MIKA @ Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM - Reserved Seating No Queueing

dcdeb

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooh see, now I know where to look and think to myself .... ahhh that's danika :wink2:

:roftl: Great! Just don't stalk me :teehee:

But have they said when they are actually going to send the tickets out?

They said they were dispatching them next week :wink2:

I got terrific seats if that seating plan is right, stalls CC 18 & 19 so that's 2nd row (I hope) practically central :biggrin2::biggrin2::fangurl::pbjt:

I am soooo excited now :swoon: and I PROMISE not to wear a big hat or flashing boppers on my head or anything like that. xx

You are gonna be right next to us! ours are CC12-15!!! Don't the seats start no.5-no.29? soooo dead centre!!!

But have they said when they are actually going to send the tickets out?

• Next Tuesday/Wednesday I heard from someone but they never actually said on my email.
    xx
Edited by daisylou

We are going to be neighbors. I'm in CC 7 & 8. And, I think they are the perfect seats because they sometimes let the first few rows come up to the stage. We'll be right on the end if that happens. :thumb_yello: Of course, we'll stay right behind the first row people. :thumb_yello:

Of course though, his back could be turned towards us depending on where he sets up the keyboard.

Just seen the seating plan that Sparkly posted, I'm worried I'm a bit to the side(5 and 6 CC), but still, so excited!:woot_jump:

We are going to be neighbors. I'm in CC 7 & 8. And, I think they are the perfect seats because they sometimes let the first few rows come up to the stage. We'll be right on the end if that happens. :thumb_yello: Of course, we'll stay right behind the first row people. :thumb_yello:

Of course though, his back could be turned towards us depending on where he sets up the keyboard.

OOOooh so if Carlota is 5/6 and you're 7/8 someone must have a single seat like me (9) cos' I'm 10 :woot_jump:

Ooh great!:biggrin2:

I wonder if he'll do that, he hasn't lately.. But they're good seats anyway...

Hah if I find myself facing his back it won't be nice:naughty:

If this happens I really hope they do it in an organised fashion, if I get pushed I fall over very easily! Being an acoustic gig I don't think it's all that likely, did this happen at the SLC gig? :wink2:

yes, it happened some at the SLC gig and at the L.A. gig..but, it wasn't that bad. No crushing going on. I'm always happy with that. Also, looks like it's going to be all MFCer's in the first few rows. I would like to think that we wouldn't be pushy. :wink2:

If this happens I really hope they do it in an organised fashion, if I get pushed I fall over very easily! Being an acoustic gig I don't think it's all that likely, did this happen at the SLC gig? :wink2:

yes, it happened some at the SLC gig and at the L.A. gig..but, it wasn't that bad. No crushing going on. I'm always happy with that. Also, looks like it's going to be all MFCer's in the first few rows. I would like to think that we wouldn't be pushy. :wink2:

I'm a little concerned because of the way it happened in London. I got rather battered and bruised by people trying to get on stage. Totally different to this tho as that was all GA and there was a big metal barrier (that I got slammed into repeatedly :boxed:).

If it happens I'll be sticking to me seat i think, I've danced on stage with Mika (well he was singing I danced with Cherisse really then got attacked by him in a Croc suit!) so I'd like to give others the chance to. :thumb_yello:

SadlersWellstheatreplan.jpg[/img]

:blink:I found another one, this one says row CC is front row, well looks like it's STILL gonna be a surprise then cos I just dunno anymore lol.

I read on the SW website that those three rows at the front get taken out for some ballets that need an orchestra - I think that must be why they have "odd" letters - so it looks to me like CC is on the front row :thumb_yello:

I know Mika would never make me feel like that .... but still ..... the self conscience bit is stilll there :blink:

I think you'll find it's not when it comes right down to it. You just get caught up in the performance and he really connects with people in a positive way.

:blink:I found another one, this one says row CC is front row, well looks like it's STILL gonna be a surprise then cos I just dunno anymore lol.

DD is the front row. I'm sure Danika can confirm.

I read on the SW website that those three rows at the front get taken out for some ballets that need an orchestra - I think that must be why they have "odd" letters - so it looks to me like CC is on the front row :thumb_yello:

I think Hotdlp (did I get that right?) has confirmed she has DD tickets which would be the first row. The seating plan on the official site starts with DD. But yes DD to AA rows can be removed for stage extentions etc.

EDIT: Beaten to it! :)

Edited by Mikafish

I think you'll find it's not when it comes right down to it. You just get caught up in the performance and he really connects with people in a positive way.

DD is the front row. I'm sure Danika can confirm.

Awwww ... I know that ..... you couldn't get two completely different artists ..... I'm really looking forward to seeing him again :blush-anim-cl:

I'm gonna leave my silly worrisome self at home :thumb_yello:

:groupwave: got our email :groupwave:

2nd row nearly centre for :lg: Mikafish and Vixenbow x2!!!!

So freaking excited now I feel sick!

Just need a frock and am sorted!!!!!!!!!! :thumb_yello:

OMFG!!!!!

xxx

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! :mf_lustslow:

It all seems a bit unreal just now! :blink:

My friend got me Stalls, row L, seat 33...not on front row really, but it's better than Firtst circle?

I have two tickets now!

Probably depends on where your first circle tickets are. If you are front row of first circle you would probably have a better view than middle of stalls :blink:

Interesting! Sounds like the way forward. And I totally agree, for all my moaning I'm not going to lose sight of how lucky we are! The tickets that have gone on general sale (See Tickets anyway) are all 2nd circle.

I think it's a good way to do things... it works for the U2 site, but who knows if it works for us...

Well when you say that, yes it makes sense, because some people just hear about the presale codes and just join the community to take advantage of that...

I'd honestly love it if that was done here or in the mikasounds website. Everyone would get their chance to get the presale codes, and not just anyone who just joined in hearing about the treats of joining and not really caring about being a part of the community.

I wouldn't be annoyed if some extra rewards were in fact given to the members who have been here from the start. I think you do deserve it, and I know why do you think there should be something more! You have been participating and helping for a long time now.

I don't want to be seen as someone who's against that, because I'm not!

I think putting the tickets on pre-sale for us was already another step, and I think as a community we're very lucky!

So do you! You've been here for ages as well!

i think that it's a good way to do things... like I said, it doesn't stop people from selling the presale codes on ebay, but I like how it works...

No, of course they aren't less fans, or like him less, but this is not what these policies are about.

It's about rewarding the fans who have built the community, and made it what it is. It's about rewarding the hard work of the people who took a site from scratch and worked shoulder to shoulder with Team Mika in order to get these perks and access to these things in the first place.

It may not seem fair to someone who falls outside the time category (whichever that may be, "if" this was ever the way that it was done here as well), but it does seem fair to me as a general policy.

Everyone had the chance to hear Mika in early 2007 when his record came out, and look him up on the internet and support him by buying his releases and going to his gigs.

He didn't get to sell the PDP show because people were waiting at home in order to get inspired to follow him and create a stir. He did that because many fans were very active, very vocal, and promoted him relentlessly and spread the Mika love. This community has grown into what it is due to its members, and it's only logical (and fair) that the long term members get rewarded in some way or another.

This will always be a sore subject for whoever doesn't fall in the category that they believe may be considered for such a hypothetical division, but it does seem to be the most rational way. And, as Nico explained, it happens in many or even dare I say most fanclubs.

Antiguity is a grade, like we say in Spanish. You just can't change that.

You said it so well!

To be honest, I didn't even think of it as you said, and I admit that was my problem... I jumped a bit into it.

I really think it took a long time and a lot of hard work to build this community, and to make it a better place for everyone. And I'm really thankful for being here, for being available to be part of it!

I think that Mika wouldn't actually be so big if it wasn't for the many long term fans that worked hard as you said...

I realize now why do you want those treats. It makes sense... And I'm sorry I just change my ideas so quickly, but on my previous posts I wasn't aware why exactly was this talked about so often and why is it something that wants to be achieved.

What would exactly be the rewards? I know it may not be clear yet, but I'm thinking of it and nothing comes to my mind... Maybe pre-sale codes be given first to those members?

It's all good... I never mentioned how it all worked in the first place so I can see how it might be a bit confusing...

To make sure your group is sat together? It would be really difficult to get seats together if everyone had to buy them seperately!

I was going to say the same thing...

I really don't think that's the case though :blink: Or maybe I'm really naive :boxed:

You? Naive?

OUPS! I got a ticket stalls R seat 8 , and i have a ticket firts cicle row L seat 33, near the door,:roftl::mf_rosetinted: it's far in the two cases no?

Well i have a real choice, if someone has a better proposition , i'll take it..:naughty:

OUPS! I got a ticket stalls R seat 8 , and i have a ticket firts cicle row L seat 33, near the door,:roftl::mf_rosetinted: it's far in the two cases no?

Well i have a real choice, if someone has a better proposition , i'll take it..:naughty:

Ow man that sucks :lmfao: Well at least it's a good venue, there'll hopefully be a decent view from all seats :blink:

Well the only thing I can propose are Berlin tickets, there you can queue for a good spot at least :das:

Well when you say that, yes it makes sense, because some people just hear about the presale codes and just join the community to take advantage of that...

I'd honestly love it if that was done here or in the mikasounds website. Everyone would get their chance to get the presale codes, and not just anyone who just joined in hearing about the treats of joining and not really caring about being a part of the community.

I wouldn't be annoyed if some extra rewards were in fact given to the members who have been here from the start. I think you do deserve it, and I know why do you think there should be something more! You have been participating and helping for a long time now.

I don't want to be seen as someone who's against that, because I'm not!

I think putting the tickets on pre-sale for us was already another step, and I think as a community we're very lucky!

Just to claify one part for you , the concept was to get the codes in sequence to members who had been here for a certain period of time , then release it to the next batch , then it goes on Mikasounds and finally the general public.

Now with the server crashing , things go a tad screwy and it didnt quite work that way , but that is the concept.Overall this went very well , we got most of the MFC at these shows , very few didnt get there and people that joined at just seeing the link didnt get the front 10 rows or ebayers for that matter.

We may "tweak" for the next stage but overall we and Mika are very pleased how it went:biggrin2:

Thanks Kata, you have good ideas, don't you?

Berlin= no more money+no holiday....

I didn't tell to my boss that i won't be at work from the 8 to the 12 of June...:teehee::fisch:

Oh darn :boxed: Had to give up on Paris for those reasons as well :tears: Berlin is on a holiday though and I'll only be 6 or 7 hours late the following day :lmfao: (I did tell my boss though :bleh:)

Did you get good tickets for Paris at least? :boxed: