BIOTG video and Jools Holland

babspanky

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sariflor tweeted that he did "pick up off the floor"! :shocked::swoon: as i can read from this thread that she was there live, was that song on tv too? or will we have to wait until they show the whole thing?

I was trying not to be jealous of the MFCers being there - but now I am :huh: I love pick up off the floor - it wasn't on TV tonight, but the repeat is longer so fingers crossed :wub2:

sariflor tweeted that he did "pick up off the floor"! :shocked::swoon: as i can read from this thread that she was there live, was that song on tv too? or will we have to wait until they show the whole thing?

:shocked: No it wasn't played :shocked:

Aaand Rain
:thumb_yello:

Wow!:wub2:

I have made mp3's from them now, and I'm so happy that I've learned to do that thanks to people on this forum. I'm definitely not good a t stuff like that!:blush-anim-cl:

thank you so much!

:teehee:he made a mistake in the lyrics.

:teehee: i recognized some people in the audience!!! mfcers are everywhere!!!

What did he do?:teehee:

*goes back to listen*

good job!!! :blush-anim-cl:

Aaand Rain
:thumb_yello:

t4p!

haha I loved when the audience went :bow::bow::bow:

I know I saw Sara's tweet!!! Oh my freakin' Lord, I have to see this... I LURVE that song!!!!

:roftl: I loved it when Jools said at the end, "That's some dangerous dancing, don't try that at home!" hahaha!

I was hoping before for some pure acoustic stuff tonight but in the context of the line-up for the show it wouldn't have fitted, although if it's true he also did PUOTF I absolutely can't wait to see that on the full programme :wub2:.

Really? :mf_lustslow:

Wow! This song must be amazing live! :thumb_yello::wub2:

Really? :mf_lustslow:

Wow! This song must be amazing live! :thumb_yello::wub2:

Hey guys, I was there too:mf_lustslow: Yes, Pick Up Off The Floor is AMAZING LIVE and Mika sang it playing a grand piano:wub2: Jools said all tracks sung tonight will be on Friday's version. Listening to PUOTF live was just :swoon::mf_lustslow::swoon::wub2: