Secret LA Gig - April 15 2009

guylainem123

ok so ....everyone probably told u all about what happend....

i had a nice time :) good ice cream... wish it was MIKA giving it to me... :naughty:

took like 5000 pix but probably got like 3 good ones...

and while standing there at one point Mika looked at me waited for me to see him i think and when i realised it he waved at me :) atleast he still remembers me :bleh:

thats all really... was nice seeing everyone and ill see u later too! now im going to class...

Awwww, that's so sweet :wub2::wub2:

Have fun tonight!!

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished the thread! :sweatdrop:

Thank you allll for the pics, videos (sadly can't watch them properly right now :thumbdown: ) and reports! :thumb_yello: He looks so good with the tan and all :wub2::wub2:

And I'm glad I'm not the only one annoyed with the opened mouth gum chewing :naughty:

ok so ....everyone probably told u all about what happend....

i had a nice time :) good ice cream... wish it was MIKA giving it to me... :naughty:

took like 5000 pix but probably got like 3 good ones...

and while standing there at one point Mika looked at me waited for me to see him i think and when i realised it he waved at me :) atleast he still remembers me :bleh:

Lucky You !:wink2:

And it's your birthday too ! :mf_rosetinted:

..that stupid question at the beginning stinks - most definitely from the press. So unimaginative:thumbdown::thumbdown:

yes

i almost feel embarassed for him...and mika is always so polite (but maybe he just wanted to slap him!)

Especially because a lot of MFC-ers have met him before, and those who got to talk quickly with him today probably haven't.

That's a good point. Did you see the two little girls with Mika T shirts at the ice cream van? There are so many fans as well as us. It must have been brilliant for them to meet Mika.

Here's Ella

th_P4140394.jpg

My new favorite pic...How adorable is Perez?

PerezandChar.jpg

You both look fabulous. :wub2:

PerezandMika0622.jpg

PerezandMika0592.jpg

PerezandMika0542.jpg

Just found this on the ROXY site:

We tried our hardest to keep it a secret…but now, ice cream in hand - we are ready to party with MIKA!! Thanks to Perez Hilton for making it a crazy fun hunt - we wished all of our shows involved ice cream and secrets! If you were lucky enough to find The Ice Cream man on Perez’ directions - you know all the details!! As the site of Mika’s first US showcase several moons ago (January 2007) - having him here as a celebration of the completion of his new album before he heads back over the pond is extra exciting. Unfortunately, if you missed the clues - you’ll have to sit this one out as no tickets are for sale. If you scored a wristband, lineup is allowed starting at 12 NOON, doors at 7:00pm. See you then!LOVE TODAY - MIKA

Seen this?

http://theroxyonsunset.com/mika-mika-mika/

That's where they are now.

if your in the queue outside the roxy, hot choc/coffee on the way!

they are def spoiled!:naughty:

May I remind you of a certain MFCXmasparty with champagne involved :naughty:? We were the spoiled ones then :naughty:! Tho I wonder why hot choc/coffee? Is it cold in LA :shocked:?

Peeps who are at the gig: Have fun!!! It is 11.40 PM here and I have to go to school tomorrow so I really must go to bed now but my thoughts are with you!

Edited by Monie

I should be getting up in 5 hours time. Goodnight everyone and have a great time!!!! Can't wait to wake up and at least take a look at the updates (hope I'll manage to go out from the flat to work:roftl:)