Free Fan Show Monday 21.09.2009

Kasia_xxx

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope someone would be able to get me a ticket as I really want to be there with MFCers and Mika on the day of the release of The Boy Who Knew Too Much.

Mikas holding some back, so get to venue, early as you can, and you should be okay:thumb_yello:

Mikas holding some back, so get to venue, early as you can, and you should be okay:thumb_yello:

Well I am wondering about this. What if there are a lot of people at the ice cream van? Will he turn some of us away so he can hold back tickets for people coming later?

How will it work?

Hope someone would be able to get me a ticket as I really want to be there with MFCers and Mika on the day of the release of The Boy Who Knew Too Much.

Keep an eye on this thread if you can - Caz is trying to sort out who has spares, but it is difficult becasue we don't know how many will be at the icecream van

Get to the venue early, then if Caz hasn't got spares, we can try to get the ones that Mika is holding back. :thumb_yello:

I'm in the same boat as you - keep finger crossed :thumb_yello:

I'm going! I've had an offer of a spare ticket but if that falls through then I'll be down to the venue to try and get my hands on one of the ones held back. See you all tomorrow.

Oh is anyone heading to Euston afterwards to hang around for the first train back up to wherever? I can't go home because my parents would kill me for coming all that way back just for a gig on my FIRST day, but to hell with it, I've only got to collect my ID card tomorrow then I'm free as a bird. :D

awesome, I'll put your name down.

I'm really trying hard to keep up with this thread and will continue to do so via phone but will be difficult as internet costs a lot of money :aah:

I signed on here whilst thinking that this was actually Mikasounds :blink: I want orange back LOL

Keep an eye on this thread if you can - Caz is trying to sort out who has spares, but it is difficult becasue we don't know how many will be at the icecream van

Get to the venue early, then if Caz hasn't got spares, we can try to get the ones that Mika is holding back. :thumb_yello:

I'm in the same boat as you - keep finger crossed :thumb_yello:

Thanks. It is true we don't know how it's going to work the give away tickets.

Obviously today it's whne I teaching the latter so not sure when I could be at the venue and a bit worried to arive to late.

The server was down last week and should still be down today at work so won't be able to check the forum :no:

Danika has my mobile number if anyone has a good news for me

Fingers crossed to you as well and to everybody

Thanks. It is true we don't know how it's going to work the give away tickets.

Obviously today it's whne I teaching the latter so not sure when I could be at the venue and a bit worried to arive to late.

The server was down last week and should still be down today at work so won't be able to check the forum :no:

Danika has my mobile number if anyone has a good news for me

Fingers crossed to you as well and to everybody

:huglove: Fingers crossed :thumb_yello: hope to see you later :biggrin2:

do you really think Mika and his tour manager would leave some MFCers out of the door? ppl working all day or ppl travelling? maybe well known fans?

i cannot see this happening even on another planet!:naughty:

you should not worry methink, don't worry about being left out, don't worry about other fans taking your place.

enjoy dear friends...enjoy for me too!

do you really think Mika and his tour manager would leave some MFCers out of the door? ppl working all day or ppl travelling? maybe well known fans?

i cannot see this happening even on another planet!:naughty:

you should not worry methink, don't worry about being left out, don't worry about other fans taking your place.

enjoy dear friends...enjoy for me too!

Hi Robi :huglove: thanks - I know he will want to get us in there - but it's a very small venue :aah: He can't let everyone in :aah:

But I'm hopeful :thumb_yello:

I couldn't sleep! :blink:

I HAVE to go!!

Got cover .... losing a day's pay .... but sometimes these things have to be done!

Wasn't going to let my Daughter have ALL the fun! :biggrin2:

As I said to my Boss ..... how often do I get the chance to chase a young man all over London - at my age too!!! :naughty:

See you there :thumb_yello:

xx

I'm gonna be getting to the venue for about half four I think. Sarah778 is gonna text me to let me know if she manages to get me a ticket, then if not I should be able to get one from the venue at that time.

See you all later! Gosh I'm excited. :D

Blimey, the colour change was a bit of a shock, but anyway, I'm here at Brick Lane, and only a small amount of people here, not sure they're waiting for ice cream, though.

Waiting for Bexx, Caz and Danika. If Tiibets here, I've not seen her yet.

Hope this truck isn't huge, the forklift for the brewery is struggling to get through the gap!

Hang on there may be another entrance. Just seen a van that didn't pass me.

Edited by RAK1

Blimey, the colour change was a bit of a shock, but anyway, I'm here at Brick Lane, and only a small amount of people here, not sure they're waiting for ice cream, though.

Waiting for Bexx, Caz and Danika. If Tiibets here, I've not seen her yet.

Hope this truck isn't huge, the forklift for the brewery is struggling to get through the gap!

Hang on there may be another entrance. Just seen a van that didn't pass me.

Hope you're getting ice-cream Rose, and a wristband!

Is there a report thread yet?