MIKA @ Sadlers Wells, London - June 8 2009 - Gig Reports, Photos & Videos

Blue Sky

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So what is going on with Andy then?

He only seems to be filming the shows and taking pictures now. And last night, he was barely talking at all!

I got one hello before he ran off after the show, and while we queued for the M&G a shy wave!

Not his usual chatty self at all!

I thought that you were going to interrogate/tell him off about this last night? :roftl: You know, why he's shunning us?

Ok, now to be fair, he was quite chatty and friendly in Berlin, and in Milan but we didn't see him much in Milan to be honest.

Like Avoca said, Mika was left to do his own filming for the blog so we'll see how that turns out :naughty:.

I have to agree with sara on this. it's been VERY good to be front row starting to queue a but before 11am, going to lunch, being around the entrance all the time, yes, but not in the oh-god-i-cannot-move-or-they'll-steal-my-place kinda way, like for the old gigs.

the theatre was super nice and they even let us toilet (VERY nice ones) all throughout the day.

unbelievable for what i'm used to.

I KNOW this was a special type of gig, with just 500 (full packed theatre) seats, and one of last times I saw mika he was playing for over 50000 (!), so o.c. the comparison cannot be made.

BUT it was a bearable and pleasant day.

I got some backache (I'm old, I know) in the end for the queuing for collecting the tick, but it was all well organised and convenient.

it made me wonder what I'd do now with the old type of gig.

I care RATHER much to see our boy live again asap, so I'll probably agree to conditions even if they are of the old kind -do not misunderstand me- but now that we tried, I cannot say I didn't like it this way.

Yes, but my point was that really, technically, that does not constitute queuing. Going off for lunch or whatever for a long time (which is what we all did) is NOT queueing, so in reality, this is not strictly fair either.

Just saying :naughty:.

Unfair to people who don't check MFC/mikasounds/twitter every day, people who don't come on the internet every day, people who have a life outside of MFC (not me ), people who's internet connection is slow, people who are at work or school when the tickets go on sale, younger fans who have to get their parent's permission or get their parents to buy the tickets.

Who's able to click on the buy button the fastest doesn't equal who wants to see the artist the most. Neither does who's able to stand in line longest, of course. But I wasn't saying it's not nice to have some seated shows, just that no more GA shows ever and only seated shows from now on would suck.

I don't know Daz at all, I never heard of him before today, but I'm willing to bet he wouldn't want to be front row anyway, he'd be more of a 5th row kind of person, which is actually where the best vibe is, and to be there you don't have to turn up early at all

But that is what you do if you are a mega fan and want to make sure that you're in the loop: you check the sources for information and make sure that you're in the right place at the right time. No? :aah: Information won't go to anyone, it's our own responsability to go and find it. Such is life.

Anyone who is not doing so, can't complain that they are not getting it. It's a bit like not looking for a job and expecting someone to knock on your door offering: it ain't gonna happen :biggrin2:

far as we know, there's no mini Mikas...

oh yes there is and I have pics of him receiving it...and guess what... BIG SMILES... no bad mood in sight, in fact he seemed really smiley the whole time, but if I am wrong then hell he needs an Oscar for his acting skills.:naughty:

O

-there was a lady in my row, on the right side. She was about 60-70 (not sure, that was quite far and it was dark inside) and she was having as much fun as we were. Sometimes all the people were sitting and only her, Kam and I were dancing. I LOVED watching her. She was my ultimate highlight :wub2:

I saw her as well, she was lovely and having such a good time!!!:biggrin2:

Yes, but my point was that really, technically, that does not constitute queuing. Going off for lunch or whatever for a long time (which is what we all did) is NOT queueing, so in reality, this is not strictly fair either.

Just saying :naughty:.

god, we lived dangerously.. :mf_rosetinted:

But that is what you do if you are a mega fan and want to make sure that you're in the loop: you check the sources for information and make sure that you're in the right place at the right time. No? :aah: Information won't go to anyone, it's our own responsability to go and find it. Such is life.

Anyone who is not doing so, can't complain that they are not getting it. It's a bit like not looking for a job and expecting someone to knock on your door offering: it ain't gonna happen :biggrin2:

Yeah, but sometimes you get cut off from the internet, because the people who control your internet connection say you've got the Conficker virus (which you actually don't) and then you don't have internet for 2 months. And you only managed to check in on the MFC on a few occasions. And you only knew about the gigs because some nice mfc member (thanks José :wub2:) texted you. :mf_rosetinted:

But then again, maybe I'm not a mega fan. :naughty:

CazGirl's REPORT.

PART 1

My journey started out interestingly. I have to say this because it really isn't something you hear everyday. There I was at the station waiting for my friend, when I noticed this old lady struggling with her suitcase down the stairs. Me being the kind citizen that I am, I offered to help to which she was grateful for. She said how it's not easy when you're in your seventies blah blah blah especially when you have a brain tumour like me. Wtf?! Totally was not expecting that. Don't worry - I didn't drop the suitcase and ran away from her as if she was some diseased monster, but it took me by surprise. What a thing to say! Didn't really know what to say back, poor thing. What do you say to that? :blink:

Anyway, so we made it into London, updating my Facebook status on the way as I'm sure you're all aware. Teegs said she'd look out for them so I assume she told you the updates on here? I haven't looked.

Anyway, I was told that my travelodge was near Angel Tube Station, so that's where we got off. We went in three different places down London City Road just to make sure we were going in the right direction, but the walk to the hotel turned out to be a frustrating, confused, monsterous half hour walk!! Turns out Old Street was only ten minutes away once we found the Travelodge as we passed it on the way :doh:

So we checked in and was pretty impressed with the room. It was a nice size with a very comfy double bed. We arrived at half past 3 and sorted out our stuff. I was also texting Danika, wondering when we'd meet and where we'd meet.

We ended up leaving our hotel - accompanied with my Mika rosette on my skirt and my customised Mika hoodie - and saw quite a crowd in the foyer. I wondered if they were MFCers so I looked to see if I recognised anyone, but I couldn't. Then thought that I didn't really wanna stare in case it really was a bunch of strangers. I didn't approach them just to save mild embarrassment, when a female caught my eye. She smiled at me and I think I smiled back, but I can't remember. I just remember being confused. I thought that if they WERE members of the MFC they'd approach ME, since I had a Mika top on.

No such luck. So we walked out.

We were walking down the road to go to Old Street Station to meet Danika and crew at Angel Tube Station, when I noticed Jemma across the road. I shouted out her name and she heard!! I figured that if she was there, then the people inside must have been MFC people. She was also going to Old Street but I thought that she was waiting for people, so I said I'd meet her there.

To which we did! Liz (my friend) and I travelled with Jemma and Kath's daughter to Angel Tube, and we met Danika, Celine, Elina, Laura, Jennie and possibly others but my memory is slightly blurry. I've met Dan, Jen and Laura before, but Celine is really sweet and Elina is very sociable lol! Quite the chatterbox (GOOD THING!!) and very friendly.

We travelled to the venue and met so many!! Can I name everyone? Probably not but I'll give it a go...

Lilibet, Carlotta, Deb, Charlotte Christy, Robertina, Freddie (what a kind and lovely guy! Love the accent!) Caz, Vix and Viv, Mana, Marianne, Daisylou, Mikafish, Rose...and probably others but I seriously can't remember right now. I hugely apologise.

Danika gave me my birthday present, which she made last year lol!!! I think Danika took a picture of me with it. Or maybe I imagined it. I'm not sure anymore!! xD

Danika filmed me for the MFC Documentary project for Ingie. I gave some really super duper cheesy answers and I stammered a lot. :roftl:

I went inside and bought the EP!!! And I also bought the limited edition poster. £15!!! :shocked: Thought there would be more to the poster if I'm honest, but hey ho, I bought number 21 out of 100. ^^

I also met Andy!! What he said is to be revealed in the next post...

CazGirl's REPORT.

PART 1

My journey started out interestingly. I have to say this because it really isn't something you hear everyday. There I was at the station waiting for my friend, when I noticed this old lady struggling with her suitcase down the stairs. Me being the kind citizen that I am, I offered to help to which she was grateful for. She said how it's not easy when you're in your seventies blah blah blah especially when you have a brain tumour like me. Wtf?! Totally was not expecting that. Don't worry - I didn't drop the suitcase and ran away from her as if she was some diseased monster, but it took me by surprise. What a thing to say! Didn't really know what to say back, poor thing. What do you say to that? :blink:

Anyway, so we made it into London, updating my Facebook status on the way as I'm sure you're all aware. Teegs said she'd look out for them so I assume she told you the updates on here? I haven't looked.

Anyway, I was told that my travelodge was near Angel Tube Station, so that's where we got off. We went in three different places down London City Road just to make sure we were going in the right direction, but the walk to the hotel turned out to be a frustrating, confused, monsterous half hour walk!! Turns out Old Street was only ten minutes away once we found the Travelodge as we passed it on the way :doh:

So we checked in and was pretty impressed with the room. It was a nice size with a very comfy double bed. We arrived at half past 3 and sorted out our stuff. I was also texting Danika, wondering when we'd meet and where we'd meet.

We ended up leaving our hotel - accompanied with my Mika rosette on my skirt and my customised Mika hoodie - and saw quite a crowd in the foyer. I wondered if they were MFCers so I looked to see if I recognised anyone, but I couldn't. Then thought that I didn't really wanna stare in case it really was a bunch of strangers. I didn't approach them just to save mild embarrassment, when a female caught my eye. She smiled at me and I think I smiled back, but I can't remember. I just remember being confused. I thought that if they WERE members of the MFC they'd approach ME, since I had a Mika top on.

No such luck. So we walked out.

We were walking down the road to go to Old Street Station to meet Danika and crew at Angel Tube Station, when I noticed Jemma across the road. I shouted out her name and she heard!! I figured that if she was there, then the people inside must have been MFC people. She was also going to Old Street but I thought that she was waiting for people, so I said I'd meet her there.

To which we did! Liz (my friend) and I travelled with Jemma and Kath's daughter to Angel Tube, and we met Danika, Celine, Elina, Laura, Jennie and possibly others but my memory is slightly blurry. I've met Dan, Jen and Laura before, but Celine is really sweet and Elina is very sociable lol! Quite the chatterbox (GOOD THING!!) and very friendly.

We travelled to the venue and met so many!! Can I name everyone? Probably not but I'll give it a go...

Lilibet, Carlotta, Deb, Charlotte Christy, Robertina, Freddie (what a kind and lovely guy! Love the accent!) Caz, Vix and Viv, Mana, Marianne, Daisylou, Mikafish, Rose...and probably others but I seriously can't remember right now. I hugely apologise.

Danika gave me my birthday present, which she made last year lol!!! I think Danika took a picture of me with it. Or maybe I imagined it. I'm not sure anymore!! xD

Danika filmed me for the MFC Documentary project for Ingie. I gave some really super duper cheesy answers and I stammered a lot. :roftl:

I went inside and bought the EP!!! And I also bought the limited edition poster. £15!!! :shocked: Thought there would be more to the poster if I'm honest, but hey ho, I bought number 21 out of 100. ^^

I also met Andy!! What he said is to be revealed in the next post...

Can't wait to see the video of you haha:roftl:

I'm waiting in anticipation for part 2:mf_rosetinted:

CazGirl's REPORT.

Part 2.

So I met Andy and this time he didn't run away from me!! He probably didn't recognise me LOL. He's rather tall (well everyone's tall next to me) and was wearing a blue thin stripe shirt. Danika was also talking to him, I can't remember who else was there, possibly Elina? So when I got my chance to speak I did.

I asked what the codes meant.

I mentioned that we were supposed to find out on a particular day but it never happened, and then we were supposed to know on the date of the gig, but again it didn't happen. He said he wasn't sure, but he said from what he gathers, they're a bit like points. Y'know when you get points from Supermarkets and stuff? Like that. He said the more active you are as a fan, the more points you gain. You can use your points and spend them on, say, a Mika pen to.............A PRIVATE GIG AT YOUR HOUSE.

No lie. When he told me this my eyes went saucer wide and I just went silent. I asked him if he was serious and he said yes. I asked again, asking if he was being really serious, and he said yes. I couldn't really believe it. I wanted to, obviously, but seriously? Really? I think Celine or Jennie joined in the conversation at this point asking what Andy had said so I explained. They said that you probably need A LOT of points for that to which we agreed, if what he said was true. He said I shouldn't quote him on it, so it probably won't happen lol, but they were his words.

Andy then said he wasn't a member of the MFC but Danika and I joked around saying that he could just be under a secret name, like "I Am Not Andy" LOL :roftl: :roftl:

Then we kinda left him to it and I mingled with some others....oh!! I met Naectagle (I've totally spelt that wrong probably, sorry) and Gataghordina. (Is that wrong too?)

Quite a few people recognised me!! I felt popular :naughty:

And a few people commented on my size too, particularly Freddie LMAO!! I am very short, y'see. Freddie said he imagined me being tall...well he got a shock haha!! We talked about squirrels and where they came from lol, cos he had no idea haha!! Bad Freddie!! :roftl:

Some guy also put a toy duck in his beer. Not really sure why.

There wasn't really a great deal of merchandise; the EP, the poster, a "songs for sorrow" t-shirt and some badges.

During this time I also had a really good chat with Viv (Sparkly1) and her daughter Vix (Bumblebee_Vix)

I also spoke to Mana as well and she told me the plan about the flowers she had, I also saw Marianne's Mika Doll which was AMAZING, the likeness was uncanny!!!!

And then....THE DOORS OPENED....

Edited by CazGirl

CazGirl's REPORT.

Part 2.

So I met Andy and this time he didn't run away from me!! He probably didn't recognise me LOL. He's rather tall (well everyone's tall next to me) and was wearing a blue thin stripe shirt. Danika was also talking to him, I can't remember who else was there, possibly Elina? So when I got my chance to speak I did.

I asked what the codes meant.

I mentioned that we were supposed to find out on a particular day but it never happened, and then we were supposed to know on the date of the gig, but again it didn't happen. He said he wasn't sure, but he said from what he gathers, they're a bit like points. Y'know when you get points from Supermarkets and stuff? Like that. He said the more active you are as a fan, the more points you gain. You can use your points and spend them on, say, a Mika pen to.............A PRIVATE GIG AT YOUR HOUSE.

No lie. When he told me this my eyes went saucer wide and I just went silent. I asked him if he was serious and he said yes. I asked again, asking if he was being really serious, and he said yes. I couldn't really believe it. I wanted to, obviously, but seriously? Really? I think Celine or Jennie joined in the conversation at this point asking what Andy had said so I explained. They said that you probably need A LOT of points of that to which we agreed, if what he said was true. He said I shouldn't quote him on it, so it probably won't happen lol, but they were his words.

Andy then said he wasn't a member of the MFC but Danika and I joked around saying that he could just be under a secret name, like "I Am Not Andy" LOL :roftl: :roftl:

Then we kinda left him to it and I mingled with some others....oh!! I met Naectagle (I've totally spelt that wrong probably, sorry) and Gataghordina. (Is that wrong too?)

Quite a few people recognised me!! I felt popular :

And a few people commented on my size too, particularly Freddie LMAO!! I am very short, y'see. Freddie said he imagined me being tall...well he got a shock haha!! We talked about squirrels and where they came from lol, cos he had no idea haha!! Bad Freddie!!

Some guy also put a toy duck in his beer. Not really sure why.

There wasn't really a great deal of merchandise; the EP, the poster, a "songs for sorrow" t-shirt and some badges.

During this time I also had a really good chat with Viv (Sparkly1) and her daughter Vix (Bumblebee_Vix)

I also spoke to Mana as well and she told me the plan about the flowers she had, I also saw Marianne's Mika Doll which was AMAZING, the likeness was uncanny!!!!

And then....THE DOORS OPENED....

the living room gig is also what mika told us in milano: one more confirmation. as well as that one needs many points.

I can just see mika playing in my living room with sebastian, my siamese kitten, running all round him in circles.. practically a circus... :teehee: he'd better dig the ol' ringmaster jacket. :roftl:

glad you had such a nice time too, caz. :wub2:

freddie's as tall as mika: his opinion doesn't count. :mf_rosetinted:

awww.... mini M.. would have LOVED to see him live.. :wub2:

thanks for your reports, caz.

Hi,

I'm fairly new to MFC and this was my first Mika gig.

Just wanted to share my report on the whole night.

I was in the second circle (too much debating on whether to go or not and missed the nearer seats).

I arrived and looked around for MFCers, they seemed to be everywhere, but all busy chatting. I said Hi to Mrs Fluffington, but then stood around looking a bit lost.

Anyway, I didn't realise that you couldn't go straight in and went to the doors (which were blocked) and heard some of the soundchecking stuff, just music though, not Mika).

When we finally got in and seated I got chatting to a lovely lady called Diane. She has a daughter who is friends with one of Mika's sisters and knows the family well. She has known Mika since he was 12 and had some interesting things to say about him and his family background.

I think she was there out of curiousity as she knew him, not really because of the music as she kept asking me "is this a new one?" etc

I thoroughly enjoyed the gig - the set was dressed in typical Mika fashion and I loved the whole thing. I would say that he really makes it a magical experience. I LOVED the whole thunderstorm/umbrella thing and all that glitter - awesome !

I also enjoyed Lollipop and the huge balloons. On a diversionery note, my two year old calls it the "sarah song" as in "say love, say love ooh loves gonna get you down" - sweet !

I came out on a high and headed straight to the stage door, I got moved over to the queue of course, but not before I nearly walked into the back of Brian May !! (oops).

I was just in front of Daz, Blue Sky and her husband in the queue(sorry forgot your forum name) and got chatting to them. The report of Daz asking Mika for an autograph was pretty spot on, I was shaking Mika's hand at the time (although sadly he wasn't looking at me !). So thanks Daz as I got my EP signed because of you !

It was lovely to meet you all and Jemma too. Thanks for letting me tag along like a sad and lonely person to the tube. It was nice to have someone to chat to on the way back ! :biggrin2:

Now i can't wait for another gig and hopefully we can get a sitter and my poor hubby who had to stay home and babysit could come next time !

CazGirl's REPORT.

Part 3.

Getting in was pretty easy and civilised, since everyone had allocated seats. Liz and I were five rows from the front, dead centre. It was a pretty good spot actually, didn't complain about them at all as I could see everything very clearly. Whilst waiting for the support band to go on, I went to the front to mingle with MFCers, get some pictures etc. Here I met Kata, Christine, Babs...and maybe others? Or maybe not. I'm not sure. I saw Freddie blowing up a kangaroo and a crocodile, and then it clicked. Teegs told me to look out for these animals and I had no idea why. Then it was explained to me that it was for the Australian Petition! It was rather funny, I took pics of Fred blowing them up :biggrin2: Fred put the kangaroo on the stage! As I was down the front I saw a tall, slim brown haired lady with a bob trying to get passed us, and as I noticed her I knew straight away it was Yasmine.

Yasmine just walked right passed me. Surreal! I can't remember who I looked at, but I said "That was Yasmine wasn't it?" and they said yes. I was like wow. Mika's sister just walked right passed me.

As I went back to my friend, I noticed Yasmine talking to a family or whoever. When no-one was speaking I spoke to her briefly. I called out her name (not very loudly, she was at the edge of the row behind mine, I was pretty much right in front of her) and I told her I love her drawings and that I think she's amazing. She said "thank you!" and I smiled and I went back to my seat to get the EP. I asked around for a pen because I admit that I wanted to ask Yasmine if she could sign my EP. Sadly as soon as I obtained one from the lovely Deb, Yasmine scarpered :( So I didn't get her autograph, but I spoke to her. That's pretty amazing.

I gave the pen back to Deb and I heard someone mention the flag. So I asked if I could sign it and the well equipped Deb handed me a marker pen . I wrote "CazGirl aka Caroline/SerenaRose" under the London part. Yay!! Finally done it!! :biggrin2:

I spoke to Christine and she said I looked good, I assume she was talking about the weight loss. Mana then chirped in and said she wanted to take me home with her. LOL!! I'd love to Mana, but Canada's a bit cold, right? :roftl:

So then I headed back to my seat and the support act came on...

Hmmm...if we'd all put our points together....

Guess MS will have a MFC invasion very soon:roftl:

I like the idea of putting all of our points together. And then we'll just find the biggest house around and try to fit all MFC members in there. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

CazGirl's REPORT.

Part 3.

I spoke to Christine and she said I looked good, I assume she was talking about the weight loss. Mana then chirped in and said she wanted to take me home with her. LOL!! I'd love to Mana, but Canada's a bit cold, right? :roftl:

Do it! She also adopted me:roftl: We could all be sistaahs:mf_rosetinted: And England is cold as well:mf_rosetinted:

By the way, even though Mika didn't pull anyone up physically (which he didn't do in Milan either, he just beckoned us to go) it does look here like he responds to Aurelien's gesture by inviting him up with his hand.

I agree, that is totally how it looks to me from the first time I saw this vid, like a silent nod to it being ok to get up now. I think it's better for HIM if he does'nt physically pull ppl up just in case you do get idiots who don't know the boundries and try to grab a handful of flesh by crushing on someones head in their mission to get to Mika.

Then it's kinda their own fault if they decide to take risks by getting up on stage and worse still physically shoving your kids up there (jeez it's not a bloody holiday camp, though I guess with all the lollipops and animals and stuff... some people forget that).

:sneaky2:

Hi,

I was just in front of Daz, Blue Sky and her husband in the queue(sorry forgot your forum name) and got chatting to them.

Tee hee - you didn't get my forum name right either... but don't worry - people are always confusing Blue Sky and myself :huglove: Hubby is 'Jesterkevin' and it was great to meet you - thanks for your report.

Big thanks for everyone else's reports / vids / pics - it's always interesting to hear different viewpoints and peoples experiences, wish we could re-live it all... sigh :wub2:

CazGirl's REPORT.

Part 4.

The support band named Blue Roses came on. A very talented pair, playing all those instruments. Singing, guitar, piano, violin and whatever else. The music was really relaxing, the singer had a soothing and soft vibrato and it sounded like stuff you'd listen to when going to bed. Very pleasant, but a bit samey. Lots of long notes lol. They didn't play one of their songs due to the fact that something was broken or whatever, and I felt bad for them. That must have been embarrassing but people cheered them on which I thought was super duper nice of people. She seemed like a shy and reserved character.

One thing that I annoyed me was that there was someone at the back talking rather loudly. No idea who it was, but they could have had the common decency to listen to them. Blimmin' 'eck. Rude!

So they finished their songs and went off stage. Vix and Viv (who were in second row) called my name and said Brian May - THE BRIAN MAY - was sitting a few seats away from me. I was like WTF, WHERE IS HE?! But they said he went out someone. OMFG. I was in the same room as Brian flippin' May. He's only a bit of a super star isn't he! I was sitting in my seat, looking around every 5 seconds in case he came in!! :roftl:

I was so chuffed I phoned home and told my dad.

I think I went down the front again and mingled a bit more, can't really remember. I also met Sariflor!! Darling lady :)

I went back to my seat and Vix and Viv called me again. They pointed somewhere and I followed their direction - I SAW BRIAN MAY!!!! I believe he was sitting at the sides? HA! I GOT A BETTER VIEW THAN HIM!! :mf_rosetinted: I tried to take a pic but failed. I don't really remember why, I think it was because THE CURTAIN WAS GOING UP AND MIKA WAS ABOUT TO START!!!!!!

The first thing that struck me was how silver everything was!! Literally. The place was covered in silver confetti. Even the violin people! They had some weird silver spikey hats.

Mika started off with Grace Kelly which got everyone singing! Surprised no-one stood really, but hey ho, was lovely all the same.

I swear to God he's lost weight? I honestly think his legs were skinnier. He wore black trousers, a white shirt and a pink or peach coloured jacket which looked lovely in my opinion. I could see his face quite well, he seemed really happy and in good spirits.

Lady Jane live is amazing. I love love love it.

Then he sang Stuck In The Middle! Some people in the front row stood up so I followed suit, beckoning my friend to join me, but as I looked again the others sat down, so I was the only one standing up in the room. I must have looked like a right lemon. Haha. Although there was an old lady at the end of my row constantly giving it throughout the gig, that was pretty legendary.

He also sang Lonely Alcoholic!! I filmed it because I'm pretty sure he never sang it at an acoustic gig before. Over My Shoulder was beautiful. Blue Eyes was quite nice live as well. I'm not exactly a lover of that song as much as the others, but I still enjoyed it.

I can't entirely remember what song this happened in, but Mika had this green umbrella and as he tried to make it go out it broke! It brought on the LOLZ. This was after Over My Shoulder I believe as the flowers that Mana had were on stage. Mika took a flower, swung it round a few times before throwing it in the audience. He took another flower, sat on his piano and played with this flower until the bud fell off so all he was left with was the stalk. That also brought on the LOLZ :roftl:

I was clapping so much it hurt. Blame It On The Girls is really good, as is ... the other new song which escapes my head right about it. I really enjoyed Big Girl as well!! It's different acoustically, I don't know why. I think I just liked the simplicity of it all.

There was one point where silver confetti came spilling out everywhere, and then all of a sudden this ginormous silver balloon came out of nowhere, I genuinely thought it was going to squish me. Other silver balloons came pounding out, and Mika was on his piano banging away on his trash can. The rhythm was really good, I loved it!!

I also like Happy Ending and that I got to saw the lady he recorded the song with.

The encore was meant to be Any Other World, until he f**cked it up LOL! He really couldn't remember how it went which was amusing, so he went straight into My Interpretation.

And then of course, Relax...

Edited by CazGirl