MIKA's UK and Ireland Dates/Presale!

dcdeb

i know people were hinting it was gonna be February before, but I was still hoping for UK dates in June... my first trip to England is in June and I wanted to see Mika for the first time there at the same time :/ and we don't know what he's doing in june yet right? (*plans a stalking expedition for mid-june*:naughty:)

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm - has anybody checked that they actually mean GMT for the time of the presale tomorrow - because that would be 10am in the UK as we are still on British Summer Time :blink:

I think they just assume British time is always GMT and GMT switches with us.

I hope so at least. Good thing I've got tomorrow morning off. Hopefully they won't cock it up like they did with the European ones. 8am indeed...

You are basically doing the ones that I probably won't be doing:naughty::shocked:

Yes................I think we all deserve free tickets/travel and accomodation and time off work for the whole tour:thumb_yello::naughty:

I concur completely ... though I'm gonna book my holiday tomorrow anyway :wub2:

Nope, fraid not.............as many as I can, but not all.

I don't think Mikasounds understand the difference .We had this discussion at great length re the Euro presale. I think it will be 9am BST I hope so as I will be hanging around at home....and as you say, the site will crash anyway:shocked:

Which ones are you going too Kath .... will I see you at all :wub2::no::(

I think they just assume British time is always GMT and GMT switches with us.

I hope so at least. Good thing I've got tomorrow morning off. Hopefully they won't cock it up like they did with the European ones. 8am indeed...

:naughty: That's what I'm worried about

I concur completely ... though I'm gonna book my holiday tomorrow anyway :wub2:

Which ones are you going too Kath .... will I see you at all :wub2::no::(

Not quite decided but definatetly Belfast, Leeds, Glasgow and Hammersmith with Dublin, Sheffield, manchester and Newcastle on the reserve list:naughty:

So it looks like we will meet at Hammersmith:thumb_yello:

I think I'll log in now, just to be on the safe side :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah I might do that too, just leave the window open tonight so I don't have to fuss tomorrow morning.

I just went to check if my comment on the Jools Holland thing was approved cos I submitted it aaaaages ago and it wasn't! :roftl:

Perhaps it's because I pointed out that I was probably in a time warp when I saw MFCers doing a rain dance on Tuesday (they said he performed live on Friday) and then I asked if there was any news on tour dates. :naughty: Oh dear.

Not quite decided but definatetly Belfast, Leeds, Glasgow and Hammersmith with Dublin, Sheffield, manchester and Newcastle on the reserve list:naughty:

:thumb_yello: Cool ... I shall go and see my brother in Coventry either before or after the Birmingham gig :boing:

come to newcastle!!! it's awesome!!! :biggrin2:

come to newcastle!!! it's awesome!!! :biggrin2:

I know..................but it is also midweek so means TWO days off work:shocked: I only have five days to manage as many gigs as poss:aah:

I know..................but it is also midweek so means TWO days off work:shocked: I only have five days to manage as many gigs as poss:aah:

I'm glad you're on-line kath, I was going to txt :)

ahhh... i have school... Mika's more important... i may get out early :blush-anim-cl::teehee: but do come if you can! i'm very friendly! :biggrin2:

I'm at work from 8.45 to 5.15 tomorrow so I HOPE there will be tix left when I get home, I want to go to Newcastle ( I have contaminated about 3 friends too who want to come to that gig lol), also I want to do Manchester, Sheffield Leeds and probs Hammersmith, not sure bout the rest they are so far away so will probs be expensive to get to, esp the Irish ones form Teesside.

Guess it depends on how many tix are left by the time I get home from work.

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW MUCH TIX ARE GONNA BE YET?

I'm at work from 8.45 to 5.15 tomorrow so I HOPE there will be tix left when I get home, I want to go to Newcastle ( I have contaminated about 3 friends too who want to come to that gig lol), also I want to do Manchester, Sheffield Leeds and probs Hammersmith, not sure bout the rest they are so far away so will probs be expensive to get to, esp the Irish ones form Teesside.

Guess it depends on how many tix are left by the time I get home from work.

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW MUCH TIX ARE GONNA BE YET?

Not a clue :dunno:

Hoping to go to London gig....not sure yet, but I might 'ditch' my family this time round who, because they're also all into Mika to varying degrees (albeit not as obsessed as me!), came with me to Sadlers and (2 of my kids) to Latitude and watched Mika's set there too.

If I do come without any of them to the Hammersmith gig I'll be on my own though, so am feeling a little bit unsure about that, but hoping I could get to meet other MFC'ers there and have a good 'fangurly' time before (ie queuing outside the venue) and during the gig?!

So happy for all of you guys :wink2: I have the impression that quite everybody (except Wales) has a gig quite nearby.

Well I need a piece of advice : I can't go to London because it's on a sunday. But, as I'm in holidays, I can go to Glasgow and it's quite easy with the plane...

I wanted to wait until an hypothetical second London date could be add but I'm afraid there won't be any tickets left.... :aah:

I don't know what to do....???