dcdeb

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You were obviously at the front lol :naughty:

Ermmmmmmm yes. 2nd row daaaahling.

Come to Birmingham!!!!! I'm bunking Thursday and Friday that week so I can come and meet you when you get there, you just have to brave the train from Euston. :thumb_yello:

Ermmmmmmm yes. 2nd row daaaahling.

Come to Birmingham!!!!! I'm bunking Thursday and Friday that week so I can come and meet you when you get there, you just have to brave the train from Euston. :thumb_yello:

so you're not going to your lectures anymore lol?

Hammersmith has a capacity of 5500. I was front row when I saw Mika Feb.25th :wub2: Hopefully I'll get front row again!

I don't think I'll be at all as I arrive midday but it's ok, it's good arrangement for me and I hope to be in a fair position anyway :thumb_yello:

I don't think I'll be at all as I arrive midday but it's ok, it's good arrangement for me and I hope to be in a fair position anyway :thumb_yello:

midday should be alright. i mean last time i arrived at about 1 and was number 53?

midday should be alright. i mean last time i arrived at about 1 and was number 53?

oh that was good! I arrived during the opening act due to the annoying hiccups with airports :sneaky2:

but my position was not bad. :wink2:

so you're not going to your lectures anymore lol?

No. Hahaha it didn't take much convincing but tbh, it's two workshops and a 'Learning and Employability' thing so altogether it's 5 hours, but on the Thursday it's 2-4 so I wouldn't get into Birmingham til fairly late, and I'll just go straight home then and come back up on Monday morning. I'll say to my lecturers the week before that I have to go back for a big family thing - can you book holiday at uni? I know you can take holiday in school and college, and I'm planning on turning up to all my other lectures, it's just those 3.

And for Manchester I'm not out of lectures til 6 but it only takes 40 minutes on the train so I'll be there by about 7ish, so no front row but I can't skip 2 Fridays in a row. Unless I have a reading week that week. I have a reading week for my lecture the day I get back from Glasgow which I was very pleased about because it means I don't have to get back until 12 instead of 10. :biggrin2:

Sorry, I'm thinking out loud aren't I?

Long story short - COME TO BIRMINGHAM.

No. Hahaha it didn't take much convincing but tbh, it's two workshops and a 'Learning and Employability' thing so altogether it's 5 hours, but on the Thursday it's 2-4 so I wouldn't get into Birmingham til fairly late, and I'll just go straight home then and come back up on Monday morning. I'll say to my lecturers the week before that I have to go back for a big family thing - can you book holiday at uni? I know you can take holiday in school and college, and I'm planning on turning up to all my other lectures, it's just those 3.

And for Manchester I'm not out of lectures til 6 but it only takes 40 minutes on the train so I'll be there by about 7ish, so no front row but I can't skip 2 Fridays in a row. Unless I have a reading week that week. I have a reading week for my lecture the day I get back from Glasgow which I was very pleased about because it means I don't have to get back until 12 instead of 10. :biggrin2:

Sorry, I'm thinking out loud aren't I?

Long story short - COME TO BIRMINGHAM.

LOL, so you taking the car or train?

Awww shame you can't come! xx

Well, I've got seven, so I think that's plenty. And then I'm going to Vienna the month after. After that I'll have gone to...16 gigs. If HMV instores count. :naughty:

You made me jump in my chair!

Good! Seriously, you'll really enjoy it, I promise. It will be one of the best gigs of your life. Especially if you manage to get up the front.

AND I've just checked my handbook and when I go to Manchester it's a reading week so I WILL be able to get there early for front row. YAY FOR THESE KINDS OF THINGS.

Well, I've got seven, so I think that's plenty. And then I'm going to Vienna the month after. After that I'll have gone to...16 gigs. If HMV instores count. :naughty:

Good! Seriously, you'll really enjoy it, I promise. It will be one of the best gigs of your life. Especially if you manage to get up the front.

AND I've just checked my handbook and when I go to Manchester it's a reading week so I WILL be able to get there early for front row. YAY FOR THESE KINDS OF THINGS.

Okay see now I feel less bad, I've never seen the man live. I intend to get up front, assuming it's standing and not seated. If it's seated I may well be buggared, as tomorrow morning I have to run madly to town to get a 3V voucher (don't ask) and then run madly home and book my ticket. *sigh*

I have 2 questions-where can i get the details like time etc?

And what time do you think I should be there to get front row seat?:biggrin2:

I have 2 questions-where can i get the details like time etc?

And what time do you think I should be there to get front row seat?:biggrin2:

Calm down dear - you have months to sort all that out :floor:

LOL, so you taking the car or train?

Car, I can drop you back in Canvey if you like - if Sarah and Jennie come I'll be heading out further into Essex anyway so it's no trouble. :thumb_yello:

You have no excuse not to come now. :biggrin2:

Do you know if it's seated? Dublin.

No idea, sorry.

Ermmm I say it wouldn't be any more than two hours, but most probably less. It's about a hundred miles. Jennie's in Chelmsford isn't she? If we leave at 11.30 (could be earlier, could be a bit later depending on how soon he gets his bum out the venue) we'll PROBABLY be back by about 1.30 - there's no traffic that time of night so it could be a fair bit quicker.

Thanks for the offer Laura.:biggrin2:Ive just spoken to Jenny. And due to the fact that we don't have much money at the moment, we are going to have to miss out on Birmingham. Thanks so much for the offer though :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

Blossom is phoning the place tomorrow and asking about that.

I'm hoping it's standing, otherwise by the time I pre-order the front rows may well be gone.

Oh thank you, then we'll see tomorrow!:wink2:

Okay see now I feel less bad, I've never seen the man live. I intend to get up front, assuming it's standing and not seated. If it's seated I may well be buggared, as tomorrow morning I have to run madly to town to get a 3V voucher (don't ask) and then run madly home and book my ticket. *sigh*

Yeah see I'm pretty lucky cos up till a few weeks ago I lived in London and he's always there - and actually, I think I've seen him more times for free than I have paying, so now I'm just going to be a little silly cos I'm in the middle of the country and I have a student loan that doesn't get blown on booze cos I'mnot a drinker. :biggrin2:

You will honestly have the best time ever, and to have your first gig at such a tiny place will be amazing. My first PROPER gig (i.e. NOT in HMV) was at Brixton and that place is flipping huuuuuuuge. It was still amazing but it'll be even moreso for you. :biggrin2: