MIKA's UK and Ireland Dates/Presale!

dcdeb

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the seats at the Apollo are on the balcony. The standing floor is on the ground floor.

Thanks Sarah, I don't do standing anymore at gigs (Radio 2 Blackpool was an exception !) so looks like I'll be at the front of the circle somewhere. Sorry MFCers I will have to wave to you from there :teehee:

I wonder when we will find out which row (probably 2 weeks before when the tickets arrive !!)

Ho hum

Only a week off in between the UK leg and the European leg of the tour...

I'm already worried about Mika's health! :naughty:

I totally agree with you , this tour is too short for too many towns/countries , i hope there won't be cancellations....:shocked:

amazing how smoothly their server is running, no delays whatsoever! probably that's why the mikasounds website itself is so slow in general, they're using all capacities on the shop. :naughty:

got my tickets for belfast, dublin and london! :biggrin2:

interesting though that belfast & dublin are GA standing after all, from what i saw on the venue websites i thought it would be seated. so, no sightseeing, but queuing all day... *sigh* :rolls_eyes:

I've been to Waterfront loads and it has never been standing. I suppose they could maybe get rid of the seats at the front, but I've never seen it before. I thought it was a mistake. If it is standing that answers my question I asked a minute ago!

Hi,

Just booked for Belfast, but how do you know where you are sitting? I didn't know if it was best to wait until Friday and phone venue directly. Do you normally get the best seats when you pre-book?

I'm new to this and in a panic!!

:aah:

it says that it's general admission standing tickets, so you'll just have to queue on the day of the show. :wink2:

unless they don't know what they're talking about, in which case we'll probably get to know where we're sitting only when we get our tickets. :naughty:

Hi,

Just booked for Belfast, but how do you know where you are sitting? I didn't know if it was best to wait until Friday and phone venue directly. Do you normally get the best seats when you pre-book?

I'm new to this and in a panic!!

:aah:

You normally do get the best seats by pre-booking, but I don't think there are any seats for the Belfast ones- your order confirmation probably says "GA standing" which means whoever gets there first on the day runs in first- but people will be meeting and queuing together, so it'll be OK

Thanks Sarah, I don't do standing anymore at gigs (Radio 2 Blackpool was an exception !) so looks like I'll be at the front of the circle somewhere. Sorry MFCers I will have to wave to you from there :teehee:

I wonder when we will find out which row (probably 2 weeks before when the tickets arrive !!)

Ho hum

See you there :biggrin2:

LMAO, are you sure they were having chicken? :roflt:

Yeah, very sure. He has no shame apparently. :aah:

And no respect for other people. It's a bit much when you're trying to sort out your pre-sale tickets!

I just distracted myself with my desktop. :mf_lustslow:

amazing how smoothly their server is running, no delays whatsoever! probably that's why the mikasounds website itself is so slow in general, they're using all capacities on the shop. :naughty:

They got their priorities right...:naughty:

got my tickets for belfast, dublin and london! :biggrin2:

interesting though that belfast & dublin are GA standing after all, from what i saw on the venue websites i thought it would be seated. so, no sightseeing, but queuing all day... *sigh* :rolls_eyes:

seems we will be queueing together quite a lot next year, particularly if you also go to gigs in the Eastern part of your country, too.:teehee:

WOO HOO :woot_jump:

Bought and paid for... well bought anyways on the old 'flexible friend'... the paid for bit will have to come later LOL :wink2:

YEP! SAME HERE!!!! Pay next year or the year after! :wink2:

Had a heart attack as they wouldn't let me buy for more than one venue...fraud precaution...how silly they should let you buy all in one transaction then...but worked in the end :biggrin2: Just wish I knew if I could go!:shocked:

xx

I'll email The Waterfront and ask them and get back to you. Hope its not standing. I'm getting too old!

maybe it's GA seated, like it was in several cities on the acoustic tour. :wink2:

I was using two credit cards and alternating between them. Learned from my European-ticket experience that you have to leave a bit of time between transactions on the same card or it thinks you're committing a fraud! So I am really broke twice over :biggrin2:

I'm so nervous,

I want to go to london but I don't know if I'm allowed to go yet,

and now I want to buy a ticket but i don't have a creditcard :sneaky2:

I'm afraid that by the time I get permission to go, it'll be sold out!

Same here :boxed: I want to go to Glasgow and maybe London,but don't have a creditcard either:boxed:I do hope Monie will call me back very soon,so she can help me out :thumb_yello:

See you there :biggrin2:

Will Do ! :biggrin2:

I'm bringing my hubby this time. Its his first Mika gig - I hope he enjoys it as much as I've been bigging it up !

I'm a little disappointed its standing in the stalls, but I suppose I should have expected it really. I'm sure it'll be a great atmosphere for everyone who is in the queue and dancing about in the stalls.

I was in the balcony at Sadlers Well's and it didn't stop me enjoying the gig....

I think I'm still trying to convince myself :teehee: