Would You Like To Hear A Secret?

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so we have no time zone confusion Ill do a basic countdown so everyone knows when 12 GMT is :wink2::thumb_yello:

This is a useful site!

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Yay I'm excited but my computer is broken I won't have internet for the next few days :( how i will find out about the news ?

I can text you if you pm me your number!:wub2:

Thanks :thumb_yello: At least you didn't get rudely woken by a fire drill and have to go stand outside in a courtyard for ages at 6am!...after going to bed at 4:30am :blink:

No, I was lucky, I was woken nicely :-)

What a dumbass time for a firedrill!!

I know if there was a fire, it can't be helped, but surely 7/7.30 would have done!

its 8am now

Why i'm so happy??know nothing but wait for this moment such à long time...:punk:;oh,and the newby: :freak:

(mm,what time it'll be in frane?ok,i know:thumb_yello:)

il sera 13h en France Fanny :wink2:

what announcement are you reading all over twitty:boxed:

I'm not reading anything yet, I haven't gone on there so far this morning.

I meant this one, the one we are posting about here.

Guess I'll have to get up tomorrow morning, to go to uni so I can grab a computer at 13pm!!!!!!! WooooooooOOOooOow I'm so excited!!!!! And so anxious!!!!!!!! Tour dates? OooOoOoOoh!!!!!!

Thanks!! I like mysteries, but they make me anxious too haha.

:boing: :boing: :boing:

Here's a first: logged on from work. On a screen 6'x5' ish!!!! I minimise the page every time someone comes in :)

So, I'll have it minimised tomorrow.....can't wait :giddy giddy giddy:

No, I was lucky, I was woken nicely :-)

What a dumbass time for a firedrill!!

I know if there was a fire, it can't be helped, but surely 7/7.30 would have done!

It was an actual organised drill rather than just another 'someone's burnt their toast' alarm...they always do them at stupidly early times. anything between 4:30am and 9am is a no go for students :no:

I'm waiting for the influx of newbies now that are signing up to hear the news tomorrow :sneaky2:

It was an actual organised drill rather than just another 'someone's burnt their toast' alarm...they always do them at stupidly early times. anything between 4:30am and 9am is a no go for students :no:

I'm waiting for the influx of newbies now that are signing up to hear the news tomorrow :sneaky2:

Exactly what I was thinking too:naughty:

I'm not reading anything yet, I haven't gone on there so far this morning.

I meant this one, the one we are posting about here.

i was just asking cuz i've been there today and didnt see anything so i was a bit confused when you said that. thanks for clearing it up:thumb_yello:

I know I shouldn't laugh, but the "someone burnt their toast alarm" thing, made me chuckle Sorry! LOL!!!

Yes, that's what I was suggesting about the twitter thing, once it's all over that, they'll be a deluge.

Not saying it's totally a bad thing, new fans will be good, but it just feels like a jumping on the bandwagon thing.

Maybe I just need more sleep!

It was being designed in a different section of the MFC , yes we had to release it at a certain time:thumb_yello:

Ah right - thanks :thumb_yello:

Lovely design btw Lollipop Monkey :wub2:

Here's a first: logged on from work. On a screen 6'x5' ish!!!! I minimise the page every time someone comes in :)

So, I'll have it minimised tomorrow.....can't wait :giddy giddy giddy:

Mine's bigger than yours Ruth :wink2:

I will also be participating in minimisation tomorrow lunchtime - aren't we naughty tee hee :angel_not: