Mika @ Little Noise Sessions 2009

Droopsy

It's a a really amazing place. They do a load of stand up gigs there and they're always fantastic. I'm SO excited to be seeing Mika there. I think the venue will really suit him.

You may as well count Paul O'Grady and Jools, I count the HMV things as gigs even though he only played 3-4 songs. :biggrin2:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO :lmfao::lmfao:

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For £6 you could register for pre-sales - don't know if you still can :thumb_yello:

i did but for some reason its not coming up someone said the seats are not guaranteed as i would be coming after work if i can get them

Looks like the presale are sold out.

SCREAM i got one i phoned up and told them i was having a terrible time, only problem for me is that i have to go to the guest list as she booked for me not through hmv. I wont be able to queue early though so will get there after work about 6 is i am lucky. For those who have been before if i am at the back will i be able to see? as i'm 5" 4"! :blink:

I am excited though as i can't wait already. I am starting a new job that week i will be all over the place:biggrin2:

SCREAM i got one i phoned up and told them i was having a terrible time, only problem for me is that i have to go to the guest list as she booked for me not through hmv. I wont be able to queue early though so will get there after work about 6 is i am lucky. For those who have been before if i am at the back will i be able to see? as i'm 5" 4"! :blink:

I am excited though as i can't wait already. I am starting a new job that week i will be all over the place:biggrin2:

Lucky! I'm only 5" !!

[,QUOTE=CazGirl;2591495]Lucky! I'm only 5" !!

never mind they can't all be 6ft on the night:roftl: i should be grateful i got one and i am going! no idea of the layout or anything it's a new venue for me

If you've been to a church before, then that's basically it. :thumb_yello:

Pews in middle, left and right sides, stage at front, doors at back, it a really nice place.

• 2 weeks later...

Announced on Mikasounds:

http://www.mikasounds.com/blog/post/711/Mika_at_The_Little_Noise_Sessions

Mika at The Little Noise Sessions

We're proud to announce that Mika will be headlining one of the legendary Little Noise Sessions at Union Chapel this year, in aid of Mencap.

The Little Noise Sessions are a firm highlight of the capital’s live music calender and some of the hottest tickets in town.

Mika will be headlining the session on November 18th, and will be joined by Paloma Faith and Alex Gardner.

For more information and tickets, visit littlenoisesessions.org.uk

Good to see that Mikasounds are as on the ball as ever:biggrin2::shocked:

I wish they'd let me run Mikasounds :wink2: I always get the feeling it's seen as an afterthought.

Thank goodness for the MFC :thumb_yello:

I wish they'd let me run Mikasounds :wink2: I always get the feeling it's seen as an afterthought.

Thank goodness for the MFC :thumb_yello:

I did think that they had got their act together.............but clearly not:shocked:

Good to see that Mikasounds are as on the ball as ever:biggrin2::shocked:

Yeah :naughty:. In Montreal we were chatting to the band, and we told Martin about Little Noise on the 18th Nov but he had no idea about it. In the end he said that he'd have to check with us for future gigs, as we clearly had more idea about what he was doing than himself.

Basically, he didn't have this gig pencilled in :roftl:, so he was quite surprised when we were telling him what it was and when it was on. He said he'd have to come to MFC to check his schedule in the future, as we clearly knew more than him himself :lmfao:

And that my friends, is "it" in a nutshell :biggrin2:.

Yeah :naughty:. In Montreal we were chatting to the band, and we told Martin about Little Noise on the 18th Nov but he had no idea about it. In the end he said that he'd have to check with us for future gigs, as we clearly had more idea about what he was doing than himself.

Basically, he didn't have this gig pencilled in :roftl:, so he was quite surprised when we were telling him what it was and when it was on. He said he'd have to come to MFC to check his schedule in the future, as we clearly knew more than him himself :lmfao:

:floor: Love it

It fills one with faith really doesn't it:shocked: I wonder how much notice he got that he was going to Mexico:naughty:

We might be Mad Feckers but at least we know what is going on:wink2: