MIKA's UK and Ireland Dates/Presale!

dcdeb

lol, just read the mikasounds.com text properly and love their expression "bang on the dot at 9am"! :roftl: so, that means, as opposed to "we say 9am but in fact mean something around 10am" like for the last presale? :fisch::roftl:

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, just read the mikasounds.com text properly and love their expression "bang on the dot at 9am"! :roftl: so, that means, as opposed to "we say 9am but in fact mean something around 10am" like for the last presale? :fisch::roftl:

Hahaha I laughed when I saw that as well.

Whoops I just posted that in the Irish thread too coz I didn't think anyone would see it here :teehee:

This place has gone so quiet - everyone's got the right idea and is sleeping!

I'm still here. I keep checking the Ticketmaster site to see when general sale starts but they haven't updated it.

I haven't a chance of getting a ticket in the pre-sale as I have no idea if they're also doing them for wheelchairs.

*worried*

:dunno:

I'm still here. I keep checking the Ticketmaster site to see when general sale starts but they haven't updated it.

I haven't a chance of getting a ticket in the pre-sale as I have no idea if they're also doing them for wheelchairs.

*worried*

I read somewhere on the site that wheelchair areas are ticket-through-venue only, which would suggest no pre-ordering done anywhere would cater for you, but at the same time, if you ask when you phone tomorrow, they might be able to arrange a reservation? It's not exactly fair that you should miss out just because of that. Also, apparently when we book tomorrow (read this on Mikasounds) the ticket TYPE will come up, so check that out on the offchance there's a wheelchair-area option, and additionally the rest of us will find out pretty quick whether it's standing or all seated.

I read somewhere on the site that wheelchair areas are ticket-through-venue only, which would suggest no pre-ordering done anywhere would cater for you, but at the same time, if you ask when you phone tomorrow, they might be able to arrange a reservation? It's not exactly fair that you should miss out just because of that. Also, apparently when we book tomorrow (read this on Mikasounds) the ticket TYPE will come up, so check that out on the offchance there's a wheelchair-area option, and additionally the rest of us will find out pretty quick whether it's standing or all seated.

I'll have a look tomorrow. The box office itself opens at 10.30am so hopefully I'll be able to find out what's going on.

Whoops I just posted that in the Irish thread too coz I didn't think anyone would see it here :teehee:

This place has gone so quiet - everyone's got the right idea and is sleeping!

Except us lot in typical Irishers style :naughty:

*worried*

Aw don't worry, I'm sure the venue will put you straight tomorrow once you call them. It'll be grand! The general sale is most likely Friday like Belfast I'd say!

Okay cool, I hope you can arrange something Blossom :huglove:

Except us lot in typical Irishers style :naughty:

Aha! And there was me thinking my insomnia was just me. Nope, it's genetic or cultural or something similarly beyond my control.

That should be fun staying up till 3 am + to get a ticket.. :boxed:

WAIT. oh snap. I don't know my address yet over there-- do you think they'll be sending these out a couple weeks prior to the gig or will it be this fall?

WAIT. oh snap. I don't know my address yet over there-- do you think they'll be sending these out a couple weeks prior to the gig or will it be this fall?

I would think they'll be sending them a couple of weeks before, but usually want the address when you buy them.

Not sure what to advise, maybe put down your current address, and email them after confirmations gone through, to tell them your situation.

They'll probably either ask you to email address when you know it, or tell you to pick tickets up from venue.

I would think they'll be sending them a couple of weeks before, but usually want the address when you buy them.

Not sure what to advise, maybe put down your current address, and email them after confirmations gone through, to tell them your situation.

They'll probably either ask you to email address when you know it, or tell you to pick tickets up from venue.

I am in the same position as my house goes on the market today and I have no idea where I may be living by Feb:shocked:

I am in the same position as my house goes on the market today and I have no idea where I may be living by Feb:shocked:

:yikes: I had no idea, Kath! Well... good luck!

What about if you ask someone from your fam. or close fried to use their adress this once? Im sure theyll understasnd!

Most probably the one in London.

Does anyone know roughly how much money it is?

Ahh you'll enjoy it, London will go off, no question.

I'd hazard a guess at £25-30 but we dunno.

I'm hoping for a little bit cheaper because it's the first leg but...I dunno.

I'm sure I've read £27.50 somewhere (I think it might be the Irish tickets). Of course there will be the inevitable booking fees too !!!

So excited :biggrin2:

Dreamt I got an error message and could only get 1 ticket when I need 2 ! HOW sad am I ? !!!! :roftl:

I'm sure I've read £27.50 somewhere (I think it might be the Irish tickets). Of course there will be the inevitable booking fees too !!!

Dreamt I got an error message and could only get 1 ticket when I need 2 ! HOW sad am I ? !!!! :roftl:

LOL Oh dear. *hugs you*

I'm gonna go back to bed for half an hour. And stick the heating on so it's all nice and toasty when I return. :thumb_yello:

LOL Oh dear. *hugs you*

I'm gonna go back to bed for half an hour. And stick the heating on so it's all nice and toasty when I return. :thumb_yello:

Aww thanks *hugs back*

My little boy is wide awake and bouncing on the bed (he's nearly 3), so no going back to bed for me :teehee:

I want to buy, buy, buy !!! Why is no-one but us on here and chatting ? Less than an hour to go (hopefully if its BST and not GMT+1)........

bet ur not coming london :aah: