MIKA @ Sadlers Wells, London - June 8 2009 - Gig Reports, Photos & Videos

Blue Sky

Awwww!!! *gushes* That's ADORABLE to the max!! :wub2:Now, I feel really rude to say this LOLZ, but are you the one that approached me in the queue? I know that person said they had a long forum name and....well you have a long forum name...and I had a picture with this person...:roftl: Just wanna make sure!

OMG Caz... i'll never forget that look on your face after the meet & greet.. didn't know how to react.. I should've just hugged you.. but instead i gave you a squeeze on the shoulder... Really glad that you've finally met Mika :biggrin2:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah me too!! I didn't see you or Bexxy after that.. didn't even say goodbye.:boxed:

i only managed to say goodbye to bex and dom, mika was just getting in his car and everyone seemed busy LOL I got my stuff signed and moved away cos it was getting so crowded. I couldnt find anyone else, so me and the little one jumped in a taxi while we had the chance!

OMG Caz... i'll never forget that look on your face after the meet & greet.. didn't know how to react.. I should've just hugged you.. but instead i gave you a squeeze on the shoulder... Really glad that you've finally met Mika :biggrin2:

ROFL I must have looked like a right twat!! :roftl::lmfao: I dread to think the kind of look I had on my face! Was I drooling? :lmao:

I met loads of MFCers - but there were so many more of you I didn't know. At least at the Christmas party we had name badges.

I thought I saw Cazgirl but didn't say hello in case I was mistaken :doh:

And Daisylou - however she managed to move in those vertiginous stilettos I just don't know :naughty:

Okay pretty much made it through the thread now, don't think I need to write a report :mf_rosetinted: I missed the queueing, but I guess I'm the only lonely one :boxed: I'm not very comfortable with so many people going in all directions and talking from all sides, so if I seemed rude or weird from time to time then it's nothing personal, I ust get very easily confused :dunno:

Anyway I enjoyed the gig and it was nice seeing everyone again, even if I didn't get to talk much to anyone and probably didn't make much sense :fisch:

Oh Kata I missed your name... it was great to see you again!! It was good to learn that you have won the battle against smoking, can't say much about myself..maybe the next time i see you i don't have to run out and roll my vitamins every now and again. Unlike many of us i know you prefer not to queue just for the meet and greet.. i can see you don't like the fuss.. you're unique that way :thumb_yello:

Awww Laurel!!! You're too adorable. No need to be shy, I didn't bite, did I? :biggrin2 :

I always feel special when people write my name in their reports, it's nice to be remembered :blush-anim-cl::wub2 :

Read the other half of your report, you sound totally starstruck! But I felt the same way. Gosh, I really miss Mika now. I want another gig pronto!

:blush-anim-cl ::blush-anim-cl :Hush lol.....:roftl : fanksh xD

Ha ... the reason I mentioned you - you were the first person I saw from the MFC - that I knew 100% by sight .... I broke the whole I'm not gonna be able to speak to people by making myself go over to Christine and say Hello ... and it then went from there .... I know there were alot I still haven't seen ... mainly cos' I don't know what they look like :wink2:

I was starstruck ... but thankfully was pretty calm at the time ... I'm an Oldie .... I can hide it well by now .... :naughty:

I met loads of MFCers - but there were so many more of you I didn't know. At least at the Christmas party we had name badges.

And Daisylou - however she managed to move in those vertiginous stilettos I just don't know :naughty:

:lmfao: I saw Daisy's shoes ... I couldn't have put any of my foot in them let alone actually walk ..... :biggrin2:

Oh Kata I missed your name... it was great to see you again!! It was good to learn that you have won the battle against smoking, can't say much about myself..maybe the next time i see you i don't have to run out and roll my vitamins every now and again. Unlike many of us i know you prefer not to queue just for the meet and greet.. i can see you don't like the fuss.. you're unique that way :thumb_yello:

Oh it was fab seeing you again, wish there had been a bit more time and a bit less confusion :freak: It was like queueing up for a meet & greet with every single MFCer you wanted to talk to :lmfao:

Can I just say a huge thankyou to everyone involved in the

flowers, book, bracelet and money I got!! I was very touched

by the messages in the book - and although I was very upset

at not being able to be there and meet everyone - I felt very

much part of it all - at a distance!! :huglove:

I got four songs on my voicemail as well - so I can listen

to a bit of the gig "live" over and over again!!! :biggrin2:

Oh it was fab seeing you again, wish there had been a bit more time and a bit less confusion :freak: It was like queueing up for a meet & greet with every single MFCer you wanted to talk to :lmfao:

Did you have a good time boogie-ing with Christine at the end of the front row by the way? :roftl:

I had a brilliant time at the gig! Finally met Freddie after all these years and Sasje, whom i've always wanted to meet.So many MFCers.. I'm sorry if didn't say hello to everyone.. it was too overwhelming. It was really nice to see some ppl i've met before again.. Tia, Bexxy, Rose, Vixen(Liz), Christine, Mikafish, Jennie..etc.. too many to mention.. it was also a pleasure to meet Sienna, Nikki, Suzie, Babspanky, cazzie (?? is this right - Fred's other half), DCDeb, Caz..Neiobi.. my God how cute are you two!!! and many many more.. I don't think I can name everyone right now.. but i have all of you in mind. honest :naughty:

Anyway, I had a brilliant time! Thanks Fred for that poster.. and it being number 20, i'm well chuffed.. Rose I love your van really, and I love how you just walked passed Brian May as I was following you..There's nothing else I can add about the gig itself.. it was simply amazing.. magic as usual and even more magical this time. I passed Bryan May like 3 times .. we had eye contact!:thumb_yello:

I was right by Rose at the line during the Meet & Greet... saw Fred pass the Aussie petition to Mika:thumb_yello: and witnessed Rose asking Mika the Random question :biggrin2: I was of course very pleased when Mika remembers me again.. and that he chatted for a bit. I saw the video Rose filmed on Cazzie's camera..and now have mixed feelings .. I'm happy that we spoke, but I feel bad for chatting to him a lil too much that he just kept on signing stuff while talking to me..(to those ppl on my left, i'm sorry if i've stolen your Mika moment), but i am very pleased with that lil wave he gave me before he went on..:blush-anim-cl: see mixed feelings...:sneaky2:

I really enjoyed meeting everyone, and hope to meet you all again. Oh and apparently... the paparazzi got a photo of Mika and me talking so, i'm extremely happy, cause my camera battery was very low as soon as i got to the venue and didn't get many and by that time was completely flat..

Hello Nikjass!

It was really nice to meet you!:thumb_yello:

Lol what did you think I was wearing?

Did you have a good time boogie-ing with Christine at the end of the front row by the way? :roftl:

yes had a jolly good time :boing: Even had a good time chair-boogie-ing with Robi :mf_rosetinted:

Lolz, but not drunk, right? :naughty:

Nope, I just appear drunk when I'm not - I've been trying to explain that ever since I got banned from the Leeds gig two years ago, but people apparantly don't believe it :dunno: Haven't had a drop of alcohol since the MFC christmas party, so I can assure you I was just being my usual wacky self :sneaky2:

Nope, I just appear drunk when I'm not - I've been trying to explain that ever since I got banned from the Leeds gig two years ago, but people apparantly don't believe it :dunno: Haven't had a drop of alcohol since the MFC christmas party, so I can assure you I was just being my usual wacky self :sneaky2:

Lol but being wacky is a good thing! Not drunk, just naturally mad! :biggrin2:

And even with a broken toe :shocked:

Apparantely it's not even broken, it's worse than that, she has nerve damage or something :shocked:

OUCH :huh:

When I broke my toes I couldn't get a shoe (or even a slipper :naughty:) on. It doesn't sound like a very good idea to wear shoes like that if you have an injury :dunno:

:lmfao: I saw Daisy's shoes ... I couldn't have put any of my foot in them let alone actually walk .....

And Daisylou - however she managed to move in those vertiginous stilettos I just don't know

And even with a broken toe :shocked:

My shoes which I tottered in for the shortest time and had to carry them the rest of the time! :roftl:

I was on a rush of caffeine, adrenalin and meds! I REALLY don't know how I did it!!!! ...and I know shouldn't have...now!

Yep not even had time to look at all my vids and pics yet been at hosp all day!

They and I thought was broken now found out is nerve damaged and too swollen at the mo so have to go back in 2 days then see a Consultant Neurologist!!!!.....have no feeling in my toes at all now.....so be careful in the shower guys!!! Baths only for me now!:teehee:

Am already on really strong pain pills..hence the floating feeling and rush I had at SW!...but as for the pain..... MIKA was worth every little bit ...so pleased I never missed it! :thumb_yello: (altho if happened again ..not wise to wear any type of shoes!....and try not to let it happen when all packed and ready to go to the station!) ....and would love to know an easy way to use crutches!

xxx

Nectar ..... really really nice to meet you finally and really hope you enjoyed your first Mika gig ... though of course I didn't see you enjoying yourself too much did I .... nope .... just some clapping and lots of Bravo's :wink2:

It was lovely to meet you too, Laurel :huglove: and so many other MFCers :group_hug:

I did enjoy it lots :biggrin2: I was tapping my feet quite hard as well as clapping and bravos :blush-anim-cl: (and I swayed a bit too :teehee:)

"Mika makes me look like butch," says 3am guest editor Alan Carr

By 3am 10/06/2009

It's nice to see singer Mika putting those homosexual rumours to bed.

Here he is looking typically understated in a pink floral jacket, performing at the Sadler's Wells theatre.

He's so flamboyant he makes me look like Arnie. Grrr!