Would You Like To Hear A Secret?

Nooooooooooo I have to meet my friend at noon! That's it I'm changing it to 1pm *goes to text her* Eeeek! I'm so excited! Even if we don't know what the hell it is :boing::boing:

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have to wait to find out what the secret is till tomorrow evening, I am at school at that time and I am pretty sure they won't let me get on a computer for this (since we have singingpresentation and mimeclass) :naughty:.

Nice. News, secret or not, nice!

Woo! Cool news. :groovy:

So, that's 9pm Melbourne time.

I'll be here. :pinkbow:

Also, welcome to all the new users that are joining today. :bye:

Should make your way over to the introductions section and start a little old thread about yourself and your Mika obsession so we can all say hi properly. :wink2:

Here's the link.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

BTW, who designed the announcement in the first post, if you don't mind me asking...

As FD already said, it was the lovely and talented Mana, Miss lollipop_monkey! Didn't she do a fabulous job?! I love it! :wub2:

*has the feeling that the mfc will be down due to too much traffic tomorrow at 12*... :

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

Perish the thought!

can you guys, be on time? I'm still trying to figure out a way of getting here from my art class, cause I wouldn't like to skip it either....the teach loves me:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Barring issues that we can't predict (i.e. server crash, power failure), I

promise you we will be making tomorrow's announcement on time! :thumb_yello:

Psh, who concentrates in school? :mf_rosetinted:

I don't normally, (they gave us mini laptops to use in class, bad idea...) but I have double history, and I kinda suck at it...lol

But we do have cross country in first two periods... maybe I'll run faster because of this... :naughty:

People who have windows vista - there is a world time option where you can choose different countries timezone and it appears on the task bar with the exact time of different locations ... hope that may help with the UK time if you have that option , and it will tell you when its 12pm in the uk :thumb_yello::wink2:

If you dont - Fox clocks with mozilla firefox may help :)

This is great news, thanks Fred.

I will be in surgery at 7 am. I will rip out IV's, stitches and anything else, but I will be near a computer at noon. (this doesn't sound desperate at all, does it? :biggrin2:)

I keep telling myself that if I don't make it on time, I will find out later. That is not working!:mf_rosetinted:

Oooh I died a little bit when I read that. :boing:

Shame I'm in the uni at that time... I'll be running back home as fast as Forrest Gump :dog:

Run, Anzuzu, run! :biggrin2:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!! Fantastic!! I wonder wonder wonder.........Gonna be wondering for a whole day now :naughty:.

Whatever it is, it sounds very promising, and certainly like a "good step":mf_lustslow: