Mika seemed to be taking longer than usual to come on for this one and they just kept playing the jingly jangly music (technical term) at the beginning and it sounded great. I think a bit of Greg's magic on this one and it would be a winner.

Oh yeah!:wub2:

I don't think it'll make it on... It's had too much exposure to be able to go on the new album... though Rain is making it on...

Again, I think it's had too much exposure to go on the album...

Rain was only performed twice live, and it has evolved a lot.

On one hand, I don't know how a studio version of HMDYLM could possibly compare to the magic that is that song performed live. I'm almost afraid to hear a studio version.

On the other hand, it didn't make it onto either DVD. And I would SO love a quality recording of it.

He HAS to put it on the new album. :tears:

I'm really curious to what the studio version will sound like.

Is it just me or does the guitar playing over the choir entering the studio, sound a bit like the jingly part of HMDYLM?

Hmm..dunno..I should listen to it again:naughty:

the new Grace Kelly is born?

:wink2:

It could well be! As I said before I only voted for Rain because I could hear how he's improved it and it has potential now. There should have been a button for ALL though because I would have clicked that button. I keep thinking about The Clap Clap Song and I just love that Spanish rythem it has! I really can't wait to hear it as the finished song, but I know Mika has to be careful about how much he gives away at this stage, and he's done the right thing by letting us just hear a bit of some of the songs.

I agree about Rain now sounding a bit like HMDYLM, but that doesn't mean HMDYLM isn't on the album. It could be, but arranged differently. Even if it isn't on the album, and Holy Johnny isn't either, I actually think it's very healthy for him to have some songs which he performs live, which arn't actually on the CD. It gives fans something to look forward to in the concerts and means he has more of a repotoire to play around with.

Theis is all so exciting!!!! We have so much to look forward to!!!!

It could well be! As I said before I only voted for Rain because I could hear how he's improved it and it has potential now. There should have been a button for ALL though because I would have clicked that button. I keep thinking about The Clap Clap Song and I just love that Spanish rythem it has! I really can't wait to hear it as the finished song, but I know Mika has to be careful about how much he gives away at this stage, and he's done the right thing by letting us just hear a bit of some of the songs.

I agree about Rain now sounding a bit like HMDYLM, but that doesn't mean HMDYLM isn't on the album. It could be, but arranged differently. Even if it isn't on the album, and Holy Johnny isn't either, I actually think it's very healthy for him to have some songs which he performs live, which arn't actually on the CD. It gives fans something to look forward to in the concerts and means he has more of a repotoire to play around with.

:thumb_yello:

That Samba rhythm was another reason I liked it. That'll go well with the next costume:naughty:

Have I missed something- I thought your nextm costume was a panda!

during several of his concerts, he said 'this song isn't going going to be on my album anymore, but i find it fun to play live."

i think especially since its already been on two DVDs it really can't be put on a album.

B sides- please Mika, pretty please. Even a bonus track, so long as it's available in the UK

i

re. the violin...as musically challenged as i am...i thought that would be used as the twinkling start of HMDYLM, i even recognized the melody...then he said that was the 'rain' sound in the song...

oh

i felt so small and ignorant!:shocked:

:mf_rosetinted:

You're sharper than me, I listened to him talking about raindrops, but still didn't get the connection till the old lyrics started. Like a few people, I think if HMDYLM is on, it'll be very different. I noticed on the PDP dvd that it was on the songlist- but crossed out.

Hard but I choose RAIN.....the violin sounds amazing... just like rain drops.. and the new lyrics...:wub2:

And I'd like to have ALL the songs acoustic as well.. am I asking too much?? :mf_rosetinted:

Almost certainly, but wouldn't it be nice!

Yeah, I did all my multiquoting before I read this, I needn't have bothered, but why waste the effort!

Having voted for clapping song yesterday, it's Rain that's been on my brain today though