New Live Show!

dcdeb

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just read the last 20 or so pages of this thread and now i have tears in my eyes from laughing so much.:roftl: - the skeleton pix! :lmao:

so let's patiently wait for the top of may 25th. :naughty:

Well if it is going to be adjusted to the time zone of where this gig will be then some of us still have hope. Actually...we ALL still have hope. :blink:

nearly 9am on the 26th here....guess I am one of the people with the longest wait...the 26th could, in theory continue for another 34 hours. If we included all the time zones....Hawaii is not even 2 pm on Monday!!!

Does anyone think the date may have changed from May 25th to June 8th? That's what they did with the EP's release date. I don't know. It's just a thought. :huh: :huh: :huh: The tension is building! So much anxiety. :aah:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeek!

That is a thought and a half!! :shocked:

Mika's busy flicking through the TV channels and watching open heart sugery progs and peeps right round the globe are holding their breath with anticipation of these sodding codes!!! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

What is he like??? :blink:

Does anyone think the date may have changed from May 25th to June 8th? That's what they did with the EP's release date. I don't know. It's just a thought. :huh: :huh: :huh: The tension is building! So much anxiety. :aah:

Haven't heard anything about these codes -- have no idea what's

going on with the email about them. I'm really not surprised that we

didn't hear anything today, though -- I'm sure they forgot it was the

bank holiday when they set the 25th as the date.

I believe it was Suzie who emailed Sandbag because she didn't receive a code and they said they would send it out next week. Doesn't sound like they're in a hurry to follow up on it to me. Probably it was delayed when the release of the EP was delayed. :dunno:

I think you may have a point - when sandbag answered my email this

morning it said they would send my code out next week!!

nearly 9am on the 26th here....guess I am one of the people with the longest wait...the 26th could, in theory continue for another 34 hours. If we included all the time zones....Hawaii is not even 2 pm on Monday!!!

GEEZE!

%27TurkishDelight%27web.2006.jpg

Edited by A. Clay

You want Mika to send you some melted ice cream via snail mail?

Ewwwww yuck... he can keep his melted ice cream if that's the case!

No I want him to hand deliver it and lick it off me

Mmmmmm... *votes for that option*

That's what I gathered from it as well, that it's either the ep or the gift but I was told then that that's not the case so I don't know.

That would suck if we had to chose!!

No sign of a code yet anyway so no panic yet

Seems kinda pointless for him to offer people the option to swap the EP for a present... otherwise, he's going ot be stuck with a lot of returned EPs!

Today is May 25th so where is my e-mail dammit?! Gosh! The organisation of Team Mika can be quite shocking sometimes. As Tom from Gimme Gimme Gimme says: "They couldn't direct a stray pube disappearing down a plug hole" LOL

Impatient much?

Nice little quote there :naughty:

I threw the competition idea out there (and to me it still makes a lot of sense) when we realised that there was a code given out for EVERY ticket purchased.

Now if that's not a raffle or competition of some sort, that's lots of thousands of presents to give out and organise. It may be the case (that it's not a competition) but in my mind it makes more sense if it is. Lucky code wins abc...

Hmmmmm... interesting...

Well if it IS a competition they could have at least bloody well said so LOL. And they said they'd send e-mails today and er...to my knowledge, no-one has received anything yet. Grr! Team Mika are so unorganised at times!

Isn't the word disorganised? :dunno:

I agree it makes alot of sense, but I expect the "gift" to be a sined photo or something like that sent out with the EP perhaps.

Maybe he's going to personally sign the EP book (of you get the book), and a pretty pic if you got the download...

SO...these codes or whatever.

What about the code thing that came with our confirmation email if we ordered sometihng? (Preordered EP)

What if i deleted that email?

Doesn't matter cause you will get another email later.

Okay, okay. We can reveal that Mika is, in fact, NOT planning a date in Antarctica.

Damn it Mana, I'm gonna cry now it's not going to be in Antarctica :tears:

We prob have to wait 'til the 8th June coz the date was changed...

What's another 2 weeks eh?!

I think that's when it's going to be... too bad for the people who are going to the London gig :teehee:

but I'm not gonna tear my hair out in the meantime

Neither am I... they'll come out later... it's all up to Sandbag...

Oh boy oh boy oh boy. Do you think it's a waffle that the man himself has ordered someone to buy?

Mmmmmm... waffles... with ice cream? :naughty:

No, I would probably laugh until a little bit of wee came out.

:lmfao:

*gives Bab a Tena lady*

I think it's just one date he's announcing...

He said a show... to me that means one show on it's own...

How much do you bet that the time zone for tomorrow's announcement would be adjusted to the time where the gig is?

That'd be fun

Well, it's a great time to announce it for me, seeing as it's midday :naughty:

I think I need to have a shower and get dressed...

I believe it was Suzie who emailed Sandbag because she didn't receive a code and they said they would send it out next week. Doesn't sound like they're in a hurry to follow up on it to me. Probably it was delayed when the release of the EP was delayed.

I went through all those pages and complaining about hte codes for you to say it on the last page???

Oh well.. yeah, they said the codes would go out next week, so I think people can relax.

DOES ANYONELSE FEEL LET DOWN?....or is it just me?

Nobody seems to have said basically how rubbish MIKA's people are...they spent plenty of time posting about the date being May 25th for the codes....then NOTHING!....feels like Paris comp. all over again for me..get all excited...nothing..go and then find out later I had won.

It always seems to get swept under the carpet and forgotten about, then he moves on and so do we. Nobody says how THEY feel about it.

I know it is not MIKA'S fault but how disorganised his people are. I mean everyone has the ability of using a calendar...and can see that yesterday was a Bank Holiday but didn't think of telling us they weren't going to say anything but keep us on tender hooks instead.

I am sure IF.../when today's gig post comes out all will be forgetten again but I am soooo tired and need sleep today so will probably miss out on any news anyway especially as no time scale was given. :sneaky2: My health HAS to come first or I won't be going anywhere on June 8th.

So Goodnight again...set my alarm for 8am to check...NOTHING..AGAIN!!

xxx