Free Fan Show Monday 21.09.2009

Kasia_xxx

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

server is back up at work. No news about a spare tickets. Should I still go to London after work to try to get a ticket? would be very dissapointed if I can't get any after paying the train...

It's a risk, but I think it is worth it. I haven't heard from Caz about the list, but Rose said there weren't many people there early on, so early MFCers would hopefully have got their allocation, and Mika tweeted that there would be some at the door - so travel in hope :thumb_yello:

server is back up at work. No news about a spare tickets. Should I still go to London after work to try to get a ticket? would be very dissapointed if I can't get any after paying the train...

What time can you get to the venue? I will be there about 6, doors open at 7:30, Mika's on at 9:00 :thumb_yello:

Rose has tweeted that there should be plenty of tickets left :thumb_yello: Mika tweeted that the last batch of free tickets is available from 6:30pm at the venue

Edited by Naectegale

oh...i am so f*ckin anoyed!!!!! the first show ever in my life...and no more ticks!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh:sneaky2:

Anna, didn't you read the posts above yours? Mika has gone on twitter and

said that they are holding a batch of tickets at the venue's box office,

that will be available from 6:30 on... :thumb_yello:

Anna, didn't you read the posts above yours? Mika has gone on twitter and

said that they are holding a batch of tickets at the venue's box office,

that will be available from 6:30 on... :thumb_yello:

yh i know..but my mum has to work and im 15..i can't drive, and my mum is over protective...

Have heard 9 pm uk time...

ah ok, forgot to count in the time difference. so it's not even running an hour yet. but hopefully in about half an hour we'll know more... :bleh: really would love to know too whether he performed any of the completely new songs...

It's kind of quiet in here...

Not that I would notice, I'm really lost today between all the news, the change in layout and oh, that thing called real life.:naughty:

Just another manic monday!:insane:

real life? what's that? oh wait... i just looked it up on wikipedia. it seems like an interesting concept! i'll have to look into it! thanks! :thumb_yello::roftl:

thank you kath!:wub2:

frankly speaking? i'm jealous to my pants!!!!

:naughty:

Oh, good expression. Me too!

Blimey, the colour change was a bit of a shock.

Is that new today? I've been away all w/e!

New colours for the UK release?

real life? what's that? oh wait... i just looked it up on wikipedia. it seems like an interesting concept! i'll have to look into it! thanks! :thumb_yello::roftl:

*goes looking on wikipedia too* :naughty:

Is that new today? I've been away all w/e!

New colours for the UK release?

yup. :wink2:

just saw that rose posted sth else 42 mins ago:

@sexypurplefish Got it in one, it's not seated anymore either. Those who were at the back, because the queue bent round, pushed to the front

:boxed: