MIKA's UK and Ireland Dates/Presale!

dcdeb

Thanks for the offer Laura.:biggrin2:Ive just spoken to Jenny. And due to the fact that we don't have much money at the moment, we are going to have to miss out on Birmingham. Thanks so much for the offer though :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

:sad:

Oh well, I'll get to hang out with you guys in Manchester which will be absolutely wicked. And London toooo!

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:sad:

Oh well, I'll get to hang out with you guys in Manchester which will be absolutely wicked. And London toooo!

Sorry!! But if the tickets are like £20 each then we will come to Birmingham. But I doubt they will be that cheap. We may change our minds.:naughty: Your offer is soooo tempting though.:teehee:

Sorry!! But if the tickets are like £20 each then we will come to Birmingham. But I doubt they will be that cheap. We may change our minds.:naughty: Your offer is soooo tempting though.:teehee:

Hahah well there will always be a lift home if you DO decide to go.

I don't know how quickly the presale tickets will go, but there will always be the chance of getting a ticket when they go on general sale. People might have a better idea of how much they can afford then, too.

Indeed.................although I think some of them may be roadtrips:thumb_yello:

Are you really doing them all?:shocked::naughty:

I think definitely London and Bristol plus maybe Sheffield, Brighton, Birmingham - depends what I can afford, really. :fisch:

And Glasgow would be nice.

And I haven't been to Leeds for ages :biggrin2:

I think definitely London and Bristol plus maybe Sheffield, Brighton, Birmingham - depends what I can afford, really. :fisch:

And Glasgow would be nice.

And I haven't been to Leeds for ages :biggrin2:

You are basically doing the ones that I probably won't be doing:naughty::shocked:

thanks Kath just got to decide which ones now, would love to do them all :naughty:

Yes................I think we all deserve free tickets/travel and accomodation and time off work for the whole tour:thumb_yello::naughty:

You are basically doing the ones that I probably won't be doing:naughty::shocked:

Yes................I think we all deserve free tickets/travel and accomodation and time off work for the whole tour:thumb_yello::naughty:

AGREE!:biggrin2:

Edited by MannyCulpena

Don't fib - you know you will do the lot :roftl:

Nope, fraid not.............as many as I can, but not all.

Ummm - has anybody checked that they actually mean GMT for the time of the presale tomorrow - because that would be 10am in the UK as we are still on British Summer Time :blink:

I don't think Mikasounds understand the difference .We had this discussion at great length re the Euro presale. I think it will be 9am BST I hope so as I will be hanging around at home....and as you say, the site will crash anyway:shocked: