MIKA's UK and Ireland Dates/Presale!

dcdeb

Me tooo! And alice.loves.mika! we'll have to try and meet :biggrin2:

YAY! What time does everyone normally get there for? I'm new to all this Mika gig thing. I'm used to getting up at the crack of dawn and being outside the venue for 6 am :shocked:

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm oing to be staying over at Glasgow too so if you need a roomate let me know.

Same applies for Newcastle.

Excellent. :biggrin2: OMG I'm so excited.

:roftl:We already know, i saw the list just after it went online and have been waiting for jenny to contact me with possible dates we want to do.:biggrin2:

We are doing London (of course) and Manchester.:biggrin2:You at both of them Laura???

Oooohh!! where are you driving back from???

YOU'RE DOING MANCHESTER? OMFG EXCELLENT. Do Birmingham as well cos I'm driving back HOME home afterwards so I can drop you and Jennie home if you come to that.

:biggrin2:

Oh my goodness this is a logistical nightmare.

I can't believe I'm doing SEVEN.

How much are tickets? Student Finance England are my best friends. :naughty:

Lol, well I'm gonna guess under £20 for the sheffield one (but don't take my word for it) because it is a small venue, and its ALL STANDING, so its going to be freaking insane :naughty:

Will be if I can convince my friend, whist i don't mind taking trains on my own I'm not ready to fly without company!

I've just booked to fly alone to Dublin. Ryan air from Manchester - only a fiver each way!

Presumably I'll be able to buy the ticket tomorrow :)

Excellent. :biggrin2: OMG I'm so excited.

YOU'RE DOING MANCHESTER? OMFG EXCELLENT. Do Birmingham as well cos I'm driving back HOME home afterwards so I can drop you and Jennie home if you come to that.

Yep we are doing Manchester :biggrin2:, it would be the first time we have seen mika outside London. The prob with Birmingham is that its a thursday, Jenny has work the next day, and hopefully I will by then. Will it take very long to drive back from Birmingham to Essex??

Im looking at Manchester hotels now, its so exciting. But London is on a sunday, perfect day for many...but i work that day. Oh well im going to book the tickets tomorrow then worry about getting the time off.lol.

Lol, well I'm gonna guess under £20 for the sheffield one (but don't take my word for it) because it is a small venue, and its ALL STANDING, so its going to be freaking insane :naughty:

OMG how small?

*googles*

2350? OMG *dies*

anybody knows if the ireland ones are GA or reserved... standing- sittting...? anyone?

also would love to know. :original:

damn, flight munich-belfast, dublin-munich only 60 euro altogether? this is mad!! :aah: must-not-stalk-mika-this-much! BangHead.gif