Would You Like To Hear A Secret?

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, mods and MIka's team for this!!!!!!!!!!! :group_hug:

I'll try my best to be online tomorrow morning, thank heaven I am not at a dig at the moment!! (I think it's the first time I am happy to be unemployed:naughty:). I love all this excitement back at the MFC again, reminds me of the good old days. :biggrin2:

I'm excited now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woot_jump: How do you expect me to concentrate now???:sneaky2::teehee:

I'll be at work. :tears: I can't log on from work. :tears: I hope someone will text me.:puppy_eyes:

Seems strange hearing that from you, LOL!!!

But, will do ;-)

A big announcement? Lady Gaga is expecting Mika's baby :teehee:.

No, just kidding. Tomorrow 1 pm dutch time I'l be ready for some news. :thumb_yello:

Tnx FD for keeping us up to date.

Haha, funny you say that, one of my other favourite artists announced that his wife is expecting yesterday on his blog!

OHHHH MY GOSH!!! i was soooo excited n my heart's still pounding!!!:bash:

anyway, i was excited n when i looked at the clock, realising it's 4 p.m. sth now,, i quickly went to the member exclusive zone n found NOTHING:blink:

i was like, "oh wt's MFC doing? 4 hrs hv passed n they still hvn't posted anything yet?????":sneaky2:

sori mods!!!! i forgot i'm now in Hong Kong, in which the time zone's 8 hrs faster than the UK:roftl:

but aiiiiiiiii.......... i will be in meeting when it's 8p.m.:swoon:

announcement.jpg

Omigosh!

*isscaredisscaredisscaredisscaredisscaredisscaredisscaredisscaredisscaredisscaredisscaredisscaredisscaredisscaredisscaredisscaredisscaredisscaredisscaredisscaredisscaredisscaredisscaredisscaredisscaredisscaredisscaredisscaredisscaredisscaredisscaredisscaredisscared*

Omigosh!

NEVER THOUGHT I COULD BE SOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

I sooooo wonder what it is! I'll have to ask my art teacher if I can go to the bathroom so I can go an login from my phone. and it'll take a while, and I might get caught by the principal and damn it...

I

c

a

n

t

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait!!!!