Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

He has responded to a few people, but I don't think that he will make it a habit.

Also, I get the feeling that he responds to people whose Twatter usernames he doesn't recognise as names that ring a bell for him as belonging to 'fans', if that makes any sense?

I guess that time will tell if I am correct in this or not.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He has responded to a few people, but I don't think that he will make it a habit.

Also, I get the feeling that he responds to people whose Twatter usernames he doesn't recognise as names that ring a bell for him as belonging to 'fans', if that makes any sense?

:lmfao:

Sounds true. Mika is Mario and his fans, those are the bob-ombs. :naughty:

He only dares to get near them when he was just on stage and found the invincibility star up there. :roftl:

Eww, I'm too tired to be here (see above :lmfao:) :bye:

I don't want to scare anyone, but I just logged into myspace and there was a bulletin thing saying that Mika added new songs to his playlist! :shocked:

Trouble is my connection is so slow right now and the page won't load.

I hope this isn't some kind of false alarm, but I am certain it said that, I checked twice, but his page won't load for me...

Let's stay calm though, it could be nothing...:shocked::sweatdrop:

Interesting idea

Wait, where is this playlist? Is it the thing that plays the songs on his myspace profile?

It said error and dissapeared completely when the page loaded for me..so I can't even see the old stuff now.

In "friend updates" it says that he's uploaded today...

what is going on?

I don't understand how this is happening if he hasn't logged in...:boxed: and I don't see the point of it if it's the same album...

Odd.

It said error and dissapeared completely when the page loaded for me..so I can't even see the old stuff now.

In "friend updates" it says that he's uploaded today...

what is going on?

I don't understand how this is happening if he hasn't logged in...:boxed: and I don't see the point of it if it's the same album...

Odd.

OK so you've probably had it ages- but I love your avvie Tauruslady!

Maybe aliens logged onto his account, reuploaded what he already had and showed it in friends updates so everyone would think that something was happening.

OK so you've probably had it ages- but I love your avvie Tauruslady!

nah, not too long. Thanks :naughty:

Yes, it's beautiful! :punk:

:blush-anim-cl: haha, not the word I would use, but thanks:naughty:

Has anyone said yet that Mika's myspace has been like that for ages?

Been like what for ages?...Dead? :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe it's a default thing...but it's very misleading and annoying.:thumbdown: