New Live Show!

dcdeb

That was my first thought.

I wonder if this is what those codes are for?

No, I can't tell you much, but I CAN tell you that it's not that. :)

I'm sorry Deb to spoil the surprise but I can't keep this to myself anymore.

June 14 - Mika live from Ingie's garden, The Netherlands

General admission, tickets will be available through mikasounds.com and ingiesounds.com

:mf_rosetinted:

Ingie, you promised you wouldn't tell! Mika is going to be so angry with

you! :sneaky2::roftl:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't see it being more Western Europe dates. It wouldn't be fair now..people have committed to gigs, and to announce more now would mess things up.

I still say, just ONE live show announced all by itself? It has to be Japan.

Can't see it being more Western Europe dates. It wouldn't be fair now..people have committed to gigs, and to announce more now would mess things up.

Why Japan?

Where in the world it can be ?

a.London aka Uk

b.Norway aka Oslo

c.Argentina

d.USA aka New York or other fabulous state

e.Brazil

:aah:

f. Portugal ---> The correct answer! :mf_rosetinted:

*wakes up*

:aah:

NOOOOO YEEEES arrrrrgh!!! I'm at work Tuesday (but only 12-4 :das: ) and Vix is home but goes back Wednesday, if it's a 2nd London gig I hope it's on the Sunday cos I'm already booked up with trains and rooms and work hols etc so I will be sooooo depressed if I can't go yet am so close to the area etc

But it COULD be that gig he promised to do in my front room ages ago.... he DID promise after all and maybe top of the week is finally here :mf_rosetinted:

Since most of us will be in London on the Sunday, that would be great, do you think he'd throw dinner in too?:naughty:

obviously not my business agn so i'm not bothered:teehee: but i'll still wait to see, it'b be absolutely amazing if it's reli abt Dublin this time:wink2:

EDIT:

what??? u r picking up my nerve!!!!:shocked::boxed: i hv to say i can't decide whether to fly to japan or not if u r right:blink:

Edited by huikings

Oh Mika, Mika, where in the world will you (I) end up this time? :teehee:

:lmao: you are so predictable! and he knows it! :naughty:

Omigod can I finally uncross my fingers, toes and eyes?!!! :mfr_omg:

suzy, you even have time for a bathroom break!! (from now til then!) :biggrin2:

Not if he adds another show in London, for example.. Although I wouldn't see the point in adding it like that. THere are still tickets available for the Sadlers Wells show

It would be rather difficult logistically..

It will most definitely be another European date unless the US leg of the tour will consist of 1 gig only... :cool:

Perhaps another UK date, Ireland or a Scandinavian country

dont u mean another london date ? :mad3:

please let it be a glasgow date .... who kidding who here :scot::badmood:

Oh Mika, Mika, where in the world will you (I) end up this time? :teehee:

I should be worried for my whereabouts too, considering that we always seem to land in these mad situations side by side :roftl:. How decadent would it be to add another Mika date to my calendar soon? :naughty:

That was my first thought.

I wonder if this is what those codes are for?

I wonder if the codes will be some sort of draw that sends you to the gigs for free, accommodation and travel included :thumb_yello:. Now that would be excellent :biggrin2:

I should be worried for my whereabouts too, considering that we always seem to land in these mad situations side by side :roftl:. How decadent would it be to add another Mika date to my calendar soon? :naughty:

I wonder if the codes will be some sort of draw that sends you to the gigs for free, accommodation and travel included :thumb_yello:. Now that would be excellent :biggrin2:

Now THAT would be cool!:thumb_yello:

Yeah! And then Mika could also send a letter explaining to my uni that I won't be able to do the exams:aah: