Secret LA Gig - April 15 2009

guylainem123

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that his chewing is a form of protection..it does calm the nerves, but only the nerves of the person chewing!! For people who have to look at it and hear it, it's horrible :thumbdown: I find it incredibly annoying to even talk to a friend if they are chewing like that. I just think it is really bad manners.

I'm not exaggerating when I say that it makes me want to walk away from that person, however much I like them. It annoys me THAT much. It's my #1 pet peeve in the whole world. I'd go as far as to say it is a phobia I have.

Ok, that's my rant for the day! :naughty:

Probably, it really is your the personal irritating... (just as many are irritated with a sound of iron on glass).

I would give all to hear and see, how Mika champs-chewed-yawns and so on...

If He feels more comfortably owing to it... Why is not ?

Though, if I was at that time there I would suffer from that consciousness, that dear to me man causes in someone irritation.

Thank you so much everone who posted pics and videos and reports!

You know how to be our eyes and hears!

Last night was thrilling and it was all because of you...

Nono, Mana, Christine, CChristy, Brittany, lovempls, fashionista, hope i didnt forget anyone...

Ando also Bluesky for her MFC FBI skills...lol

Oh and the magnificent IceCreamMan...ICM, you have a new fan over here! lol

And Perezzo!

And Mr. P! of course..;)

thank-you.gif

Lol this word preservatives, it's funny, cause in French it kind of doesn't mean the same thing :naughty:

It has that meaning in italian as well so I think I can guess what word you're talking about :naughty:

Ah yes, thanks, I know who he is now, though I've never seen the programme.

I never watched it, either, as when it was running here, Desparate Housewives was on the other channel...

Anyway, this bloke is the hunk from the Mariah Carey video We Belong Together, I think:wink2:

Wow Wow Wow!

I just read the whole thread and I really love all of the pix and vids - amazing!

I am speechless now...

Can't wait to find out about the new songs he is going to perfom...exciteddddd! :groupwave: